Dolcett, Vore and Love Quest (Forum Dating Sim)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Dolcett, Vore and Love Quest (Forum Dating Sim)

Postby Lookingforthis » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:04 am

I couldn't help but notice that aryion, despite all the belts and whistle that it has, still has yet to see a single forum Quest game.

"And what is that?" I hear you ask my dear readers. Well it's simplicity itself: It's technically an interactive story....where the whole forum votes on the actions of the characters written in it. I, your dear Game Master, will be writing everything and will try to follow the votes depending on how In Character they are for the established personality of the Main Character and how doable it is (So please don't vote to "Attack the dark" when faced with a dark room place ;_;). Think Dungeons and Dragons except everyone who chooses to engage in the story is a Player and you all collectively control one single character.

Oh, and that reminds me. This is NOT a general roleplaying session. Please don't roll your characters as you will all be playing, again, the same character. I say this because past experience dictates that I need to. Oh, and as the Game Master I will be the only writer.

That said, if anyone wants to contribute their literary talents to the story, know that I will compile every such endeavor under "omakes" and such, the reward for which will probably be automatically succeeding at one action of their choosing. This is a dating sim, and as such will be narrative driven. So no stats or dice rolls to determine success, just whether or not I, your Game Master, feel it should succeed based on the narrative, character interactions and simple common sense of the story.

How to play?

Once again, it's simple. At the end of each story post, I am going to leave a prompt out for you to vote in. I will add pre-written choice for you to pick from, but please do feel free to make your own write-ins if you are sure of your self. Like so!

[] This is an example.
[] No, really, that's what this is.
[] Let me retaliate that these choices are just to show how to play the game. Jeez >_>
[] Write-in.

You, the reader, would then pick or write one vote of your choosing. Like so!

[X] This is an example.

After a certain amount of time, I will then count the votes and choose whichever one wins. And there you go, that's how we, all of you and me, develop this interactive game called a Quest.

And with that out of the way, let me tell you what this quest is going to be about: A dude dining with and on friends and family, featuring Incest, pregnancy, dolcett, hard vore, cannibalism rape aaaaaand romance. I will lay out which routes are going to be which as they come, though I do love me some breeding so expect a lot of that regardless of what you choose, with that said, enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Start

How do you have a community prosper when at any single moment death is but a single hunger pang away from everyone? Safety is the major reason why civilizations exist to begin with, because there is safety in numbers, so loss has to be a relatively rare thing. Something that the general public can be assured happens to someone else. But if everyone were a potential predator, how could you make such society exist to begin with? The answer is simple:

You wouldn't.

A society of predatory cannibals couldn't exist for long.

And yet, that's what you are.

And your society loves you for it.

Who are you? (Pick one)

[] A Middle School child, who finds himself suddenly saddled with the weirdest of expectations and even weirder hungers.
[] A High School student, who adds the drama and stress of young adult life with that of a monstrous one. And. You. Can't. Help. Yourself...
[] You're a College Kid, and your career and vocation have already been chosen for you. You will be what society needs you to be.
[] Write-in (Pending GM approval. Because I am not willing to write just anything.)

Informative, but still ambiguous. Interesting but not enough to go on. Let me ask again,

Who are you? (Pick three)

[] The son of a wealthy family, with access to people under it's sway. (Incompatible with "The son of a poor family").(The default is a middle-income family with no bonuses).
[] The son of a poor family, with access to people who won't be missed. (Incompatible with "The son of a wealthy family").(The default is a middle-income family with no bonuses).
[] The bastard of an affair. You love the man you call father, but he is not your father. Who is?
-[] His boss.
-[] His best friend.
-[] Your teacher.
-[] Write-in.
[] The bastard of a hidden, if sordid, affair. The man you call father loves you, but he is not your father. Who is?
-[] Your older brother.
-[] Your uncle.
-[] Your grandfather.
-[] Write-in.
[] Someone born and encumbered by a grossly huge male genital. You don't wear underwear as you actually can't. (Default is a what is normal for the average man)
[] Someone with a stomach made of cast iron. You can eat anything without getting sick.
[] Someone admired. Whether average or not, there will always be something about you somebody will like. (Not compatible with "someone hated")
[] Someone hated. Whether deserved or not, you will always have a reason to indulge your impulses. (Not compatible with "someone admired")
[]....Someone helping you do whatever is it that you want to do. No matter how horrid, distasteful or taboo. Who is it?
-[] Your mother.
-[] Your sister.
-[] Your teacher.
-[] write-in.

That's more, fulfilling and plump. But not enough. Let me ask again, and this time I want you to pay attention to what I am asking. To what I am really asking.

Who are you?

[] Write in your name.

Yes.

Yes, that is it. Thank....you.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dolcett, Vore and Love Quest (Forum Dating Sim)

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:45 am

High School Student

The Son of the Wealthy Family

Someone born wiht a grossly huge penis

(I want to say that I'm a herm so I could also unbirth people, and grow breasts, but if that isn't possible, I'll just say Iron stomach

Alice "Crimson" Amin(Any words inbetween "this" is meant to be a middle name.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby maxicrack » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:57 am

High School Student

The Son of A Poor Family
Iron Stomach
Someone Admired

Davic Steen
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:09 am

Persona59523 wrote:High School Student

The Son of the Wealthy Family

Someone born wiht a grossly huge penis

(I want to say that I'm a herm so I could also unbirth people, and grow breasts, but if that isn't possible, I'll just say Iron stomach

Alice "Crimson" Amin(Any words inbetween "this" is meant to be a middle name.

maxicrack wrote:High School Student

The Son of A Poor Family
Iron Stomach
Someone Admired

Davic Steen

Thank you guys, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble, do you mind putting a "[X]" before your votes? It would help me to differentiate between votes and forum chatter because if this Quest ever becomes popular enough it will be a downright nightmare to count votes without it.

With that said,

Persona59523 wrote:(I want to say that I'm a herm so I could also unbirth people, and grow breasts, but if that isn't possible, I'll just say Iron stomach

Each of those would be it's own pick. Except the last one, because I am not enough of a jerk to make you HAVE to waste a vote on breasts if you outright pick herm, so you get tits for free if you choose herm. Those are write-ins so format them like so:

[X] Write-in
-[X] Someone who is a Herm.

[X] Write-in
-[X] Someone with a hungry womb.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:03 am

Hey guys, if I could a few more votes to end the character generation, I'd be obliged. Otherwise, I'll be forced to roll dice to decide things between the things that have been picked in the last two votes.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gundamshinobi » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:51 am

My age is ...

[X] A High School student, who adds the drama and stress of young adult life with that of a monstrous one. And. You. Can't. Help. Yourself...

I am...

[X] The son of a wealthy family, with access to people under it's sway.

[X] Someone born and encumbered by a grossly huge male genital. You don't wear underwear as you actually can't.

[X]....Someone helping you do whatever is it that you want to do. No matter how horrid, distasteful or taboo. Who is it?
-[x] Your sister.

My name is...

[X] Dominic steen.
Gundamshinobi
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Thank you!

I'll be closing the votes this evening in case anyone else wants a say in the character generation. After that, we'll start this romp.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Right-o, closing the votes.

Let's see what we have...

Everyone who voted agreed on:
[X] A High School student, who adds the drama and stress of young adult life with that of a monstrous one. And. You. Can't. Help. Yourself...

Two of the three who voted agreed on:
[X] The son of a wealthy family, with access to people under it's sway.
[X] Someone with a stomach made of cast iron. You can eat anything without getting sick.
[X] Someone born and encumbered by a grossly huge male genital. You don't wear underwear as you actually can't.
[X] Dominic Steen.

Well then, will try to get the next story post ready by either tonight or tomorrow night, see ya then!
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:36 pm

Chapter 1: In Which The Pen Change Everything.

"Dominic, hon? Are you back?" Your mother wondered out loud as you entered through the front door of your very extensive two floor home. "Spanish colonial revival" your father had called it when he bought it a year ago when the family fortunes had taken a turn for the better and you all had to leave all you had ever known. Wait, no, that was what happened to someone who won the lottery like your friend Mike. You? You changed houses, neighborhoods and schools so often that abandoning things just as they got comfy WAS all you had ever known. Oh silly you!

"Here ma," You grumbled as left your back pack by the door, sure that it would be taken care of without your direction. There was a time when you had to put things in their place, once. It had taken place 3 homes, grades and set of friends ago. An older but fetching dark skinned maid almost imperceivably walked behind you to pick it up and you hurried up as to keep anyone from seeing you salivating. Literally at that.

"What are you doing home early?" The voice of your mother resounded as you made yourself comfortable, making you grumble in annoyance. You probably should have gone to the mall or something, since your mother seemed to be home all the time now. But if there was one thing worse then being singled out because of a monstrous bulge in your pants along with a propensity to looking at girls like the cut of meats they were, it was having it happen to you while you were in the mall all by your lonesome. You really didn't feel like having the police called on you again.

"I had to leave," You simply said, really wishing that the coming conversation weren't about to happen.

Because it always did.

"Was it because of-" She began to ask outloud before you interrupted her.

"YES it was because I am a goddamn weirdo ma!" You screamed back, hoping to get it all over with as soon as you could.

But instead of going down the usual script, with tired old sympathies or perhaps offering the services of psychologists that never helped, your mother instead met you in the kitchen closest to the living room. Which was precisely the last thing you wanted to see.

Because as wired as you were? You couldn't help but show your attraction.

At 5 foot 9 inches, your mother was 3 inches short of your height. She had the brown hair you got from her, the full meaty lips that had somehow failed growing on your face and a birth mark at the corner of her mouth that all you and your siblings had somehow failed to dodge inheriting. Her eyes were hazel and her skin was light. Her hair was curly and stylized in a style aping Marlin Monroe's. Her shoulders were visible through the comfortable single piece dress she wore when she was at home, with slender arms ending in red painted finger nails. Her chest bulged out outrageiously from the top, a sort of perkiness at odd with a C-cup bust let alone her double-Ds. A slightly chubby stomach nonetheless slimmed below that into a wide set of hips made even bigger by the birth of 3 kids. And her ass? It was Nicki Minaj tier. It was a set of pillowy boulders that was mostly muscle that nonetheless made wearing her preferred home dresses somewhat vulgar as it constantly made it right up her derrier all the time.

She walked up to you as if she didn't notice you taking note of all of that and gave you a smile.

"I was afraid of that," She noted without seeming to sound very stricken at all. You had all been dealing with your situation all your life after all. What was different now was that she was holding a parcel out to you.

"What is that?" You asked, delusions, obsessions and cravings momentarily forgotten as you stared at the missive.

"Permission," Your mother said with a smirk as she bid you to open the letter.

Cocking your head sideways, as that could mean MANY things, you opened the letter and briefily started reading before your eyes started to widen. They were almost bulging out by the time you got to the end and you looked up at your mother as if you were a deer caught in headlights.

"What is this?" You almost hyperventilated as you asked. It was insane. It was deplorable.

It was all you could have ever wanted.

"Your father and I first talked to the city council about this," Your mother sat down as she explained as her smile quickly turned into a frown, "But they did not understand. Only the fact that we are THE Deens stopped them from making this into a big public outcry."

Your mother scuffed.

"As if we would have done otherwise."

"So we instead contacted the Families," She went on, her smile returning. You could almost feel the capitalization in that word. Families. The grand summary of both richest people in not just the city but probably the country, and those affluent enough to merit their respect. Old money, politicians, new money, old old money, youtubers, you name it: If they were richer then a small country and influential enough to not only have someone murder, but be publicly praise for it, then they were here.

Your family, the Deens had been in the cusp of being included in their number through your whole life. Had you finally got in?

"And you and dad used your newfound membership to get me this?" You asked disbelievingly. It simply could not be.

"We negotiated membership into the Families in-exchange for that," Your mother corrected, her smile turning as predatory as you sometimes felt.

That...could not be. It was insane. And yet, as you looked down and you read again, it was.

(Pick one)
[] A mandatory license to reduce the overpopulation of the wealthy class by targeting their women. Strangely enough, it doesn't rule out members of the Families...
[] A mandate as an Eugenics Officer to make sure races, classes and other meaningful facets of society more resemble that of the ruling class. By whatever means you deem necessary.
[] A personal letter signed by over a dozen powerful people that crimes don't apply to you...so long as you share actions. The are hungry for entertainment.
[] Write-in. (Subject to approval.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go. I will be closing the vote on Wednesday and will be hopefully writing the next bit then. Please feel free to ask questions or suggestions. Also, to make it easy when voting, just copy-and-paste what you like and put an "x" in-between the brackets. That's what they are there for guys.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gundamshinobi » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:41 am

This is looking like it's off to a good start.

[X] A personal letter signed by over a dozen powerful people that crimes don't apply to you...so long as you share actions. The are hungry for entertainment.
Gundamshinobi
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:18 pm

Gonna close this tomorrow, so get your votes in guys!
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby NewSuperTrios » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:22 am

Close it? So how many threads will this span?
Just your local unfunny survivor.
NewSuperTrios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:48 am

NewSuperTrios wrote:Close it? So how many threads will this span?

Not the thread, the vote. I am going to close the vote in a few hours and then write the second chapter here.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:15 pm

RIght-o, closing the vote. This vote:

[X] A personal letter signed by over a dozen powerful people that crimes don't apply to you...so long as you share actions. The are hungry for entertainment.

-won! Thank you for your contribution Gundamshinobi!

Will have the update done later on the day.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:43 pm

[X] A personal letter signed by over a dozen powerful people that crimes don't apply to you...so long as you share actions. They are hungry for entertainment.

“Entertainment?” You asked, not being able to believe yourself? What kind of human being found the stuff you so dearly wanted to do entertaining? Let alone giving away membership into the equivalent of the Illuminati for it? Well, you would, but you are supposed to be a weirdo!

“So what, I just go, take a bite out of somebody and so long as I am filming it I am as clear as a bell?” You queried incredulously. This had to be a joke. There was no other option.

“Of course not!” The brown haired milf scowled, clearly insulted. You for your part, sighed with relief as the world you had grown up isn't falling apart..

“Me and your father veto’ed any attempt at making you the next Ruggero Deodato,” She continued with distaste. Aaaaand there went your world again. Pity, you liked it when things made sense.

“No, since we weren’t sure you were drawn to any sort of artistic endeavor, we managed to argue the whole thing down to you simply sharing your...experiences in whichever manner you found most convenient.” The woman who had given birth to you finished.

“...and you guys are alright with this?” You asked with a sigh as you rubbed your forehead. This was too good. Too convenient. Too undeserved!

“Well, it’s not like we are into that kind of stuff,” Your mother waved the problem away with her hands. Your parents had never been fonts of unyielding morality but even this seemed a bit too cold.

“But, well, if it makes our son happy, what’s a few strangers worth?” She rhetorically asked as she smiled at you and raised a hand to pat your head.

“...What if they’re not strangers?” You suddenly asked, the true depths of your hungers forcing you to pop the question.

After all, there were limits even to dreams.

Your mother’s petting stopped.

“We’ll get to that bridge when we cross it,” She, at long last, concluded. But did not, you notice with an eagerness that you try to not let show too much, forbid it.

“What about school?” You asked, starting to smile as you pushed further. You couldn’t help yourself!

“Well, so long as it’s not too public,” The curvy milf supposed as she thought of the ramifications.

“What about-” You paused for a bit as you pursued your lips as you hesitated for a bit, before pushing on,”-What about my friends?”

“You do whatever you want with your friends hon,” Your mother shrugged. Was she forgetting your family friends or did she not think you included them in that question?

“What about the servants?” You went on, thoughts of the black milf who picked up your stuff coming to mind.

“It would be a huge pain to hire more people,” The woman of your house mused with a frown but sighed as she gestured at you, “But we won’t stop you. Just let us know.”

“What about-” You were about to continue, your breathing getting shallower and shallower as you found yourself being more and more excited as you felt your trouser python start to raise a tent in your pants.

“Honey, we could talk about hypotheticals all day long, but so long as you find a way to share what you do, it should cover just about everything,” Your mother stops you as she puts a finger on your lips. She is very pointedly NOT looking at your pants as she says this. Then she takes another look at you, and gives you a wide loving smile.

Then, because she can, she leans forward and lays a kiss on your brow. Her warm lips make your skin tingle as the smell of the oils in her skin make your heart pump faster. The unique angle gives a GOOD look at the angle of her breasts, trapped as they are in her skirt, the creamy skin making your dick press painfully against your lower garments.

“Follow your heart,” She tells you as she leans back and gives your head one last pat.

“Oh, and shred that letter, won’t you hon? It’s bad business to leave potential blackmail lying around,” She finishes as she leaves the kitchen, her hips swaying outrageously with her ass as she does.

What about you?

You had been about to ask that. The ultimate taboo, to fulfill some of your deepest hungers. Honestly, you were glad your mother had stopped you; A part of you was happy that you hadn’t, as it probably would not have been received well. Another part of you was happy that you hadn’t, because it meant that the answer wasn’t yet a “no”.
Could...could you work towards it?

Follow your heart.

Perhaps.

Perhaps you will.

(Discovery! Mother path requirements: Romance.)

And so, as you tear the letter you received to bits, you are left deep in thought as, for the first time in your life, you eagerly ask yourself:

What do you do next?

Week 1 (Pick where you are going to “pursue” your quarries.)
[] Home. This is where your servants, mother and younger sister are. Better start with those close to you?
[] Your friend Mike’s house. He has a mother, aunt and sisters living with him. Maybe he won’t be too upset when they start falling apart?
[] School. There are teachers, students and school staff here. You are acquainted with a number of students here, some of them who you even like. Perhaps it’s time to see what they are made of?
[] Your father’s work place. He is rich and influential, so he has a large staff. A lot of whom are easily hidden if they were to start appearing in a poor state. Or not appearing at all.
[] Your older brother has a family. A wife and your two wonderful nieces. He was also something of a freak growing up, so maybe your odds of finding “prey” here is not as impossible as first thought?
[] The City Council is in full array against your family now. But a few of them actually live in your wealthy neighborhood. Maybe it would be a good idea to be a good neighbor and pay them a visit, if only to see what you can do for them?
[] Write-in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, guys, here is the deal. From now on, Scenes are going to be weekly actions. I will try to get scenes over within 2-3 posts, but I do want time to advance. This way, stuff like pregnancies will show up relatively fast.

Once again, if you want to vote, copy and paste one of the options that I’ve offered and put an “X” between the brackets. Do the same to any write-in that you like if anyone wants to make one.

Oh, and by the by, as this is a Dating Sim everyone is dateable just as everyone is in the menu. But some people are only going to be romanceable BY being in the menu and vice versa. I will make clear which one is what when you meet them, just like I have your Mother here.

I will be closing this vote on either Friday or Saturday, as my time allows. So get your votes in by then!

Got any questions, any suggestions or criticisms? Go ahead and post them!
Last edited by Lookingforthis on Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:54 pm

Also, found that there is a limit to the size of the title of the stories I can put in galleries so I edited them to not look confusing. So if it seems to any of you guys that you remembered the story posts in the gallery different then they are, that's why.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gundamshinobi » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:28 pm

I figured out how to explain this, it's like a real time Choose Your Own Adventure. The author is like a streamer reading the book and the rest of us are his chat voting which path to take.

While friends and family would be interesting ( and definitely should be on the upcoming menu). We should start with School so we have some wiggle room if we mess up.

[X] School. There are teachers, students and school staff here. You are acquainted with a number of students here, some of them who you even like. Perhaps it’s time to see what they are made of?
Gundamshinobi
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:17 pm

Vote's closed and you guys will be going to school. Will try to update either today or tomorrow.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:08 am

[X] School. There are teachers, students and school staff here. You are acquainted with a number of students here, some of them who you even like. Perhaps it’s time to see what they are made of?

Many would have debased themselves of the opportunity to quite literally gorge themselves in their fetishes.

But then, many weren’t like you.

Honestly though, it’s not so much that you wouldn’t be willing to be hedonistic about all this...you just didn’t know how.

Like, were you supposed to take people out to dinner before you started eating them? Raping them? Dating them? You were only 60 percent sure on that last one, and only because everyone insisted that’s how it was despite the fact that you had met cheerleaders that would take guys behind the bleachers after only knowing them for an afternoon.

No, you decided, if you were going to do this at all...you were going to do it right.

And that’s how you found yourself parking inside the Worth Aaron School of Preparation the morning after. Or WASP for short. You had all been assured in your 9th grade that the school had been called that long before the acronym came to mean what it meant. You didn’t know what they bothered; It fit. It had the necessary for school buses to come by and disengorge their students into the school, but it saw less use then a school its size would indicate. If it wasn’t because parking lots came at a premium, only “charity” cases would use buses to get to school. You actually had to “donate” about 2000 dollars to get parking space this year.

That’s one week’s worth of allowance you weren’t going to see in a hurry.

You had showered and groomed. You had clipped your nails, shaved what little scruff you had and even spend an extra 10 minutes getting your hair juuuust right. Rather than your usual school clothes, you had broken out your sunday best just so you were literally dressed to kill...and then quickly put them back once you realized what a try hard it made you look like. Being confident is one thing, but you’d be damned if you made yourself look like a tool!

So you instead donned the best of your normal clothes, which made you look much the same as you always did, but you were wearing them more confidently today. And that’s a big difference!

“Sup Dominic,” Your friend Mike greeted you as you came into the school, the asian boy clapping your palm as you saw the van of his father speed past the front of the school. Being part of the newly rich, the boy had been as lost as you had been when you transferred in. That naturally led you two to getting closer and establishing one of your few friendships.

“Sup Mike,” You said as you both subconsciously adopted a sedate pace as you walked to your homeroom. Not having to use buses, you both naturally got here a good 15 minutes before classes started and that in turn lent you a little bit of time to talk among yourself.

“Did you hear about Margaret?” the smaller boy asked as you made your way.

“I got out of here during break yesterday, so I don’t see how I could have,” You honestly replied, your curiosity piqued. Margaret was in your class much in the same way that air and light were; You know in an abstract way that they existed around you but you never paid them much attention. On purpose at that; The thin girl didn’t have much meat, but her creamy skin hugged her form so tightly that it made you salivate just looking at her. She was one of the ones that wouldn’t survive fully satisfying you.

“Well, it wouldn’t have mattered. THIS took place after school,” Your friend conspiratorially told you.

“See, she was in the cheerleading tryouts yesterday, right?,” Mike asked leadingly.

“Yeah?” You humored him to get the gossip going. You didn’t even know there WAS a cheerleading tryout yesterday.

“Well, she tried doing one of those gymnastic jumps but slipped the landing,” He said, morbid fascination driving the tale.

“So what happened?” You asked, the same morbid curiosity overtaking you.

“Broke her arm. Emergency helicopter came to take her and everything,” The smaller young man revealed as you got to your class. And indeed, Margaret’s seat was empty when you did.

“Think she’ll be back any time soon?” You asked, this news being rather unfortunate because it was taking an item out of your menu.

“Probably? I mean, doesn’t it take less than a week to cast your arm and everything?” Mike shrugged.

“When I broke my arm last year, I was back within the day,” The high pitched voice of Latisha, a petite but incredibly curvaceous black girl said. She didn’t speak up because she was familiar with either of you, but because she was just an incredibly noisy person in general. Which usually spelled problems for you as a single one of her ass cheeks would have been enough to feed you.

“So if she takes longer, she’s just being a bitch.”

“Wasn’t it just a sprain? From volleyball?” An average height ginger girl asked, her freckles decorating the frown she had. She went by Ginger because her parents apparently had a sick sense of humor but it had never seemed to bothered her. Her C-cup breast hugged a Metallica shirt that revealed that either she disliked wearing bras, or she was just more perky then was usual.

“No, it was a break,” Latisha flippantly insisted.

“But you didn’t wear a cast at all,” A raven haired girl commented from the back of the room. Allie tried going hard for the whole “Goth” look but you were pretty sure actual Goth girls couldn’t afford 5 different kinds of genuine spaniard leather jackets for each day of the week. Although it went a long way to making you feel that coming in in a suit wouldn’t be that bad by comparison.

“Yes, because I wasn’t a bitch,” The black shortstack replied as if it were obvious.

“That’s not what Daniel said,” A tall blonde in a short skirt with a brief shirt that revealed her toned abs as she walked in mentioned. She was Jessica and she was the stereotypical Cheerleader to a “t”.

“Yeah? Well, you can tell your boyfriend that the next time he’s going to walk a lady to her house that he shouldn’t get handsy.” Latisha responded in kind, leaning forward and pointing at the blonde.

“He’s my brother,” Jessica growled as she walked over to her desk.

“And he is a handsy motherfucker,” The black girl went on before the door flew open and the familiar face of Miss. Cox walked in.

“Settled down kids,” The bedraggled form of the 33 year old teacher said as she went over to the front of the room and dropped her bag in her table.

“It’s far too early for this shit.”

If there was a word to describe your homeroom teacher it was “hard as nails.” Which was at odds with a rather, dare you say it, exotic beauty? She had one of the biggest racks in the school. Not as big as your mother’s but then your mother was pretty much perfect. No, what Miss. Cox had was a rather cold beauty to her face, with high cheeks outlining big dark eyes. A tan skinned face outlining an angular nose. Shaggy hair going down to her ears in a way that somehow still managed to seem stylish. Her stomach was thin, her hips were wide enough and her thighs were stuffed into her work slacks.

If she wasn’t so, well bitchy, you would have been surprised at the fact that she was still a divorcee even after 4 years.

And like that, the class started filling in, people joining their groups. Those that were cheerleaders sat by Jessica. Those that liked hanging after school like loner posers went with Allie. Those who were in the volleyball team or were otherwise part of Latisha’s group of friends sat with her. And those who were into the academic side of things sat with Ginger.

And then there was Mike and you.

Well, no, there were a few honest to goodness loners here and there, but who cared about them? At any rate, you had a whole week, so...

Who did you pursue?

[] Go with Latisha and see what black meat really tastes like.(Latisha route requirements: Romance)
[] Ginger is pretty and numbers and books might make for good seasoning. (Ginger route requirements: Rape)
[] Cheerleaders have good bodies and Jessica’s ilk is no exception. (Jessica route requirement: Kidnapping.)
[] Margaret got hurt and might be looking for a receptive ear. Maybe. (Margaret route requirement: A deal.)
[] Miss. Cox is certainly a spicy woman but you are ready for the pain. ( Miss.Cox route Requirements: Blackmail.)
[]....One of the loners is always looking at you. She thinks she doesn’t notice but you do. See what’s up with her? (??? route requirements: ?)
[] Write-in (Note: No “All of the Above” votes allowed.)
----------------------------------------------------------------

(OUT OF CHARACTER GAME MASTER NOTES)
Theeere you go. Yes, I know this is very much a caricature of a school in the way the group dynamics are breaking down. But since I wasn’t planning on writing a short story about the school, this is what you get. >=(.

If any of you were wondering, this is one of those schools where teachers go to your classes rather than the opposite, so you are with your class for the whole day. If you guys vore one of the girls I made available to you, then another from their group will “replace” her in the menu, just so you know. This is my way to avoid having to characterize two dozen different characters, so sorry if you wanted to know more about your class.

The vote ends in Wednesday and I will try to get the post out then.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby OddBubble » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:00 am

[X] Miss. Cox is certainly a spicy woman but you are ready for the pain. ( Miss.Cox route Requirements: Blackmail.)
OddBubble
New to the forum

Next

Return to Interactive story