God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby erewon » Sun May 02, 2021 5:27 pm

EliseSB wrote:
erewon wrote:...

I'll field this one as the person in charge of the area. Throughout the story, more and more routes of the lost woods will unlock, allowing you to access different ruins from the destroyed Kingdom. So far, there are two. One available at the beginning of the game, unlocking an item shop, a lore wizard and a meal, and then a latter one unlocks midway through chapter one when Olivia goes missing, letting the player check out her tent for hints that explain the second route.

OK got it after playing a few hours, thought I should check the forest again, and the path was open.

The game is pretty big, with a lot of different characters and diferent zones and thus the player can easily get lost.
If I can offer some advice, since you plan on adding more routes, maybe add a telltale when a new route opens (Olivia is missing, maybe she sent her fox to warn you ?).
Also if a route is not accessible yet, maybe add something to clearly say to the player that it's not yet available. Being teleported with a prompt saying "Unlocked after X" maybe instead of "cheater" (it has the same purpose but is more explicit) ? Or add some more trees to block the route just before the "new" map with a prompt when activated like "I can see something behind these trees " ?

Anyway I think I got to the end of this update, the game is amazing as is and I can't wait for the mansion update now =)
erewon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 am

Update is out in early access for 10+$ supporters on Patreon and SS, feel free to support us and get an early taste of the new content.
Public release should be about a week from now as usual.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue May 11, 2021 9:41 am

Have to apologize, but public release will be delayed due to some missing features and some Devs having to deal with school finals.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoneForever » Tue May 11, 2021 1:33 pm

Unfortunate news, but understandable. All the best to the devs with their finals
GoneForever
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri May 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Since the public update is delayed, could you at least tell a bit of what the update will be about, just to keep some hype on?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat May 15, 2021 1:47 am

Souls6 wrote:Since the public update is delayed, could you at least tell a bit of what the update will be about, just to keep some hype on?

It will have intro for a quest line in Sirnes, Grandhol tournament with the third princess, update of princess Amwi, revamped slime farm and expanded Koltel.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat May 15, 2021 5:25 am

Can I get help with the Bone Temple? The one you go to with the centaur. I got past the sphinx, but I can't figure out the next room. It's a short hallway that keeps looping. I can't figure out the trick to keep going and I'm soft locked since you can't exit with the boulder in the way.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sat May 15, 2021 6:19 am

yourface5672 wrote:Can I get help with the Bone Temple? The one you go to with the centaur. I got past the sphinx, but I can't figure out the next room. It's a short hallway that keeps looping. I can't figure out the trick to keep going and I'm soft locked since you can't exit with the boulder in the way.

1. You can't be soft locked in the temple as even if you get stuck, you can just use the rope to get out of the temple (same as how escape ropes in Pokémon work in caves) and yes, you have one as you automatically obtain one when entering the temple so just check your inventory.
2. Looping hallway
Spoiler: show
go up at least 7 times, then back down. The best indicator if you don't want to count is when a message appears after you loop enough.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sat May 15, 2021 12:14 pm

I actually got lucky trying to enter the bone code using the hallway.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat May 15, 2021 4:11 pm

salamoun wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Since the public update is delayed, could you at least tell a bit of what the update will be about, just to keep some hype on?

It will have intro for a quest line in Sirnes, Grandhol tournament with the third princess, update of princess Amwi, revamped slime farm and expanded Koltel.

No advance with story quest ? Sad, i wanted really seeing dark centaure :( (forgot his name)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby salamoun » Mon May 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

No advance with story quest ? Sad, i wanted really seeing dark centaure :( (forgot his name)

It was voted by majority to have next update be finishing touches on prologue and chapter 1 so that's what the new content is gonna be.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RBRD » Wed May 19, 2021 5:58 am

It was voted by majority to have next update be finishing touches on prologue and chapter 1 so that's what the new content is gonna be.

Hey, how's it going?
Just out of curiosity, what would be the missing features that prevented the release, and would this be the definitive update for the prologue and chapter 1? Or is there a possibility that new content will be added in the future depending on the need for the plot?
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed May 19, 2021 10:55 am

RBRD wrote:

Hey, how's it going?
Just out of curiosity, what would be the missing features that prevented the release, and would this be the definitive update for the prologue and chapter 1? Or is there a possibility that new content will be added in the future depending on the need for the plot?

The missing features are update to Koltel and additions to harpy village. It is not the final content that will ever appear in prologue/chapter 1, just basically stuff you can do right as you arrive at those locations. We will still be adding more events to these locations in the future as the story progresses and the world changes.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SirEdwardthe3rd » Thu May 20, 2021 6:40 pm

I’m very sorry to bother you fine people, but I was wondering when you plan to release the new update. I’m not trying to rush you by any means (great art cannot be hurried!) I was just curious. If you don’t have an exact date, though, that’s totally fine, too! Thanks in advance.
SirEdwardthe3rd
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Fri May 21, 2021 3:10 am

SirEdwardthe3rd wrote:I’m very sorry to bother you fine people, but I was wondering when you plan to release the new update. I’m not trying to rush you by any means (great art cannot be hurried!) I was just curious. If you don’t have an exact date, though, that’s totally fine, too! Thanks in advance.

Not sure, but I can almost guarantee it this month, preferably this week but can't be certain of that.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:04 am

i looked on patreon, shouldn´t come an update now?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Wed May 26, 2021 8:06 am

Archangel64 wrote:i looked on patreon, shouldn´t come an update now?

As mentioned above, the public release is delayed due to irl issues for Dev team but we hope to release it before the end of this month.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:19 am

salamoun wrote:

As mentioned above, the public release is delayed due to irl issues for Dev team but we hope to release it before the end of this month.

Alright
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lolsterx » Sat May 29, 2021 2:31 am

salamoun wrote:

Hi,
just wondering as this month is gonna end in 2 days is the update coming out or have u guys delayed it further. No rush ofc.
Lolsterx
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon May 31, 2021 3:12 pm

Lolsterx wrote:
salamoun wrote:

Hi,
just wondering as this month is gonna end in 2 days is the update coming out or have u guys delayed it further. No rush ofc.

With a heavy heart I have to announce that the update will sadly be delayed even further. I cannot really say how much as it can be finished any day now, I simply need to collect and merge all the missing content into one version and just need the pieces now. The uncertainty comes from when the pieces will be finished themselves as they are worked on by others.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game