The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:28 am

Tamara's post 09/17/2020---Post copied from another site

Tamara blinked, disoriented for a split moment, then she smiled and hugged Jaku back, squeezing him tenderly and kissing him straight on his lips. "Couldn't have done anything without you to drive all of us to make this project come to life, my love! But that's it: we're finally opening!"

She smiled happily, beaming with pride and joy and love for her family and all the works accomplished through all those years. So much to do, so many hurdles to go through to finally be able to realize their dream: have their own little place, their little shop where they'd all work together.

"I hope it will work, and people will come flocking here!" she added, sounding a bit anxious though, while her tail wrapped gently around Jaku's. "I must admit that I am a bit nervous," she added, chuckling some. "Today is our big day, everything must be perfect!"
Last edited by Arkain on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:31 am

Arkain 09/17/2020---Arkain's next post copied from another site..

He is quickly loosing his patience the Queen she is way too fascinated with his tail for comfort. He is starting to sense a huge increase in her powers. Powers unlike anything he has felt before. His friendly tone fades. "Yea he is very special cause he's my son and I would appreciate your letting him go now." He grunts when your squeezes get tighter "You think just because you are bigger than me that your squeezes and your big bad guards intimidate me? What a laugh. You had better have a whole lot more you willing to sacrifice. You have no idea what I am capable of and what I will do to protect my family."

He tries to struggle to get free but she keeps tightening her grip every time he does. He focuses his thoughts on his tail.* <Don't listen to her son. She is very charming but she planning to do
something to you. I can feel it. Listen only to my voice. Your Dad's voice. Fight her..> He hears a soft shaky voice* <I am trying Dad. She is so nice. She makes me feel good.> He knows she is taking full advantage of how you he is with her feminine charms.>
When he sees her hand moves over the jewels around her neck he gets real nervous. "Listen to me. I can feel how much pain you are in. I can stop that pain. I am a healer and I am very good at it. I can tell you are planning to do something to my tail. If you do anything to my tail, my son, I will bring down upon you a world of pain that you can't possibly fathom. That I sware if you even touch my son. DO YOU HEAR ME!!!" Yelling as loud as he get his lungs to let him.

Now he is getting really desperate. No one to help him. He wishes Jaku was here. One thing for sure he does not like her smerk. She is not listening to him . She is too focused on his tail. He needs to help his tail fight her. <Focus son. I am your Dad. I love you. Focus on my voice and nothing else.> He hears a soft faint <I love you too.> But he can tell the Queens charms are winning him over. When he sees her jewels glow brighter then opens the middle one and takes out a small amount of liquid from it he knows he can't let that touch him.<Don't let that touch you. She's lying. It will hurt you. Fight her.> But the Queens grip is so strong even he can't move his tail. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON!"

*But much to his horror he is way too late. He didn't move fast enough. He struggles wildly. "STOP!" Screaming loudly. Then his next shout to stop is much darker and much more menacing. His eyes glow fire red and wisps of energy flows of his body as he clenches his fist as he watches her pour the liquid over his tails skin then it opens his skin and sinks its way into his tail head like a hardened gem. He tries his hardest to stop her with his healing magic but for some reason he can't stop it. All he can do is put a powerful magical barrier around it to stop it from spreading. When she talk to him he snaps back angerly. "Don't you talk to him. Don't you dare talk to my son." When she loosens her grip his energy level soars. The air gets hot and sparks of energy. The ground shakes violently and huge rocks crack and start to fall from the ceiling dropping on several of the guards seriously injuring them. One big rock drops and crashes on her coils. "I warned you, bitch. I protect my family. My tail will never be part of your kingdom nor part of you. I have made sure of that. Now, RELEASE HIM or I will bring this whole cavern down on you and everyone else living here unless you reverse what you did NOW! I will do ANYTHING to protect my son.

But before he has a chance to do anything else he sees her spread her arms quickly. Suddenly he feels her coils tighten so tight all the air is forced out of his lungs. It happens so fast he can't even cry out. All he sees next is this white light and hears next is a cold sinister laugh when this wave of energy hits him and he is out cold.

The next thing he knows he is up in the rafters of this wooden building that feels more like home then he has ever felt before. He looks down smiling watching Jaku clean the bar. He sees Tamara and Suri getting ready to make drinks for the customers. He sees Suri carrying out their sign outdoors to show they are open that they worked on. It was perfect. He has never felt so happy and content. Putting the barrel down he glided under the edge of the roof.* "Looking nice there beautiful." And blows a kiss. Then he hears.* "Yo Dad. Some help here. The barrel is getting heavy." He looks back under the rafters looking at his tail holding the barrel. His tail looks the same as before except for a gem between his eyes but it doesn't bother them. It's like its always been there. "Ok OK. Be right there." * Leaning under rafter.* "Love you Suri" And blows you a kiss. Then quickly slides back and carefully takes the barrel and puts in a space they built to store their hand crafted beer. Nice cool spot. Plenty of room for more. They all worked together growing ingredients and trying different combinations till they brewed the perfect beers. A true labor of love. Then he moves a large barrel of wine that they spent a long time working on to get the wine just right. "Yes.. Perfect." He slides down the wood pole to the bar. He double checks under the bar to make sure each is cooled to the right temperature and hooked up correctly. Pulling on each tap he gets each one ready.* "The beer and wine are running perfectly. Hey Jaku, Suri, Tam come here and check it out. We did it. It all works. I actually think we are ready to open."

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:35 am

Jermayan's post 09/20/2020--- Copied from another site

Previously

Tearing through the forest trying to catch up to the others as they chased after the serpent that had abducted Arkain, Kellus had her eyes half-closed as she relied on her spirits to guide her over and around the roots and underbrush. Reaching out through the ground, she tried to get a sense of where it might be going, but what she felt made her skid to a stop in worried confusion. If what she was feeling was right, then the entire group was in danger, not just Arkain.

“Finally found you~”

The amused voice in her head made Kellus whip around in surprise, but there was nobody around as far as she could tell. The possibility of someone watching them was not an appealing one however, especially now, and Kellus slowly took stock of the area around her once again, reaching out with her senses to find where they were hiding. Finally she found them, but it came too late as she realized that they were rushing at her from directly below, coming from underground. The earth around her quaked and then gave way as a massive earthen snake’s maw suddenly emerged and gaped wide around her. Looking up in surprise, Kellus had just a second to see it snap shut around her before it sunk back down into the ground as quickly as it had appeared, dragging her with it.

Enclosed in complete darkness, Kellus was sucked further and further downwards until finally she came to rest in a small chamber of smooth, cool stone. Trying to push herself upright, she realized that she couldn’t feel her spirits any longer at the same time that she found she wasn’t alone as what could only have been another naga of some kind wrapped and entwined itself around Kellus, thoroughly immobilizing her in strong coils and pressing themselves up against Kellus’ back, wrapping their arms around hers.
[12:44 PM]
“Now, I realize you probably have a lot of questions, dear, but I’m afraid we’re short on time so those will have to wait. You’re rather important to some future endeavors of mine, and I can’t risk the Queen finding out about what you can do just yet. Don’t worry, this won’t hurt a bit~” The same feminine voice came from just behind her, and Kellus felt her attacker’s coils shift and twist her lower body around, sliding up higher against Kellus’ back. Suddenly, she felt the top of her head press against something warm and wet behind her, and judging from the groan of pleasure that came from behind her, Kellus knew what was about to happen. Without any leverage to work with and deprived of her spirits, she couldn’t stop the other naga from leaning forward and using her tail to thrust Kellus head-first into her sex. Seized on all sides by powerful muscles that were obviously well-used to sucking down live prey, Kellus felt her body be pulled deeper and deeper into the naga’s ravenous womb, her body proving no trouble at all to manage as each rippling contraction pulled another foot of her tail inside. Finally, just the head of her tailmaw was left outside, and Kellus was left with the small satisfaction that it’s size finally pushed her captor over into an orgasm as it was sucked inside. That same same orgasm sent a massive wave of rippling convulsions through her womb, however, and darkness claimed Kellus a second later as she was squeezed into unconsciousness.

“Hah, hah...even if this doesn’t work out, that was worth every moment. Sleep well, dear, there’ll be much to do soon enough…”

-----
[12:45 PM]
An indeterminate amount of time later

“Wake UP, lazy! You promised we’d have the day to ourselves, and you’re still in bed?!”

“Fine, yes, I’m awake..” Pushing herself upright with her lower arms and using her upper to attempt to fend off the pillow smacking into her head, Kellus yawned blearily and blinked until Aria’s half-amused and half-annoyed face swam into view. “Let me get cleaned up at least before you decide to assault me with more cushions.”

Half-falling out of the oversized circular bed, Kellus ducked into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later looking far more refreshed. Sliding into the main room of their apartment, she smiled when she saw Aria standing at her desk, leafing through yet another of the grimoires that had arrived in the latest shipment. Moving up behind her, Kellus wrapped her arms around her in a loose hug, eliciting a surprised but pleased squeak from the other naga.

“If you didn’t want me to sleep in so long, you shouldn’t have gotten so elaborate with dinner last night. You know what that variety of fortified wine does to me.”

“Says the one who decided to bring out so much to eat. It’s going to take forever to fix my figure after all of that.” Aria’s tail entwined around Kellus’, and drove home the point as she squeezed the still swollen bulges that they both still sported from dinner the night before even after a full night of digestion.

“You say that like it’s all bad~ Besides, it was our anniversary. You think I won't go overboard on a day like that?” Sliding her upper arms up, Kellus began to lightly fondle Aria’s breasts, and the other naga gave a quiet coo of pleasure as she pressed back into Kellus. After a moment she pushed forward, and twisted around, planting a light kiss on Kellus’ lips.

“Well, now that you’re up and about, I was thinking of visiting that new bar and spa in the market. They should be open today, and I can’t think of a better way to relax and enjoy ourselves.”

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37 am

Jaku's post --09/21/2020---- Post copied from another site

Jaku just bubbles with joy as the warmth of the small cafe they all helped to build radiates around him. He looks around at the clean oak bartop, the seven polished wooden circular tables that dot the main area, without a single seat in sight. He chuckles a bit to himself imagining all the poor bipeds that will have to make at least one serpintine friend if they wish to get comfortable since the tables are just a bit too low for a human to stand at, and far too tall to sit on the ground. That was a good idea, he thought to himself. He looks up past the smooth wooden beams that line the high ceiling, each one about the width of a pine tree, yet stained to a beautiful dark brown. He hopes for at least half a dozen naga's hanging off those comfortable perches.

He polishes the deep brown bar with his lower hands while his upper arms are comfortably crossed at his chest. One hand reaches down and adjusts his leather belt, which hangs off a simple skirt that while breathable still holds his shape and hopefully the attraction of his love.

The warm clay walls wrap around the main area and only the two windows in the front let any natural light in. He looks up at the small electric lamps, housed in lantern cases that help to give the place a classic, and homey feel.

Jaku glances up towards finishing up all the drink hookups. Hopefully those barrels never pop, since thier sleeping space is just behind those barrels, and a wall lined with pillows just for safe measure. But below their home lies the two back rooms. Lined with pillows and soft mattresses all along the floor, smooth clay walls without a sharp corner in sight, and a few cozy lamps with gentle music playing from overhead. Its the perfect place to coil around those who need a hug, and devour those who need a bit more.

Jaku's eyes glance down to his trunk as he uncrosses his upper arms and places his hands onto his lap as he stands behind the bar. Right underneath his scales lays a newly formed sleeping naga, ready to come back into the world. He cant wait to feel her slide through his lips and watch as she learns how to move her new body. He closes his eyes and smiles for a brief moment, but the ding of the door opening pops him right out of his warm little daydream.

His long body, laying across almost the entirety of the bar's floor from either side, jerks and creaks the wood as he fumbles a "Welcome!!" out to the nervous little naga sliding in.

The serpent, resembling more of a thin light blue corn snake than anything closer to human slides through the specially crafted door. He watches carefully as half of it it closes behind his upper body. The bottom of the half door, lined with many leather strips, easily move out of the way of the new guest and allows his long body to comfortably trail in, while keeping all the dust and noise down. "Heh," the blue serpent chuckles. "I like your door." He looks around, and blinks a bit taking in the cozy sight. Jaku puts all the cleaning supplies away and rests all four hands on the counter, letting the rest of the family take care of our first guest.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:40 am

Tamara's post === 09/27/2020-- Copied from another site

Tamara smiles as their first customer slithers in. She gives Jaku a kiss and goes to meet the blue snake.

"Good morning and welcome to our shop!" she says with a warm smile. "We have a bar here where you can get some drinks and snacks, and the spa is over there with everything you could want from a spa. We have a solarium, warm steam baths or water baths is you prefer, and we offer a variety of services such as massages, external and internal, with a variety of techniques."

"That sounds good," said the serpent. "Your solarium sounds like a very nice idea, though I'd like a drink for starters."

"Of course," replied Tam with a smile. "Jaku will see to your drink. I'll show the solarium once you're ready."

Tamara slithered away to do one last check on the solarium and everything else while the blue snake went to the bar and looked through the menu before choosing his drink.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:43 am

Arkain's post =====09/28/2020--- Copied from another site

Arkain smiles seeing Jaku come in checking out the taps he is sure Jaku is douple checking everything to make sure everything works. He has no problem with that. It was Jaku's creativity and motivation that was the driving force behind everyone's efforts to make this pub and spa possible. The name O'Slitheries has come up as a name for the pub but he has not seen a sign for it yet so he is not quite sure what the final decision was. He watches him check the barrels again. He knows how concerned Jaku is about the barrels exploding given the pressure the beer creates. and given how close the barrels are to our home. He leans around the corner of the bar "Jaku, relax. The barrels are not going to explode. I talked to local woodcrafter naga and he designed each barrel with a hard wood that he worked with before that can withstand great pressure and a pressure release valve to prevent explosions. I traded some pub services in exchange for barrels. It was an excellent trade. They are high quality barrels. I am working on a drain so if it does let go the beer will go down the drain not inside the pub. When it comes to the family, safety is my number one priority. Though it was odd how helpful they were. Very odd"
*He grins when Tamara comes over and gives Jaku a kiss. She looks beautiful and confident. Not showing any opening day jitters. When he sees the blue serpent come in, he quickly slides out of view when he sees Tamara slide over to the bar to greet the first customer. He can't think of anyone better to be their offical greeter. Of their very first customer. Her and Jaku have things under control so he moves off to find what Suri is doing. While looking for her he checks out the spa. *

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:50 am

Jermayan's-(Valeani) Post---10/01/2020-- Copied from another site

“A spa? That sounds wonderful, actually. As nice as our bath here is, it just seems to be lacking...something. Not sure what, but a visit to a professional place might spark some ideas.”

“I bet you’re just saying that because this’ll give you a chance to get me alone in a sauna or something, aren’t you?”

“Well, also that, but you say that like I can’t do that just fine here.” As if to punctuate her point, Kellus pulled Aria into a tight embrace, all four arms wrapped around her while their hips briefly ground together for a few moments before Aria giggled and pushed back.

“Mmm, point taken I suppose. Still, it’ll be nice to be able to just relax and take some time off with how much work we’ve had lately.” Sliding her way free of Kellus’ grasp, the pair delayed just long enough to slip into some clothes before heading out.

Exiting their shared house some minutes later, the two nagas slowly wound their way through the streets, and while they both sported similar variations on the loose-fitting long top that was a common sight on the nagas of the city, the pair couldn’t help but otherwise stand out in a crowd. Aria’s jet-black scales, pale skin, and long black hair was distinctive enough among the more common greens, browns, and grey scale colorations, but next to Kellus’ snow-white scales and multicolored hair-plumage, she seemed rather unremarkable. Add to that the slender tailmaws that both sported (which while not entirely unique were certainly uncommon), and their presence was noticed by just about everyone, at least in passing.

Stopping at the corner nearest the new building, both looked up at it with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation. So far, it didn’t seem too busy, but that could simply be due to it having just opened less than an hour earlier for the very first time.

“After you, my dear.” Giving Aria an elaborate bow as she gestured towards the door, Kellus’ theatrics earned her a giggle and another quick kiss on the cheek before Aria pushed open the swinging door, followed a moment later by Kellus.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:14 pm

Jaku smiles towards Arakin as he slithers down from the ceiling. Wrapping a loose flop of his long furred lower body over his scaled back side trailing along the floor. He snickers a bit at his comments and looks up at the large barrels positioned perfectly over their heads. "Oh I'm not worried about those barrels bursting. A little worried about mine." He lifts his right lower hand up towards Arakin's view and points down at his distended belly trailing from his hip down to the floor and then some. "Today of all days. I feel like I'm about to burst." He reaches over and slides quickly to snap Arakin into a warm hug with his two left arms and pulls him close to his side. Squeezing happily. "Thank you, I know I haven't said it enough." 

However their hug comes to a snapping and somewhat awkward end when the bell on the door is hit as the first guest comes sliding in. He watches happily as Ara slips away, and Tamara greets the first guest with a beaming confidence and glee. As the blue serpent slithers up to the bar, Jaku makes a tiny show, passing a cup from his lower hands to his upper hands and crossing them behind his back until his tail pops up and catches the cup on the top of his tail's head with a smile! "What'll it be? We have all manners of Teas, Ales, Spirits, and more!" With his lower hand he lifts the glass off of his tail's head and sets it down in front of the blue serpent, watching happily as he looks around, gathering his long body beneath him and sitting comfortably compact atop his own blue scaled body. 

Jaku's attention is grabbed once again as the little bell atop the front door dings again, this time a thin bipedal fox stands tall in the doorway, looking both excited, and nervous. Jaku watches as she quickly scans the floor, obviously looking for any loose tails slithering about. Sporting a small grass green summer dress that contrasts her orange fur nicely. Strangely enough, Jaku thinks to himself, her fur matches Tamara's perfectly, minus the stripes of course. And he can't help but glance over at Tamara's long body, trailing out from the curtain leading to the spa in the back. He watches her tail shift and slide as Tamara works in the other room prepping the sun room.

Blinking back as Suri greets the nervous looking fox, he chuckles and waves his upper right hand with a welcoming smile. His tail slides to the far side of the bar, out of sight of everyone. His tail's lips grasp onto a large handle, fitting for its size and pulls open a large door that is just the perfect height of the bar. His tail wiggles in and pulls out a small stool and holds it firmly between his tail's jaws. He looks at the blue serpent with a smile. "Sorry, mind your head there." 

His tail lifts from behind the bar and over the blue serpents head. And with a skillful arch, he sets the stool down by one of the closer tables with a noticeable clank. His tail lifts back up effortlessly and disappears behind the bar as he tends to the Blue serpent.

The orange fox chuckles a bit and steps into their shop. Suri as well as Jaku and anyone watching sees her left leg cause her to limp a little with each step, an obvious pain she's doing her best to hide. His tail, behind the view of everyone, nudges Arakin's green body. And with a big smile, he whispers obviously. "I think she needs to see you."

However right behind the small fox slides in two more guests and Jaku gives them a friendly wave while Suri tends to the fox. With a hearty "Welcome in!" thats loud enough for Tamara to hear, he giggles and turns his attention back to the blue serpent. "Im really sorry there. We're still finding our grip it seems. What can I get you?"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:45 pm

Tamara's tail perks and she quickly emerges from the sun room to come and greet the newcomers. She pats her hands together to get rid of some sand that stuck to them and slithers towards the entrance, giving a warm smile to Jaku and Arkain on the way. She looks confident, but her gaze betrays the tiny bit of anxiety and excitement that she feeling at the moment. Opening day is a great day for any shop, and, while she hopes that everything runs smoothly, she expects some mistakes to happen and problems to arise; there's always a bit of time needed to adapt the plans to reality and have everything running smoothly.

"Welcome to our shop," she says to the small fox and the two nagas. "We have a bar here where you can get some drinks and snacks, and the spa is over there with everything you could want from a spa. We have a solarium, warm steam baths or water baths is you prefer, and we offer a variety of services such as massages, external and internal, with a variety of techniques."

She couldn't help but observe the nagas perhaps a bit too closely than was proper or warranted when welcoming someone, but there was something in them that was holding her attention, though she couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly. The start contrast between the color of their scales, one jet-black and one snow-white made them a very mismatched yet very complementary couple, but something else was nagging at the back of her mind. She snapped out of it after a very short moment and continued her introduction.

"Just let any of us know what you'd like, and we'll do our best to satisfy you," she added while showing the two nagas one of the tables with nice plush looking large pillows around, made especially to provide a comfortable rest for nagas while they have as drink or a snack and wait for their turn.

--

The small blue serpent orders a light ale. He looks around and seems to like the decor. "This place looks very comfy," he says to Jaku as a way to start a conversation. "Almost like a home."

--

Suri welcomes the bipedal fox and helps her get seated before bringing her a menu. Her pain is obvious and makes Suri winces a bit in empathy. "We have a good healer among us," she explains to the fox, "he might be able to help with your pain."

The fox looks at Suri. "He know about bipedal anatomy?" she asks, doubt in her voice. "Most of the healers here know only the basics," she adds, "their specialty is more on nagas like you."

"He does," replies Suri with a smile. "I'll fetch him, you can discuss details with him," she adds before slithering away.

Finding Arkain in the spa, Suri wraps her coils around his and gives him a gentle kiss on his cheeks. "I think we have a customer for you, my love," she tells him. "A bipedal fox who seems to have pain in one of her legs. She seemed surprised when I told you that you could help even though she's not a naga," she adds with a slight chuckle. "Can't blame her though, since the majority of the population is made of nagas."
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:19 pm

*When he sees the naga couple come he pauses.  He is immediately captivated by them. From his angle he is able to watch the white nagas grand gesturing as they entered the spa. It makes him very happy seeing those two so very much in love. Seeing them makes him think of Suri and how much he loves her. There is something that does catch his interest.  Its their skin colors. He can't remember seeing any others nagas with those colors or perhaps that they are tail mouths is why they captured his interest and especially his own tail.  Looking over he sees his tail being less then discreet moving out into the open so he get can get a better view.  Quickly and hopefully discreetly he draws his tail back in.  He can't get  mad at his tail.
They are very unique  but something  about them or one of them feels different. He just can't put his finger on it.*
*Hearing Jaku slither his long furry naga body down from the ceiling snaps him back. Quickly and quietly he slides around the corner out of view. Looking up at the barrels then him and laughs.* "That's good. You know...Wait. What? Really? You do? That's fantastic. I can't wait. Another member of the family. Though I was hoping Suri and I would have been first here in our new home." *He moans happily when Jaku wraps him in a warm hug. His huge coils and his arms around him feels so comforting. Its just he needed, especially today. He can feel how uncomfortable Jaku is feeling so he puts his hands on his swollen belly and sends a wave of warm healing energy to ease his pain and help him to feel relaxed. He hugs Jaku tighter.* "Thank you? You not saying that enough? Seriously? You got to be kidding. Its I who owe you so much and so many thanks.. I have a family now thanks to you and Tamara. I had given up all hope of that ever happening. Now I can proudly talk about my family." *Giving you another squeeze *

*When he hears the bell he jumps awkwardly sliding him out of Jaku's arms. Quickly he slides out of view and looks back over at Tamara admiring her as she works. He chuckles lightly watching Jaku perform a few clever tricks for the blue serpant..*

*Then he hears Suri's sweet voice as she greets a thin bipedal orange fox. Smiling as he admires how nicely she talks to the nervous fox and how much he loves her. Then something hits him. Something wonderful happened while he was healing Jaku. When he touched the child in his womb a warm very familiar sensation washed over him. A presence. A presence he hasn't felt in many years.* "Tasu?" He says under his breath. He laughs quickly covering his mouth. No No. That's impossible.  But.... Then his attention quickly shifts to the fox when she limps in. It looks very painful. He feels Jaku's tail nudge him. Looking down he smiles.* "I do think you are right." *And gently rubs the tip of his tail. He glides over to Suri  ands beside her letting her finish welcoming the fox.*

*He grins when Suri comes into the and hugs him. He kisses her gently. Whispering in her ear.." "Have i told you how much I love you today." *He kisses her on the cheek quickly and moves back* "Really? A bipedal fox? Here? How unusual." *He chuckles* "So true. I am very curious why she is here among us and she isn't a otter." *Stopping looking very confused.* "Otters. How do I know about them?" *Shaking his head* "Can't worry about that now.. Please show her in. Assure her that I am will treat her equally as I would any naga or anyone else " *He starts to move away from Suri then stops* "I got something to tell you will find very interesting. Not now. When we are alone." *He moves to the side watching Suri leave and giving the fox plenty of space to come in.*

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:42 am

Making their way inside, both Aria and Kellus look around in curiosity at the inside of the establishment as they came in behind the blue-scaled naga and fox. Sliding their way over to the table that Tamara had indicated to them, they both gratefully coiled up in the pillows by the table, their tailmaws just barely entwined together under the table. Aria’s focus was on the establishment as a whole, and her gaze wandered from the menu, to the various bits of interior decoration, to Jaku and Tamara, and them back to the menu again without spending an inordinate amount of time on any single element.

On the other hand, Kellus’ gaze was obviously fixed on the other nagas, and in particular Jaku and Tamara. While she was trying to give an impression of focusing on the menu, every few seconds her eyes flicked to the side as she studied the two furred and tiger-striped nagas. While she was used to being the center of attention due to her rather unique coloration, both of them were just as different a sight as she was, and she couldn’t help but feel a much more significant amount of curiosity towards them than even their different appearance would have garnered.

“Mmm, some tea sounds lovely so we’ll start with that to drink first, but I for one would love to hear more about your spa.” Leaning forwards, Aria gave Tamara a wide smile as she reached out and ruffled the shock of feathers on Kellus’ head playfully. “The past few weeks have been rather busy for the both of us, so if you have any recommendations for something particularly relaxing, I think that’s exactly what we’re looking for.”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:33 pm

With a pleasant smile, Jaku mixes up the blue Naga's order, and pours him a very tall glass of Ale. Hissing can easily be heard from above as the drink funnels down through the small network of tubes leading to the large barrels above the bar. Two hands gently lift the massive mug to the bar while a third slips a wooden coaster just underneath it. He nods his head as he watches the Naga's reaction and smiles off a simple "Enjoy. We don't serve them small here!"

His attention is quickly shifted to the two nagas sitting at the small table across the room. He mutters to the blue serpent with a side glance, "Please let me know when you'd care for a refill." His eyes glance over the two naga's across the room, while one of them looks very familiar, the other does not, yet his eyes open wide with a big smile as he notices their tail maws practically nuzzling each other on the floor pillow. With a flick of his lower right hand. The room is mostly quiet, at least for his ears, that are firmly pointed towards Tamara and the other two. He digs under the counter momentarily, fiddling with a faucet, and lifts back up with a tray with a piping hot teapot, several cups, a cup full of sugar, and an assortment of tea bags in cloth pouches. He tosses his towel over his shoulder and slides off to the right and out into the main area. Wearing a simple leather skirt, and not much more than his fur, he slides up to the two nagas, right next to Tamara with a cheerful smile, and happily sets the whole tray down on the table between them.

He tries not to interrupt Tamara, however, even though he does his best to hide it, she could easily tell how eager he is to talk to these two just by a glance. His long body bunches up around his trunk, and neatly slips out of the way from Arakin and Suri as they tend to their guest. The floor groans a bit underneath all of their combined weight centered around the small table. He lets out a tiny chuckle and shrugs a few shoulders in response.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:52 am

Tamara chuckles and glances at Jaku as he brings the tea. Her body shifts a bit and her tailmaw comes to nuzzles his tenderly. She knows that he is clsoe to giving birth again, and still wonder silently if they shouldn't have delayed the opening for a bit, but, at the same time, they've been working on this for... she can't really remember for how long, but it took a long time to get everything ready, that it was right to open today. And they can deal with Jaku giving birth and the few patrons they have so far, it's not like they are insanely busy.

"For relaxation," she replied to Aria and Kellus, "depending on your tastes I would advise either the solarium or the steam bath. You can soak up the warmth and just let your body relax in both instances, and we can also provide a nice massage service to help you relax more. There's also the bubble bath if that's more your thing. And also the tea will help as well, it's a special recipe," she finished with a smile.

--

The small blue serpent thanked Jaku and took a sip of his ale, then he began to study the food menu and nods at Jaku when he tell him to ask for a refill. This place seems quite nice already, and he's certainly going to recommend it if the food is good too.

--

Suri looks at Arkain with a curious look. "So much mystery..." she says with a chuckle. "You got me curious now, you'd better not wait too long to tell me," she adds before giving him another kiss on the cheek. "I'll fetch the fox," she finished before slithering away.

Moments later, the two of them joins Arkain on a small room set aside for this purpose, so that he can discuss in private with whoever needs his healing abilities. Suri makes the introductions and excuses herself, leaving the fox and Arkain to chat in private.

"Your friend here tells me that you know anthro anatomy ?" asks the small fox, visibly skeptical. "That's quite unusual around here. But if you can help me... I broke my leg in a fall a few months ago, a local doctor tried his best to set it so the bone would heal, but he wasn't really successful. As you can see I am limping and I also have pains in the leg, it's not unbearable but I would be happy to get rid of them."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:40 am

*Hearing the floor creek under all the nagas weight tells him that they had better do some more work on strengthening the floor foundation. He wants to stay and observe the new nagas. Ohh those feathers but if he doesn't want Suri to get angry at him he has better focus.*
*He returns a quick kiss on Suri's cheek* "Of course not dear. You will really like this one. It will be pretty really big surprise." *Nodding* "Yes, please do," *He wasn't expecting to get a customer this quick. Its great Word sure gets around. He greets the fox warmly* "Its pleasure to meet you. Please take a seat." *He points to a large bench thats designed more for nagas.* "So what can I do for you." *He slides back a little caught by surprise by the foxes question. How does she know that? Maybe from the otters.This is very odd. The fox is very nice and a new customer he should make a good impression so they get return business.* "Well. Yes. I do." *When she continues and tells him about her broken leg and her pain. He studies her leg with interest. Then his head jerks like his head got hit with a jolt pf electricity. Quick Blurry fragmented Images flashes before him* "Sorry. Muscle twinge. That's too bad. Yes, I do have some knowledge of anthro anatomy but I am not how much I can do on fixing the break. I do know I can help you a lot with the pain. I am very good at that.I am going to touch your leg to get a n idea whats going on. I will be gentle." *He puts his hand on her leg and slides it down till he feels the break. Yea the break was not set correctly so it did not' heal correctly. Another jolt hits him. How does he know that? He struggles a smile.* "Yea. He really wasn't. I can see why you are in pain.You will need to come back a few times but I am confident I can make your leg feel much better. Now just lay back and I..." *He rubs his temple with one hand as more random images hit him. His other hand stays on her leg** "I will get started."*He closes his eyes trying to clear his head as he does with out thinking about it a surge of pleasantly warm healing energy flows through his hand and into her leg. The energy quickly heals the break and the pain too disappears. When he opens his eyes he looks at his hand. It feels strange. He leaves it on a little longer then takes it off slowly. He smiles and looks at the fox looking a rather dazed.* "There we go. How do you feel now?"
Last edited by Arkain on Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:59 am

Looking at the offered tray, both Aria and Kellus started to look through the selection of tea with interest as they both listened to Tamara’s suggestions as to how best spend the visit. All of the options that she mentioned sounded quite tempting, and the two traded a glace as they weighed their options. Selecting one of the tea bags that Tamara had mentioned, Aria drops it into the teapot and smiles as the first hints of the herbal mix start to waft around the table.

“Mmm, all of those options sound absolutely heavenly, but I think I may opt for the steam bath. Like you said, nothing like some heat to help relax some strained muscles, and your offer of a massage sounds like the perfect thing to go along with it.” Pouring herself a cup of the tea, Aria took a long, slow sip, and had to make a conscious effort to not slump over on the table in pleasure. “Oh, you weren’t lying when you said that this was a special blend. I’m going to need to remember to pick some up to take home with us.”

Similarly taking a happy sip from a cup of her own, Kellus nods and turns to Tamara, but the groan of the floor pulls her attention away. Unable to resist giving Jaku’s lower body a curious glance, her eyes went wide as she saw the bulge in his midsection. “Forgive me for prying...but you look like you’re about fit to burst. Are you all right?”
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Thu May 06, 2021 7:59 pm

Jaku smiles at the reaction of the feathered naga to his midsection. He chuckles and crosses his lower arms while shrugging with the top two in a bit of embarrassment. "You could say that." He stands a little taller and shifts a bit so they could all get a clear look at his very distended belly that rolls down across the floor. "Well one of the services we offer is a bit more transformative. I've got a brand new Naga who'll be emerging any day now." With a grin, he leans to his left and glances down at the pair of smiling tails wrapped underneath the table. In fact, you should know all about this, you are a tailmouth after all."

He looks at Tamara with a loving smile. "Honestly, I don't think we would have opened up with all this extra weight under my scales if it wasnt for Tamara here keeping everything together while Arakin and Suri seemed to build this place from the ground up!" He shifts and glides his long body over hers, pulling her tightly. "Why don't we show you to the back steam room and get you settled?

Just as Jaku starts to turn, the large occupant inside his belly visibly shifts around inside him, causing him to almost loose his balance! His eyes open in surprise as he feels a heavy pressure build up from below his hip. He shifts and grabs his lap with all four hands, before looking back at Tamara and the guests. "Umm... I'm sorry. Excuse me."

He starts to push off and slide towards the back, but the naga inside him has started pushing her way up. He awkwardly tries to slither and push off, but simply can't under his body's contractions. He looks back at Tamara, and the other two tail mouths. "Can I please get a hand, we can't do this out here." He gestures back towards the steam room and clenches his whole body tightly, trying to keep the sudden eruption contained.

((CRUNCH IS DONE!!! WHAT A MESS OF A FEW MONTHS!!! IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT EVEN LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs* ))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon May 10, 2021 7:25 pm

(( Yay ! Jaku is back ! *Coils around him and smooches and cuddles* ))

Tamara gasp and quickly set down the tray on the table to free her hands. She tries to guide him towards the steam room and she can feel the powerful contraction as the naga inside him tries to slip out. She doesn't need to even ask the question, one look at Jaku tells her all she needs to know. Her mind races at light speed as she tries to think of solutions to get Jaku to the steam room so he can give birth in a better environment. She can't do it alone, then her round ears perks up as she gets an idea.

"Suri ! Arkain ! Get down there !" she yells loudly, not really caring about the customers at the moment. This is far more important.

Suri is at their sides in a heartbeat. Her eyes go wide when she realizes what's going on then looks at her mother.

"Sweetie, we need to get your father moved to the steam room, he can't do it himself. Try to slip your body under his and lift him, I'll do the same from this side, and we'll transport him to the steam room before he gives birth.

Tamara looks at Arkain while her body slithers and tries to lift Jaku's at the same time than Suri's does. "Arkain, can you try and slow down the naga inside with your magic ? We don't want the birth to happen here, we just need a few minutes."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue May 11, 2021 3:41 am

(WaAAHOO!! So glad your back Jaku. Thanks for staying with the RP. *Gives you and Tam big warm tail hugs*)

*Hearing Tamara call out for him in a firm voice that tells him to move it now. He quickly looks at the fox nervouly putting his hand on her shoulder.* "Somethings happening and my help is needed now. Please come by tomorrow and we will set up another appointment. OK?" *Not even waiting for her to exit he turns and runs down the corridor to where Jaku and Tamara are and now Suri.* " Well alright . Looks like its time." Shaking his head hearing what Tamara wants her and Suri to do.* "Hold on. You two are very strong but you are going to hurt yourself if just you two try to lift Jaku." *Looking at Aria and Kellus with desperation in his eyes.* "Can you please help us get Jaku into the sauna? He is too heavy for just two to move him. I promise to make it worth your while if you help us, please!"

*Looking at Tamara very confused and anxious.* "With my magic? What do you mean. I don't have that kind of magic. I know. I know. Jaku can't have the baby here. All I did was heal that..that....fox." *Gasping as a surge of energy hits him and flows through his whole body.A soft voice enters his mind.* {You CAN do it. Believe in yourself.} He smiles as his whole demeanor changes as he looks much more confident and sure of himself.* "You got it Tamara. I will do what I can." *He puts his hands on Jaku's belly and closes his eyes and concentrates. His hands start to give off a white glow as his healing magic flows into Jaku relaxing his bodies powerful contractions carefully focusing on just those muscles. His magic touches the babies naga's mind. A big smile comes on his face then quickly fades remember about Jaku.* "Now! Move him now! I don't know how long the magic will last." *His tail slides under Jaku get ready to lift him as he moves under Jaku and gets his back under him closer to his lower back on Suri's side ready to lift him.*

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon May 17, 2021 12:03 am

[ Good to see you back, and glad to hear that work is less hectic for you! ]

Glancing down to Jaku’s bulging lower body, both Aria and Kellus smile as he describes the situation, and the meaning behind his last comment isn’t lost on them as he looked down at their entwined tails in turn. “Oh, we’re both well-acquainted with that particular capability.” Giving Kellus a wide smile, Aria leans in and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek before looking back at Jaku. “Rather well-acquainted, in fact. I just wasn’t expecting to see someone as far along as you outside of a more comfortable setting, much less actually working.”

About to continue, Aria’s voice trails off as Jaku’s midsection flexes and shifts, and both her and Kellus’ eyes go wide as soon as they realize what’s started. Sharing a quick look, the two slide into sudden movement, Aria moving opposite Tamara and helping to hold Jaku upright, while Kellus slides next to Suri. Leaning down, she gives the young naga a nod as she helps to slide her tail underneath Jaku’s alongside Suri’s, working from the tip of his tail down towards the bulk of his midsection until the weight is resting on them rather than the floor below them.

“Got him. Lead the way.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Wed May 26, 2021 4:59 pm

Jaku shudders and looks completely embarrassed as everyone tucks in around him. He apologies profusely tries his best to push his long and overburdened body towards the back, but the naga bulging his body from his hip to the middle of his long body seems to frantically want out and the visible shifting inside his fur makes it hard for him to even keep his balance. HIs tail gasps and wraps around the first trunk it can as he can at least curl his body ontop of everyone's as they try to lift him towards the back. He quietly thanks Tamara as his whole body tenses up around everyone as they head towards the back.

As they curl around the tables, bar, hallway and finally into the steam room, the heat hits his bellyscales first and his whole body reacts by trying its best to push its occupant out! he clenches his trunk as tight as he can. His muscles bulge beneath his belly scales and for a moment it looks like he could cross his legs if he had any beneath his scales!
JakuArts
Artist

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay