Lost Vore Media

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Lost Vore Media

Postby Rockyvorefan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:38 am

So I have been watching a lot of video of Lost Media, song, movie, tv-show and other art, so It got me to think are any vore art that is lost such as stories, drawings, comics, and animation or shot films, vore stuff in media or just unfinished work that never published or got deleted before they wore finished
tell me if you know of any or maybe you have some in your private collection that you like to share
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Lost Vore Media

Postby Ray » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:29 pm

There is lots of art that has been lost forever, even on this very website. One of my favorites was an artist whose name I forget that drew a really nice picture of a hibernating mouse that had been scooped out of her burrow by a vixen, about to be eaten as she tried to wake up. He had a story to along with it. There was another story he wrote about a world where anthros lived with humans but had secrete shrinking powers and were slowly taking over by shrinking and swallowing the unwary humans. Sadly, he deleted his work and I don't think anybody had it saved. I had saved the picture, but that computer had died and all data on it was lost.

I remember a great Vertigo POV pic that was on FurAffinity years and years ago but that artist vanished as well.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby Marco » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:43 pm

Are we only including actual vore material, as in stuff that was created by people like us online, or can actual media where someone got eaten be included, even though it's (likely) not intended to be vore, but rather "a media that involved someone being eaten"?

If so, I'd add that thing with the dogs on UK Nickelodeon again (I know I keep going back to this) - it seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, so far.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:11 pm

There was this pic back in the day called 'Tomboy vore'. the pic, as the name suggests, was a tomboy with a big belly, a girl in a pink dress inside it. I'm guessing the artist took down their gallery, because I haven't been able to find it again.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am

sadly there are tons , one of my favorite writers " wolfwood" nuked his gallery I loved his "miss spica"s monstergirls "stories
doomed
Participator

Postby Rockyvorefan » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Marco wrote:Are we only including actual vore material, as in stuff that was created by people like us online, or can actual media where someone got eaten be included, even though it's (likely) not intended to be vore, but rather "a media that involved someone being eaten"?

If so, I'd add that thing with the dogs on UK Nickelodeon again (I know I keep going back to this) - it seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, so far.

all type of lost vore, fan-made and official
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby EraofChange » Sat May 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Lusk the Fox from deviantart. I believe their sona was essentially just green Tails. They wrote vore stories featuring several ocs and Latias, Latios, and Lugia. I very vaguely remember some other misc details, but not much else.
EraofChange
New to the forum

Postby Franckthehuman » Sun May 02, 2021 1:41 pm

There was one artist who was among the first vore art I stumbled upon. Ayumi170. Disappeared.
Franckthehuman
New to the forum

Postby EraofChange » Sun May 02, 2021 4:38 pm

Oh, while I'm thinking of it, obligatory Thanatos post. Basically if anyone's got an archived version of Thanatos or anything. Probably not, but eh, better to ask and get a negative answer than not ask and miss the one person who's got a backup
EraofChange
New to the forum

Postby Tetrahedra » Wed May 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Man. Back in the early 2000s there was this artist on FA, Bariyou, who nuked his gallery completely. He was my favorite artist on that site at the time. Ever since then, I obsessively save every pic I even slightly enjoy, because I've seen so many artists come and go. If anyone has any of his work laying around, I'd love to see it.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby JaAlBe » Thu May 06, 2021 5:07 pm

Ok, if someone could either tell me what story this is or if it is even still around that would be great. So the story I am looking for went like this. It had an employee and his/her boss getting to work early one morning and taking a ride in an elevator together. The elevator gets stuck and the boss starts doing yoga, they ask the employee to do it with them. The boss starts to do a two person yoga pose that ends with the employee getting swallowed by them, I'm not sure if it is AV or OV. The employee is calm, but then freaks out after not being let out by the boss. The boss then digests them and goes on like nothing happened. I believe that the boss is female and the employee is male.
JaAlBe
New to the forum

Postby Meowmix6 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:39 pm

Heck, if I could find the stuff that was on the old vor-com website, that’d be awesome. There were some really good stories that I only ever found there
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri May 07, 2021 12:23 am

I remember a "Sing" vore pic of Ash the porcupine eating Mike the mouse to hide him from the bears. And it's not the one VoraciousOllie made.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Fri May 07, 2021 7:29 am

Tetrahedra wrote:Man. Back in the early 2000s there was this artist on FA, Bariyou, who nuked his gallery completely. He was my favorite artist on that site at the time. Ever since then, I obsessively save every pic I even slightly enjoy, because I've seen so many artists come and go. If anyone has any of his work laying around, I'd love to see it.

Same, after one my all time favorite artists, BlondeVelvet, deleted everything and disappeared, I make sure to save every really good picture. I have a lot of BV's stuff saved now but can't imagine how much was lost forever.

I can easily see a "puritan" internet apocalypse coming soon and this helps prepare for it.

Meowmix6 wrote:Heck, if I could find the stuff that was on the old vor-com website, that’d be awesome. There were some really good stories that I only ever found there

I saved all that I could find from my favorite author there, JessKatt, in this folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wgbu2zcssjn ... PX0wa?dl=0 but obviously, this was only a tiny fraction of what was lost when Vor-com disappeared.
Indighost
---

Postby Rockyvorefan » Fri May 07, 2021 1:44 pm

So I remember two stories on Deviant art I forgot the name of the artist I remember the names of them "Stephnie finds vore" and "Circle of Vore"
both stories had F/F Same Size and a bit of Hard vore in them

Stephnie finds vore - Girl named Stephnie to a store I forgot what was there for and there she meets a mother and daughter I think one of them was named Elizabeth. mother gives Stephnie some vore pills and to prove that they work mother eats her own daughter after that Stephnie goes home and eats two of her roommates, bitting off the head of one of them and swallowing the other whole

Circle of Vore - take place in school where the blond girl is being bulled 5 popular girls, so she takes revenge on her on them
she ate 4 of them until the main mean girl ate her, then mean girl was eaten by teacher
I remember the "death" of the first girl as the most she was bitten in half in the showers

he also has few others as well but I forgot what they about
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby someoneoncenew » Mon May 10, 2021 6:21 am

There was a two-part comic that someone had made using actual photos on DeviantArt (obviously photoshopped for what I'm about to describe). It was M/m involving two twink brothers, one older and one younger (though I believe they were portrayed by the same person). The first part featured the older brother, already shrunk, inside the younger brother's mouth looking out, telling him to stop spying on him and his girlfriend and to let him go. The younger brother refuses to do so. the second part features the older brother inside the younger brother's stomach - there's only one shot of him inside the organ itself, the rest of the strip is the younger brother talking to him through his abdomen and vice-versa; the younger brother decides to wear a bra belonging to his brother's gf, despite his brother protesting, and you see the younger brother shirtless for the first time, before and after wearing the bra.

The plot leaves something to be desired, but the imagery was pretty hot for its time. The only thing I'm wary about is the fact that I was much younger when I first found this (would have to be well over a decade ago), and I could never find it again after a few weeks. Several years later, it's something I occasionally think back to and wonder what happened to it, whether it was taken down, made private, or whether it actually existed in the first place.
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby Rockyvorefan » Sat May 22, 2021 11:34 am

So I was looking throw some my favorite vore comics I notice one that on my pc
I remember this one comic a guy goes into a restaurant that serves girls kind of all you can eat thing, he goes in one room full of willing prey, the other unwilling prey, next room full thicc girls, and at eats the waitress as well
I pretty old comic book, the guy or gal who draw it had a whole website with comics and was the first thing that would pop up when google "vore comic"
but now day web side is lost and who the artist was anyone know what I'm talking about
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby curiousss » Sat May 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Rockyvorefan wrote:So I was looking throw some my favorite vore comics I notice one that on my pc
I remember this one comic a guy goes into a restaurant that serves girls kind of all you can eat thing, he goes in one room full of willing prey, the other unwilling prey, next room full thicc girls, and at eats the waitress as well
I pretty old comic book, the guy or gal who draw it had a whole website with comics and was the first thing that would pop up when google "vore comic"
but now day web side is lost and who the artist was anyone know what I'm talking about

@Rockyvorefan Heyy that's by Mamabliss! I tried quickly browsing in their e-hentai but couldn't find it (https://e-hentai.org/tag/artist:mamabliss) Don't remember the title, but I do remember it was in black and white/grayscale possibly.
Good luck!
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby mofvore » Sat May 22, 2021 2:14 pm

Here's an old post from the "Vore in Media List" thread. No one has found this scene yet:
slimshart12345 wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Okay, maybe some people can help track these down granted at time i wish hell knew about keep vid so could saved some these, all these were from asian media, i not even sure if from movies but rather tv serials or something due fact clips and titles were in asian.

No 1, some like movie or series where group of mystical fighters trying battle some evil group indivuals led by evil warlord, its set in acient japanese times so not power rangers as it had some graphic scenes, one the lesser characters of team heroes is off spying, on bad guys a female ninja when she is spotted she makes off, a shapeshifting witch, it would appear turns into dragon, note very cheesy effects, then flies off and gobbles her up then returns, the witch then turns back, into her regular self, in small funny scene she burps after making some comment, telling her well comrads that their problem has been dealt with while rubbing belly with sly look on her face.

I've been searching for this for ages, and I think I almost found it. I found almost exactly what you're looking for in a show called "Legend Of The Demigods". The plot you described is basically the same and I found a decent vore scene at the end of this clip: http://m.phimvang.com/node/5776/Xzt8HJkLrShQWgH912HXGg
(I skimmed through all the clips, had nothing to do today, i feel ashamed lol). The witch is super hot in this show, and maybe I skimmed too quickly through the clips? I'm hoping this is the show cause I really wanna see the witch gobble some people up and burp and rub her belly. If you guys have any clues where in the show this happens or if it's a different show altogether that'd be amazing.

It might not actually be from "Legend of the Demigods", but just throwing this out there if anyone new knows about it.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby bijuusama » Sat May 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Rockyvorefan wrote:So I was looking throw some my favorite vore comics I notice one that on my pc

i know that one. the artist, MamaBliss, uploaded zip files containing all her old work a while back. just go to mindlessconsumption.com to download them.
bijuusama
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion