Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:26 am

Did you get those errors when you were playing the PRIOR version? Or the current one?
Turbotowns
???

Postby NightRoller » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:09 pm

Sorry, I just now edited to show that I'd meant those errors were encountered in version 0.5.1.1.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:25 am

I like the idea of the game but I found it a little tedious, first theres is no much to do after collect the things that the girls make so I go to sleep and pass the day, second you need to feed the girls very often and it's very very very annoying that you have to wait 5 days to breed again, and last (this is only because I think the can animate it) when you breed there is only a a black screen and moans, it's a little dissapointing.
Before someone kills me is only a constructive criticism, I don't say this things to offend anyone, I just think I have to say this because I like the game and I want to give my opinion to try to upgrade the game.
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:48 pm

Finally!
A way to buy males!
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catvs » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:54 pm

ELSCHNY wrote:I like the idea of the game but I found it a little tedious, first theres is no much to do after collect the things that the girls make so I go to sleep and pass the day, second you need to feed the girls very often and it's very very very annoying that you have to wait 5 days to breed again, and last (this is only because I think the can animate it) when you breed there is only a a black screen and moans, it's a little dissapointing.
Before someone kills me is only a constructive criticism, I don't say this things to offend anyone, I just think I have to say this because I like the game and I want to give my opinion to try to upgrade the game.

No I agree, the game is extremely basic right now but I have high hopes that hopefully soon we'll see more content being added.
As I understand it this game is simply being made on the creators own dime so I understand that they don't have alot of time to work on just this.
I do wish that this year we'll start to see some extra stuff being added such as the before mentioned combat system.

if I might make a suggestion though, say that you have created a very good farm but you don't like the look of your current character anymore?
Might I suggest in exchange for changing how you look one of your monster girls vores the current "you"?
Just an idea.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 am

ELSCHNY wrote:I like the idea of the game but I found it a little tedious, first theres is no much to do after collect the things that the girls make so I go to sleep and pass the day, second you need to feed the girls very often and it's very very very annoying that you have to wait 5 days to breed again, and last (this is only because I think the can animate it) when you breed there is only a a black screen and moans, it's a little dissapointing.

It's not even version 1.0 yet. XD
You can't really "judge" it yet, since it's not remotely complete. Also, everything you mentioned will inevitably be fixed(like, of course we're gonna get more stuff to do eventually), or is something that was already talked about(the fade to black on breeding).
Turbotowns
???

Postby zenox81 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:35 am

Just checking in.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:17 am

After breeding and a harpy getting pregnant, everytime I try to sleep, the game is crashing. Maybe there is something wrong happening when trying to hatch the egg of the harpy.
And the sign at the pond needs more depth than the player character so it doesn't float above the player sprite when walking on it, but that's just a small thing.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:57 pm

zenox81 wrote:Just checking in.

Don't bump please. It's like necroing.
Turbotowns
???

Postby endocyclopes » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:04 am

can you be prey in this game?
endocyclopes
New to the forum

Postby LonerImortal » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:33 pm

Hey Sulac, what does the "Enlightenme" cheat code does? i says that it grants all monsters Knowlefge, but I didn't noticed anything different after I used it :?
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jidane » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:06 pm

LonerImortal wrote:Hey Sulac, what does the "Enlightenme" cheat code does? i says that it grants all monsters Knowlefge, but I didn't noticed anything different after I used it :?

There's been a thing added where you can look up monster information. How long they're pregnant and other stats. Normally, you have to experience those happening before they show up in your journal, but with that cheat you get it unlocked right away.
Jidane
Artist

Postby MaruMixA113 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:28 pm

It is very nice to see that the project continues to develop. And game makes better and better~~~

If you don't mind, I have an idea for a new race for the game. The Fox's race. I can provide the files if you are interested in this idea. The other day, I drew some models for foxes, and their houses (entry). Can i send you in PM a zip-file, with png and gif files? ;)
MaruMixA113
New to the forum

Postby Manchura » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:26 am

fox girl: *tries to steal harpies*

rancher: *loads stomach with eating intent*
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:28 pm

I just got an error when I tried to sleep.

of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [37] - -5.itemDefinitions(100201,-1)
at gml_Script_inv_AddItem
############################################################################################
gml_Script_inv_AddItem (line -1)
gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls
gml_Script_advance_Day
gml_Object_obj_bed_Step_0
Turbotowns
???

Postby Unidentified17 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:52 pm

Any signs for when the next update will arive?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby MonsterMash » Thu May 06, 2021 12:48 am

I love this to bits and pieces, great work!
MonsterMash
New to the forum

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Thu May 06, 2021 6:15 am

Unidentified17 wrote:Any signs for when the next update will arive?

Sadly that may be awhile, both me and Sulac have hit road blocks in our lives that haulted any work on the game, though work is now continuing

And unrelated to that, I found a strange glitch that is better understood seen then told,
It happened by having a male monster vore another one then breeding a female, with the male still being hungry enough to vore the female at night, this is how they looked in the morning
20210506_052615.gif

20210506_054614.gif

this only happened with the nagas and bulls, centaurs and harrpies where not effected and looked normal, was unable to test mermen due to having extremely bad luck trying to get one

looking carefully you can see the bulls play most of the animation, then jump ahead a few frames, then stop rendering for a few frames before looping, and for some reason the green haired one has his hair several pixels lower on his face,
with the naga he is constantly scrolling to the side(right?) as his animation plays, all segments of his body are being drawn a few pixels down of various lengths to the point they loop to the top, the pick snake stomach is not drawn, and the part of the snake belly that is being drawn at the top is not having its color applied, showing in grey scale
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Souliguide » Fri May 07, 2021 3:02 am

are there actual animations of player being devoured ?
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby LonerImortal » Mon May 10, 2021 10:21 pm

i'm facing this error right here
of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [37] - -5.itemDefinitions(100201,-1)
at gml_Script_inv_AddItem
############################################################################################
gml_Script_inv_AddItem (line -1)
gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls
gml_Script_advance_Day
gml_Object_obj_bed_Step_0

it happens ivery time I contract a helper hand to get the items for me ...
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game