Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby flashlight15 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:33 pm

In case anybody would like this also (A weekend Alone 18):
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... FkCAyODMOK
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:00 pm

Managed to find some endo in Mighty Avengers, but it's difficult to say if it's female. Ares goes into a female Ultron's mouth during a fight, and the Wasp goes into her mouth as well to help him escape. Thing is, the female Ultron is really a suit around Tony Stark, according to the characters. Plus, Ultron is usually male in appearance and voice. So this may be debatable if it goes here or in the male thread.
It does have good mouth close-ups and inside mouth shots though. No uvula shots for me to enjoy, but given this gender confusion, probably for the best.
https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/The-Mi ... 5?id=62304 (only in the final panels)
https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/The-Mi ... 6?id=62305 (the real endo begins)
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Man, it's been pretty dead around here. Fortunately, I've got a treat for everyone! I "secretly" ordered more of that skeleton manga series (#33-41) back in February, and to save money I arranged for the "sea mail" option (which is why it took 2 months lol). I took a gamble on this one since there were no previews of the manga so I had no idea if there would be any female endo. But it was only about $9 anyway (and it's all brand new with the entire package material), so I didn't have much to lose. To the main point, #39 and #40 has female endo!!

#39 is easily the best. It has everything: mouth, stomach, intestines, nice story, female. How is the book about digestion better than #21, the book all about the stomach?! (Btw, I still would like to see the original Japanese translation for that :) )

#40 is also nice. It's about how the lungs work. No endo nose shot, but #10 has that covered anyway.

As for the others they are pretty much duds: #33 has the same pair as 39, but the skeleton and girl go inside the boy's dreams/subconscious; #34/35 has no endo; #36 has male endo; #37 is weird since I suppose it's female "endo" but she is inside her own nerves but it was really a dream?? (it's not that great anyway, it's abstract); #38 has no endo, and #41 (blood) is another one of those self-endo dream sequences, but male. I also have #14 (colon) coming soon, but I'm pretty sure that was uploaded already. If not, let me know and I'll post that one when it comes. Anyway, please enjoy! (EDIT: Sorry that the pics are horizontal! They looked vertical to me before uploading, so I don't know why this happened. Fortunately, if you just click on it, it'll look vertical.)
Attachments
Digestion 1.jpg
Digestion 2.jpg
Digestion 3.jpg
Digestion 4.jpg
Digestion 5.jpg
Lungs 1.jpg
Lungs 2.jpg
Lungs 3.jpg
Lungs 4.jpg
Lungs 5.jpg
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:09 pm

NaN9 wrote:Man, it's been pretty dead around here. Fortunately, I've got a treat for everyone! I "secretly" ordered more of that skeleton manga series (#33-41) back in February, and to save money I arranged for the "sea mail" option (which is why it took 2 months lol). I took a gamble on this one since there were no previews of the manga so I had no idea if there would be any female endo. But it was only about $9 anyway (and it's all brand new with the entire package material), so I didn't have much to lose. To the main point, #39 and #40 has female endo!!

#39 is easily the best. It has everything: mouth, stomach, intestines, nice story, female. How is the book about digestion better than #21, the book all about the stomach?! (Btw, I still would like to see the original Japanese translation for that :) )

#40 is also nice. It's about how the lungs work. No endo nose shot, but #10 has that covered anyway.

As for the others they are pretty much duds: #33 has the same pair as 39, but the skeleton and girl go inside the boy's dreams/subconscious; #34/35 has no endo; #36 has male endo; #37 is weird since I suppose it's female "endo" but she is inside her own nerves but it was really a dream?? (it's not that great anyway, it's abstract); #38 has no endo, and #41 (blood) is another one of those self-endo dream sequences, but male. I also have #14 (colon) coming soon, but I'm pretty sure that was uploaded already. If not, let me know and I'll post that one when it comes. Anyway, please enjoy! (EDIT: Sorry that the pics are horizontal! They looked vertical to me before uploading, so I don't know why this happened. Fortunately, if you just click on it, it'll look vertical.)

Wow! Incredible work and thank you so much for sharing ^^
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:05 am

Excellent stuff NaN9, really appreciate the work you put in on getting these and sharing them with us here. :)
ihateu91
---

Postby NaN9 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:50 am

ihateu91 wrote:Excellent stuff NaN9, really appreciate the work you put in on getting these and sharing them with us here. :)

No problem, I'm really proud of what I managed to get this time (even though only 2/9 are good lol).

Also to those interested, I will be posting the translations to #39 and #40 in the discord; 39 is up right now! Personally, I think story and context is important when it comes to endo; it makes me feel invested and like I'm on an adventure with the characters.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:15 am

NaN9 wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:Excellent stuff NaN9, really appreciate the work you put in on getting these and sharing them with us here. :)

No problem, I'm really proud of what I managed to get this time (even though only 2/9 are good lol).

Also to those interested, I will be posting the translations to #39 and #40 in the discord; 39 is up right now! Personally, I think story and context is important when it comes to endo; it makes me feel invested and like I'm on an adventure with the characters.

Yes it is for that reason that. Giantess one from a coule pages ago I talked about haunts me so...
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:55 pm

Seproth wrote:
Yes it is for that reason that. Giantess one from a coule pages ago I talked about haunts me so...

Hey, if you'd like, I could provide a rough translation of what's going on until it's officially translated. I've got the gist of the story from looking at it a bit, but it'd take longer to work out the details. If I could zoom in on the kanji, it'd be easier to read/translate.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:48 pm

NaN9 wrote:
Seproth wrote:

Hey, if you'd like, I could provide a rough translation of what's going on until it's officially translated. I've got the gist of the story from looking at it a bit, but it'd take longer to work out the details. If I could zoom in on the kanji, it'd be easier to read/translate.

I mean if it ain’t to much trouble I too have figure out the jist of it... cause I am good at figuring out tropes and stuff. Still if you can put a rough translation I would be greatly appreciative
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:47 pm

Okay then, I'll try to work more diligently to get more details since you already have a gist of it. I'll edit this post once I'm done (hopefully before midnight, but we'll see). Update: Here it is! Tip: Use the panels to help you understand context or fill in gaps. This is far from perfect and not that natural, but the script is basically what's going on. Pretty funny story; much better than I originally thought. Could've used more unique endo shots tbh.

Giant Princess (Rough) Translation (Page. Panel)
2.3: (Watching news) Sebastian- Invaders... Life forms who have suddenly appeared on earth. Their body shapes are quite varied! Some are big, some are small, I wonder what influences their lives…
2.4-2.5: Sebastian- Hello, this is Sebastian. In order to deal with these invaders, we’ll need to take measures in advance. This is Princess Kiko’s father’s thinker. For instance, if they are in every country and in every place, I can attach a camera to my “automatic machine” and use that, or if push comes to shove, “I can use this other machine”.
2.6-2.8: I’m also developing beverage products to counteract the invaders. The princess often drinks carelessly, hahaha. By the way, the test tube that was here...where is it?

3.1-3.2: Princess (I’ll call her Kiko)- Hey Sebas? I was the one who drank that stuff that was right there. (Loose text says that she drank it because she was thirsty) Sebastian-Whaaat?! Kiko-What’s wrong? You always speak out loud… Sebastian- It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.
3.4: Sebastian- If you feel a little sick in the near future, you will tell me, won’t you? Kiko-Is that all?
3.5-3.6: Kiko-You don’t need to worry Sebas! My stomach is sturdy enough to handle it. Ohoho! Sebastian- But that’s a bad thing…

4.1-4.2: Sebastian- Inside that test tube was the cells of the invaders that I collected. Since they are small in size and shape, they can prepare to do all kinds of shenanigans. In other words, it is possible that the invaders will take over the Princess’s body and… !
4.3-4.4: Somehow I must do something. This is bad… But if I don’t do something, then at worst the princess will die.
4.7: It feels like the house has become a mountain, huh.

5.1: So then, I will infiltrate the Princess’ body directly and eliminate the invaders. There is no other way to protect the princess’s healthy body!
5.2: I want to deal with it somehow while the princess is sleeping and return home.
5.6: (Inside her stomach) Woah, they are really multiplying. (I have no idea how she not only smacked him on her nose while sleeping, but she also brought him to her mouth and swallowed him. Looks like the invaders are gamers; that’s cool.)

6 (Summary): The setting is at a school. The three friends(?) greet each other with a good morning. Madoka (girl with horns) calls Kiko an idiot, which triggers an argument between them. (I’m trying to get to the good stuff and this is taking awhile lol)

7 (Summary): Some more small banter occurs. Though Madoka asks where Sebastian is at the moment. Kiko has not seen him since that morning; she wonders if he’s doing something in his office. Meanwhile, he is fighting the invaders inside her body. He even tells one of them not to draw in her stomach.

8(Summary): Madoka asks what’s wrong with Kiko. She says that her stomach is hurting. Jirafu (big guy) says that it’s rare for her to have stomach aches; he asks (all in a mocking tone) if she ate ramen this morning again. She says she did, but she never had pain like this before. Inside, Sebastian attacks the last invader and apparently Kiko screams like a crow? (a comment made my Madoka). Kiko wonders if she has a stomach bug or something. Madoka (still believing that it’s the ramen she ate) suggests that this is what happens when you eat some sort of ramen (I think this is supposed to be comedic). Jirafu asks her (concerningly) if she really ate that (ramen). She claims she did not! Inside her stomach, Sebastian is getting ready to return after a job well done.

9 (Summary): Note- A running gag is that Madoka keeps mispronouncing Kiko’s name, which causes Kiko to correct her no matter what. Madoka- Noriko, did you hear that sound coming from your stomach? Kiko- Eh? ! It’s Kiko!! Sebastian is growing larger inside Kiko’s stomach.

10 (Summary): They find out that Sebastian is inside her stomach and of course Kiko is not happy about it. Sebastian warns her to do something before he gets too big, which would cause her to die. She decides to drink something that ends up making her grow larger.

11 (Summary): As she grows larger, Kiko messes up the school. Madoka-Hey, would you mind the place?! Kiko exclaims to Sebastian, “How’s that?!”. Sebastian is glad Kiko became larger, but he now wonders how he will exit her body.

12: Jirafu- Hey Kiko! Keep your mouth open just like that! Kiko-Huh? What is that, a lifesaving pod? Jirafu- Exactly! (Dives straight into her mouth) Hey doctor, I came to save you! Sebastian- Yes, it’s Jirafu-kun. I’m saved!

13: Jirafu- Since we have this life-saving pod, which way do we leave? Sebastian- Hmm, I’m lost. It should be easy to exit by going down, right? (On the outside) Madoka- They are wondering whether to get out by going up or down. Kiko- Haaa?! No way, they must absolutely leave by going up! No wait, I’d hate for them to go up!!! But I’d hate for them to go down even more!!! Madoka- Oh Geez. Get out now! (She punches Kiko’s gut hard) Kiko then proceeds to throw them up. The bottom box just states “Successful rescue”. The teacher at the end wonders what happened to the school.

14: This panel presumably happened earlier in the story off screen. Remember when she admitted she ate ramen that morning? It’s a cute scene I suppose.
Last edited by NaN9 on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:08 pm

NaN9 wrote:Okay then, I'll try to work more diligently to get more details since you already have a gist of it. I'll edit this post once I'm done (hopefully before midnight, but we'll see).

Awwww you don't really have to but I super appreciate it <3

Edit:

... Would it be weird to ask for your hand in marriage.

That was super sweet I appreciate it a lot :)

I also agree on the non-unique internals design. Like if you told me they were in a cave... or nebulous black void I'd be like. Ayep makes sense to me. Also huh I thought they were at an office not a school. Does explain why the goth one was in a school uniform though

That said I do love the design of the main girl and goth girl. The interaction between the events in her stomach and outside was really fun. While I doubt it will ever get an anime I do hope it does might improve on the one weakness I felt the chapter had
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Seproth wrote:
NaN9 wrote:Okay then, I'll try to work more diligently to get more details since you already have a gist of it. I'll edit this post once I'm done (hopefully before midnight, but we'll see).

Awwww you don't really have to but I super appreciate it <3

Edit:

... Would it be weird to ask for your hand in marriage.

That was super sweet I appreciate it a lot :)

I also agree on the non-unique internals design. Like if you told me they were in a cave... or nebulous black void I'd be like. Ayep makes sense to me. Also huh I thought they were at an office not a school. Does explain why the goth one was in a school uniform though

That said I do love the design of the main girl and goth girl. The interaction between the events in her stomach and outside was really fun. While I doubt it will ever get an anime I do hope it does might improve on the one weakness I felt the chapter had

Haha, I appreciate the sentiment, but yes that'd be weird ^^; . Yeah, the goth girl is my favorite character; I liked the dynamic of the group of friends.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Sat May 01, 2021 7:35 am

Brilliant stuff once again NaN9!

Here's an old educational PC game which features segments where you travel into the bodies of several patients. There's one female patient and three male (because of course) from what I can tell. Here's the female endo:

3-D Body Adventure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfHnv-5InCM
ihateu91
---

Postby Crispysteven » Sat May 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaN9 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:20 am

Crispysteven wrote:
NaN9 wrote:Man, it's been pretty dead around here. Fortunately, I've got a treat for everyone! I "secretly" ordered more of that skeleton manga series (#33-41) back in February, and to save money I arranged for the "sea mail" option (which is why it took 2 months lol). I took a gamble on this one since there were no previews of the manga so I had no idea if there would be any female endo. But it was only about $9 anyway (and it's all brand new with the entire package material), so I didn't have much to lose. To the main point, #39 and #40 has female endo!!

Do you have an estimate on when #14 is coming?

Well, I have it now. Since you asked this question, I assume that it was not posted in full on the forum. I guess I'll have to change that before the day is over. :) EDIT: Here it is, enjoy.
Attachments
Colon 1.jpg
Colon 2.jpg
Colon 3.jpg
Colon 4.jpg
Colon 5.jpg
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crispysteven » Wed May 05, 2021 10:59 am

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Wed May 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Something similar to that avocado find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8AnK126zA
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed May 05, 2021 10:29 pm

BlueCrimsonDragonx wrote:Something similar to that avocado find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8AnK126zA

Is there just a series of people ripping each other off for more or less the same idea?
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Crispysteven » Thu May 06, 2021 11:13 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:09 am

^Another small bit to consider is Episode 3 seems to be missing about half of the episode. Including the set up and shrinking scenes, which is a shame because the method of getting into the ailing boy is that they go inside the main girl's mouth and she screams them into his ear., but it looks like there are even some complications inside her beforehand.
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world