Music and vore

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Music and vore

Postby zaktoid2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:04 am

Hello ! I've been enjoying other people's creatin for almost 4 years and I always wanted to contribute. But I'm not a drawer , nor a writer. I'm a musician tho ! I've beent thinking about implementing vore into songs , do you think it could be interresting ? Let me know your opinion !
zaktoid2
New to the forum

Re: Music and vore

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:50 pm

I think it'd be interesting.
What kinda music do you make?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby zaktoid2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:04 pm

Classical , jazz and impressionistic !
zaktoid2
New to the forum

Postby calldahotline » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:22 pm

I'm not sure how you'd do it, but it could be interesting.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:43 pm

I can say from experience, vorish parodies of songs/song covers with vorish lyrics can be cheesy and fun and definitely something to try. :3
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Stanku » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:34 am

Vorish lyrics would certainly be interesting to hear :3.
Stanku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:59 am

Did someone say Vore and Music?
Best of two worlds!

Go wild! :D
Mecho
---

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:45 pm

Heck yeah! I'd be down for all that! As someone who enjoys music and singing to no end, I can't say that I haven't had my fair share of making vore lyrics. XD
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nalzindar » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 pm

I think music with vorish theme sounds highly intriguing.
The text can be from the preds or the preys point of view, or maybe a third person, all of them could probably have different kind of tunes based on the point of you you chose^^
I like swing jazz the most and then I also like classical music.

Do you have any examples on what kind of vore music to write?
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:26 am

If you make something for the general public, pretend that eating or being eaten SOUNDS like a metaphor and throw in a few bits and pieces to throw off the trail so you don't end up with creepy people trying to follow you for real. I heard about some of those lately, and honestly, I'd be scared if lots of people liked my work.
I'm just a writer, and honestly, not a great one.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Tangentg » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:57 am

I've been hoping to find some instrumental music that uses vore thematically but I haven't been able to find any. Would be interested if you end up making any.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley