Vore between relatives

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore between relatives

Postby VLady » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

As I'm not a fan of human/human vore: no

But I quite like the idea of wathching a relative get eaten. Or even getting eaten together.
VLady
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeMarauder » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Like many others here, I agree that interactions between family members shouldn't be sexual in nature. So instead of just doubling down on that, I'll acknowledge that family members can be used in platonic or dramatic moments involving vore. Maybe the mother swallows her son to protect him from something, but neither of them is getting anything sexual out of it. That moment is serving a different narrative purpose than something sexual, even if the subject matter is titillating to a select group.
JadeMarauder
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:11 am

I don't think it's weird especially if it remains in fantasy. I can't really relate to it though because no one in my family is really attractive.
Kitsouille
???

Postby ynotmattsmouth » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:31 am

I think it is weird. But when I discovered soft vore for the first time, didn't know what it was for several years. I grew up with an attractive older female cousin, more of a 2nd cousin. I hate to admit this but I would sometimes fantasize about that older cousin, only swallowing me whole as a 4 inch small man. She has a fat ass so maybe that's why I would fantasize about her as a dumb kid lol I dislike Male vore, but growing up as a kid, the female cousin I would fantasize about had a kid, we call each other cousins too. When we were kids, he slept over and I decided to ask him if he could swallow me whole randomly late at night, my mind as a kid was wild. He was younger than me and honestly listened to anything I told him. He said ok and just opened his mouth and put it on my face, covering my entire nose and as much of my face he could fit into his mouth. I think that was the closest experience to soft vore ever, and he'd be the only male I'd ever want to be swallowed whole by. I have only been into giantess soft vore, never involving any relative. But recently, the taboo aspect of being swallowed whole by my older cousin or her son sounds amazing. Only when we were younger though. They are the only relatives that I wouldn't mind being swallowed whole by, only in fantasy of course, but if it could actually happen for real, I wouldn't mind them doing it. lol
ynotmattsmouth
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:11 pm

I like incestuous vore which doesn't including any blatant perversion, my favorite combination is father/daughter vore, fatality, possessiveness, very unwilling loli prey and confident, sadistic, but still loves his daughter so much!

But if I want some sexual feelings, then it's should be only rape, very passionate rape where he breaking her virginity and inseminate her, or dominance at least.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion