General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RobotBeholder » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:20 am

I'm still looking for an image where a child is trying to convince there mother to eat them. In it, the mother asks if her kid has any friends, hobbies, or any reason to live, and her kid just says no.
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Postby bulson2993 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:16 am

Any1 have comic where teacher let her student rest in her mouth and then accidentally swallows him?
bulson2993
New to the forum

Postby wiseguy288 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:34 am

I'm wondering if this still exists. It was a discord server based around a ton of videogames and anime fusing together and vore being involved. It had D&D elements and everyone kinda did their own thing
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby Cakedog » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Looking for a comic of Thor eating Rocket Raccoon, with reformation at the end. It was on here at some point, 2019 at the earliest I'd say. Anyone know where it is or who the artist was?
Cakedog
New to the forum

Postby nick222238 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:44 am

An old story called "Ichigo's Mini Adventures" has a missing chapter with Yachiru does anybody have it? Here is the link to the current story:"https://www.deviantart.com/emporordark/art/Ichigo-s-Mini-Adventures-5-390985097"
nick222238
New to the forum

Postby Matanuiv » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Looking for a story about a girl who eats a goddess, only to eventually become that goddess and eventually get eaten by herself. I've tried everything I can think of to find the story, and I keep coming up empty.
Matanuiv
Been posting for a bit

Postby Accalia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Looking for a couple of animations, one's recent and the other is very, very old.

The first is at a bar, anthro lioness swallowing an anthro fox in a t-shirt. She stuffs his muzzle in, tips him up until his feet disappear, then she turns and lets her belly hang lower. I feel like this is recent, like the artist might currently have it up somewhere and I'd have no clue?

The older one starts with an alligator/crocodile with a fishing pole. He whips it back and forth, each time catching another animal in a swallowed-a-fly kind of escalation. The final one is a hippo who eats the tiger that was caught second to last. The croc pulls back hard on the pole, the hippo is tossed into the air and all of the animals are pulled back out, the croc catches each one in his mouth as they fall. Final bit is him sitting there with his huge stomach. I can't even remember where I saw this, but it feels like... late 90's?

Thanks for any help!
Accalia
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:21 pm

Just wondering anybody have old comic by fetishdrawer with hild eating garbage transforming people into bags, i comissioned it but lost it on hard drive they video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kO1G0yPOwo
brainstorm
???

VoreTube or similar sites?

Postby PythagorasPython » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Craving some new vore videos recently. I know voretube shut down a few years ago due to lack of funding, but is there a record of the videos that were uploaded there or are there any similar sites that exist now?
PythagorasPython
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:35 pm

Accalia wrote:Looking for a couple of animations, one's recent and the other is very, very old.

The first is at a bar, anthro lioness swallowing an anthro fox in a t-shirt. She stuffs his muzzle in, tips him up until his feet disappear, then she turns and lets her belly hang lower. I feel like this is recent, like the artist might currently have it up somewhere and I'd have no clue?

The older one starts with an alligator/crocodile with a fishing pole. He whips it back and forth, each time catching another animal in a swallowed-a-fly kind of escalation. The final one is a hippo who eats the tiger that was caught second to last. The croc pulls back hard on the pole, the hippo is tossed into the air and all of the animals are pulled back out, the croc catches each one in his mouth as they fall. Final bit is him sitting there with his huge stomach. I can't even remember where I saw this, but it feels like... late 90's?

Thanks for any help!

2nd is jeff tuckers the catch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRzZvJmmRV0
brainstorm
???

Postby Aiwindel » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 pm

Accalia wrote:Looking for a couple of animations, one's recent and the other is very, very old.

Thanks for any help!

Is this the first one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG2iOgzDhjo
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby RobotBeholder » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:29 am

Still looking for an image where a child is trying to convince there mother to eat them. In it, the mother asks if her kid has any friends, hobbies, or any reason to live, and her kid just says no.
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Postby Boltbond » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:20 pm

Looking for a comic strip where a tiny dragon is peacefully flying through the sky, saying "what a wonderful day", "nothing can spoil it", etc, but then something really fast swoop him: it was a bigger dragon but this one was gagging loudly until he swallows. He then says "aw, man. I think I swallowed a bug. Maybe I should stop flying with my mouth open".

Can't find it anywhere so does anyone have it?
Boltbond
New to the forum

Postby Zaneisweird » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:40 pm

So I am looking for a game actually! It was a vore game and it first started you off as a wolf girl, neko, etc I can't fully remember but the first prey was a bunny girl I believe and it involved the first scene being either anal vore or oral vore, and the scene followed with you pushing them on the bed and eating them. Soon dumping them to nothing but shit, and they told you before about people eating their friends. Anyone have any idea??
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Stories: Starfire jungle, photo snake altar, swimming croc-s

Postby metalore » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:39 am

I'm looking for 3 old vore stories:

1. Story about Starfire in the jungle. I think she crash lands in a jungle. She encounters a snake that eats her but regurgitates her when a wild boar attacks. Then the snake attacks her again and they fight in some water and it ends up eating her again.

2. Story about a photographer woman visiting an old site with a sacrificial altar. She sets her camera up to automatically take shots every few seconds and goes to the altar to photograph herself. But a snake surprises and attacks her and the camera takes shots of it wrapping her up and eating her every few seconds.

3. Story about a guy who sends or convinces his ex-girlfriend to swim in a lake. But the lake has an ancient crocodile-snake hybrid that only attacks human females. He's underwater and sees how it attacks her underwater, then it disappears with her and comes back with her half swallowed, then disappears again.
metalore
New to the forum

Lost clip - sucked up the butt!

Postby WaterInRain » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:00 pm

Howdy all!

I believe this is the right place to ask...

Over a year ago I purchased a clip that contained anal vore, but the laptop since died & I've totally lost the name & producer for the clip.

If anyone would know I figured they'd be here.

It involved a woman that invites someone over to her house, shrinks them down & they run away under some furniture (a table I think?) and sucks him out from under it with her ass - eventually sucking him inside & unshrinking him a little

They've done a few other clips & I've found none of them sadly.

If anyone has a link to where I can buy it again that'd be absolutely fantastic!

Sorry if this is the wrong place - just keen to find the clip again!
WaterInRain
New to the forum

Re: Lost clip - sucked up the butt!

Postby WaterInRain » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:08 pm

If anyone knows of clip selling sites that are likely to have it that'd be appreciated to have linked too!

Thanks all
WaterInRain
New to the forum

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:56 pm

Im looking for a comic that has a CEO and her Assistant growing and growing and eat the whole city

I feel like a saw it here but i can no longer find it

Please please help
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:30 pm

somethingsomething2077 wrote:Im looking for a comic that has a CEO and her Assistant growing and growing and eat the whole city

Please please help

Its natsumetalsonic comic, if go ehentai, you find if put his name in do search for his comics, at least i betting that is the one.
brainstorm
???

Postby pervside380 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:17 pm

somethingsomething2077 wrote:Im looking for a comic that has a CEO and her Assistant growing and growing and eat the whole city

Please please help

Is this it?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/302236
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion