Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Male and Female Addons

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Wollffett wrote:Just wondering what the number actually means cause I got it up to 900 and it still failed the roll. Also from what I've seen so far is it player pred only because the only option I see in the MCM is ask for Vore not ask to?

Edit: I found out how to get the dialogue to happen, so I set confidence and relationship to max, then set aggression to 2, and added my target and I into the same faction, then I set the frequency it scans to the fastest and the multiplier to the highest and it worked!! Love the dialogue, can't wait to do a playthrough with this mod :)

1) Basically, for each time an NPC is pinged, the mod rolls a random number between 1 and 1000. If that random number is smaller than the "chance" value that shows up for the NPC, they approach.
2) The "ask for vore" that is listed in the MCM is the quest where all of the dialogue scenarios are stored, player and NPC pred.
3) glad you like it!

lolen34 wrote:can use this Enhanced Burps and Gurgles making the game crash can i fix it som how

I'm afraid I can't do much until you specify when/how you're game crashes. I'm very skeptical that my mod alone could be the cause, you probably haven't installed something else correctly.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 am

it crashes when i join a save ore make a new one
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gluger11 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:04 am

Awesome work on the burp mod. I've always wanted the belching items out, it's great! Question though, do you know if it's possible to convert the mod for Refactor? I like DMAF, but the only thing it's missing now is a reform option, or an ability to respawn after being digested.
Gluger11
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:28 pm

Gluger11 wrote:Awesome work on the burp mod. I've always wanted the belching items out, it's great! Question though, do you know if it's possible to convert the mod for Refactor? I like DMAF, but the only thing it's missing now is a reform option, or an ability to respawn after being digested.

It'd be possible, but I'm afraid that isn't something that I plan to do as I only ever use DMaF and conversion would take a bit of effort that I'd prefer utilizing elsewhere. I like Refactor's multi-prey system and GUI, but it performs so much more slowly for me.

I can imagine that refactor's reliance on Jcontainers might pose a problem as well.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:38 pm

Just wondering if you had any plans on making the dialogue trees in to separate options In MCM or making a list of what all there is
Wollffett
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:03 pm

Wollffett wrote:Just wondering if you had any plans on making the dialogue trees in to separate options In MCM or making a list of what all there is

I could add toggles for each scenario in the MCM, I might implement that in the future. I'll write up a list of the current scenarios in the OP as well.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:47 am

Does anyone know if there is a mod that adds a Vore possibility to devious followers?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby jellman » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:50 am

The approach seems to have way to high of a chance to fail, after an hour of running through an area full of npcs with the mcm settings set so it pings as often as possible and the chance multiplier set to max, no one has approached. I also keep getting this message; "devourment approach: pinged npc doesnt meat requirements (gender/distance/line of sight)" in some areas like the arcanaeum. after testing a bit further it seems like npcs will not approach if they are already performing an action, like reading a book, praying, eating, or even just sitting, and that seems to be where that message is coming from.
im not sure if this is just me or not, but this seems rather... odd
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:24 am

The latest version also seems to have the Unofficial Special Edition Patch as a dependency now, making it unusable for L.E users. If this was intentional, then so be it, I guess I'll have to stick with the prior version; if not though, then just bringing it to your attention. The INeed addon also has that dependency, although I'm admittedly doubtful it'd work well with the L.E version anyway, unless the S.E version is an exact copy of the L.E one, I suppose.

Kind of vile that a mod like that like that still needs to exist for the S.E version though, even after so many years -- "good work", Bethesda!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:38 pm

disguy wrote:The latest version also seems to have the Unofficial Special Edition Patch as a dependency now, making it unusable for L.E users. If this was intentional, then so be it, I guess I'll have to stick with the prior version; if not though, then just bringing it to your attention. The INeed addon also has that dependency, although I'm admittedly doubtful it'd work well with the L.E version anyway, unless the S.E version is an exact copy of the L.E one, I suppose.

Kind of vile that a mod like that like that still needs to exist for the S.E version though, even after so many years -- "good work", Bethesda!

This is because 1.2.7 has it as an unnecessary dependence, and it gets carried over into any mods based on it. I had the same problem with my mod, and had to clean it up with xEdit.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby disguy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:11 pm

invidiasyren wrote:This is because 1.2.7 has it as an unnecessary dependence, and it gets carried over into any mods based on it. I had the same problem with my mod, and had to clean it up with xEdit.

Ah, Interesting! I honestly figured that what was happening there since I do recall one of the more recent (which was apparently the most recent) versions of DFAM having that as a thing, so good to know the mod doesn't actually use anything from that particular patch. Thanks for the info!

...Still having a hard time getting over that a big bugfix patch like that is still necessary after the game has effectively been out for almost a literal decade, but here's to hoping ES6 won't be as sloppy. it probably will be, though
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:27 am

jellman wrote:The approach seems to have way to high of a chance to fail, after an hour of running through an area full of npcs with the mcm settings set so it pings as often as possible and the chance multiplier set to max, no one has approached. I also keep getting this message; "devourment approach: pinged npc doesnt meat requirements (gender/distance/line of sight)" in some areas like the arcanaeum. after testing a bit further it seems like npcs will not approach if they are already performing an action, like reading a book, praying, eating, or even just sitting, and that seems to be where that message is coming from.
im not sure if this is just me or not, but this seems rather... odd

The "doesn't meet requirements" message mainly has to do with distance between you and the NPC and whether the NPC can see you or not, it doesn't check if the NPC is animating.

The chances for an NPC approaching you is whatever the NPC's chance value is out of 1000. For some NPC (with low parameters such as relationship, aggression, etc.), this will be low even at max settings. The next update will likely expand the balancing options.

Also, thanks Invidia for explaining that for me. Didn't give that dependency a second thought.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mogrir » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:13 am

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I've just had the Approach menu in MCM stop displaying across all my characters. It had been working fine initially, but after a short period of playing the game clicking the tab in MCM displays a blank page.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:38 pm

Mogrir wrote:Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I've just had the Approach menu in MCM stop displaying across all my characters. It had been working fine initially, but after a short period of playing the game clicking the tab in MCM displays a blank page.

Are you using the latest version? That should have been fixed since 1.4a
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mogrir » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:56 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Mogrir wrote:Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I've just had the Approach menu in MCM stop displaying across all my characters. It had been working fine initially, but after a short period of playing the game clicking the tab in MCM displays a blank page.

Well, I thought I was on the latest but somehow missed that I had 1.4b, not 1.4c. Still, I removed it and installed the newer version, but the menu still does not load on the same save.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby jellman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:33 pm

i get the message with one npc in the room, standing right in front of them, if they are doing anything other than standing there starring blankly ahead
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:00 am

Mogrir wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:

Well, I thought I was on the latest but somehow missed that I had 1.4b, not 1.4c. Still, I removed it and installed the newer version, but the menu still does not load on the same save.

I thought for sure that 1.4a had fixed that. Damn. I'd try uninstalling the mod, cleaning your save with Resaver, and reinstalling. If at all possible, could you send me a papyrus log? That might help me figure out what's going on. In the mean time I'll try replicating the issue on my end.

jellman wrote:i get the message with one npc in the room, standing right in front of them, if they are doing anything other than standing there starring blankly ahead

That is very strange. I haven't done anything special with the code since the last update and that doesn't happen on my end. It sounds like something is making NPCs lose line of sight when animating and I'm not quite sure how I could fix that for you without simply getting rid of that requirment.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mogrir » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:11 am

Well, after uninstalling and going to make a save without Approach enabled to then clean it with Resaver, saving crashed the game. I'm thinking this is an issue outside of this mod, so I'll see what's going on there and come back when I've sorted it out.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby Mogrir » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:24 pm

So I'm pretty sure it is something with Approach, and not something else. I tried simply disabling the .esp instead of uninstalling the whole thing, which then let me save the game without a CTD. I then tried to clean that save again, uninstall the mod entirely, and then loaded the game, but it again crashed on save. However, reinstalling and enabling the mod and loading in the cleaned save made everything start working again. Hopefully it stays working this time, and that this gives you maybe some idea of what's going wrong.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:06 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:

Having the same problem now as well
AngelofHell64
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game