Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V32E

Postby LostSoul13 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Aurilika wrote:Ah, that bug with cumfeeding and breastfeeding was the real bug. The formula went a bit berserk on certain edge cases that made even that 160k look low. (I was messing around with the values and something plausible but rare yielded 1.6 Million exp.) I didn't mess with the actual formula, but I did make it so that it clamps the actual experience given between 0 and 40. That can be a lot of experience and can be slightly exploitable, but the actual overheal exp thing is a toggle so people can disable that if they wish.

I was actually exploiting this bug a bit which is how I discovered the infinite levels after reaching 10 million EXP. I could very easily get a unit with EXP so high that the number would turn negative, so it's probably for the better this has been fixed. I think the highest I ever got it to go before this was fixed was like 16 million EXP from one breastfeed? Actually, I once got the number to be so large that even though the heal was several million, it only actually gave 1 EXP.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore War V32F

Postby FinalWolfZX » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:44 am

Come to think of it... touching back on that odd bug I encountered, I remembered that when I tried running the program the first time, my computer crashed (Not because of a game, it's an OLD laptop. If I don't restart it every now and then, it slows down till it stops. ^^; ), and after I restarted it, the bug began occurring. tried running that UnityCrashHandler, or whatever it's called, but it didn't have any effect. Re-unpacking the ZIP file fixed it though. Just posting this as a reminder for others, save the ZIP file for the version you're using, you never know when you may need to restore it!
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Re: Vore War V32F

Postby Aurilika » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Hansony wrote:Just wanted to ask for what I assume is an easy change:
Could you put an "are you sure? [yes/no]" message when clicking load while already in a game? Just had the unfortunate situation of wanting to save the game and accidentally clicking load instead of save so that's a good 30 min gone, not enough to be a huge mood kill but enough to make me think this could be avoided.

Ah, sorry, I was going to add this but it slipped my mind, I'll stick it in my note for the next version. This may or may not be useful, but there's a quicksave key, which defaults to f5 and can be changed in the launcher. Though there are also autosaves at the beginning of every tactical turn and at the start of every battle, I'm surprised one of those wasn't less than 30 minutes away. I'll add that confirmation, though.
LostSoul13 wrote:I was actually exploiting this bug a bit which is how I discovered the infinite levels after reaching 10 million EXP. I could very easily get a unit with EXP so high that the number would turn negative, so it's probably for the better this has been fixed. I think the highest I ever got it to go before this was fixed was like 16 million EXP from one breastfeed? Actually, I once got the number to be so large that even though the heal was several million, it only actually gave 1 EXP.

I should have figured that that's the reason you encountered that limit. I actually lowered it again so it's in between where it was originally and where it was last patch so that the exp thing is not quite so long in pure tactical battles.

FinalWolfZX wrote:Come to think of it... touching back on that odd bug I encountered, I remembered that when I tried running the program the first time, my computer crashed (Not because of a game, it's an OLD laptop. If I don't restart it every now and then, it slows down till it stops. ^^; ), and after I restarted it, the bug began occurring. tried running that UnityCrashHandler, or whatever it's called, but it didn't have any effect. Re-unpacking the ZIP file fixed it though. Just posting this as a reminder for others, save the ZIP file for the version you're using, you never know when you may need to restore it!

I think the crash handler just runs automatically if unity crashes, it's nothing that you can manually do anything with. That's the first I've heard of needing re-extractions, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

V32G released, fixing up some more issues.

32G:
Added an option to prevent special mercenaries from being able to convert other units into copies of themselves, it can be a balance issue, or just a silly thing if there are multiple copies of the same special running around.
To fix some gender issues, in-game conversions will randomize the name and appearance of a unit if the two races have incompatible genders. I.e. going from something without genders to something that has them, or going from a race that can only be one to many. (Restrictions mostly appear for monsters.) There's also an option to force it to do the full randomize each time.
Fixed the conversion logic not correctly recognizing all items that shouldn't be there, it should now correctly remove all monster/special items in the first slot.
Monster empires now have their max army size properly set (which prevents them from going beyond what you specify as their max when they gain new units from conversion)
Fixed rebirthed prey being not oriented correctly.
Fixed a missing case where you could still convert a leader through one of the modes.
Fixed a fairy clothing piece that was layered incorrectly.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V32G

Postby mangran16 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:06 pm

For the game, I would like to add some settings and suggestions. (not completely correct)
[my English level is very worrying, some of them use translation software, so there may be many things difficult to understand, I'm very sorry ^^; ]
1. Add wild plants / springs to the combat background, which can be used to restore HP for damaged units during combat.
2. When players fight, computer AI still controls the army to move or enable the army to participate in the battle between the two sides, so that the battle between the two sides of AI can be delayed (or ended in a specific round), so that the players can participate in the chaotic battle (can choose to assist the gang), so that the players and AI can reach an alliance relationship.
3. I hope to add shrink elements (some kind of magic, medicine, or new race, such as witches), but it will certainly relate to the expansion of some contents (such as the map of body exploration after being eaten by the unit after shrink [mouth, stomach, intestines, genitals (vaginal path, scrotum, uterus, etc.) If a unit has swallowed a normal unit and then swallowed a small unit (the swallowed unit decides how to deal with the small unit, but the swallowed normal units can also interfere with each other), or if the external environment affects the unit, how will the body affect the small unit (such as rubbing the abdomen, Attack, action (increase map damage probability)] how to deal with.
All the above are some suggestions, but if you add them to the game, it will not be a simple task (even some of the settings I give will be unreasonable). Some elements may not be your favorite elements, so I hope you can watch them appropriately and choose the suggestions you think are good.
I like the author's works very much, whether it's vore elements or game mechanism. I personally feel great. I hope you can complete this good game. :-D
mangran16
New to the forum

Postby Vizix » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:07 am

Love the game, I've been playing it since pretty early release. I was wondering if a buff to Succubui could be in order they seem outshone by almost every race especially at lvl 1. I am a big fan of their animations and sprites but it's pretty hard to win with them. Or if anyone has any tips playing them lmk. I think it's in part they are locked to a weak ranged weapon.
Vizix
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:18 pm

Are you ever gonna add an actual story mode/campaign with pre-made maps and settings?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby aweirdguest » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:05 pm

Great game! :-D But i have a couple of quality of life suggestions

1.There should be a option to enable a manual end battle button that appears somewhere on screen instead of the battle auto ending
2.There should be a way to enter tactical mode without having to go into a battle (like clicking your own army and selecting a button on the bottom)
Maybe this could be used for things like foraging or hunting wild monsters for health or exp without having to actually fight a AI battle
3.Unique items, maybe when you kill a unique mercenary it drops a one of a kind item, like a helmet with higher stats or a weapon.

Other than that a really good strategy game

Also what stat negates slow down from voring too many enemies?
aweirdguest
New to the forum

Postby KHLover » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:31 pm

.There should be a option to enable a manual end battle button that appears somewhere on screen instead of the battle auto ending

Like the Skip Rest of Battle option? That essentially functions as a manual end battle, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Stomach, iirc.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby aweirdguest » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:17 pm

KHLover wrote:
.There should be a option to enable a manual end battle button that appears somewhere on screen instead of the battle auto ending

Like the Skip Rest of Battle option? That essentially functions as a manual end battle, unless I'm misunderstanding you. [quote]

The thing im trying to say is that when all the enemys are defeated it shows a end battle screen automatically and im suggesting instead when the battle ends a button appears on screen so you can manually end the battle
aweirdguest
New to the forum

Postby KHLover » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:47 pm

aweirdguest wrote:
KHLover wrote:

Like the Skip Rest of Battle option? That essentially functions as a manual end battle, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

The thing im trying to say is that when all the enemys are defeated it shows a end battle screen automatically and im suggesting instead when the battle ends a button appears on screen so you can manually end the battle

Have you tried using the battle review option? I think that might give you what you're looking for.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby blockchain » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:09 am

you could just auto win the battle by using the cheat menu, after doing what you need to do in the map
blockchain
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:13 pm

mangran16 wrote:For the game, I would like to add some settings and suggestions. (not completely correct)
[my English level is very worrying, some of them use translation software, so there may be many things difficult to understand, I'm very sorry ^^; ]
1. Add wild plants / springs to the combat background, which can be used to restore HP for damaged units during combat.
2. When players fight, computer AI still controls the army to move or enable the army to participate in the battle between the two sides, so that the battle between the two sides of AI can be delayed (or ended in a specific round), so that the players can participate in the chaotic battle (can choose to assist the gang), so that the players and AI can reach an alliance relationship.
3. I hope to add shrink elements (some kind of magic, medicine, or new race, such as witches), but it will certainly relate to the expansion of some contents (such as the map of body exploration after being eaten by the unit after shrink [mouth, stomach, intestines, genitals (vaginal path, scrotum, uterus, etc.) If a unit has swallowed a normal unit and then swallowed a small unit (the swallowed unit decides how to deal with the small unit, but the swallowed normal units can also interfere with each other), or if the external environment affects the unit, how will the body affect the small unit (such as rubbing the abdomen, Attack, action (increase map damage probability)] how to deal with.
All the above are some suggestions, but if you add them to the game, it will not be a simple task (even some of the settings I give will be unreasonable). Some elements may not be your favorite elements, so I hope you can watch them appropriately and choose the suggestions you think are good.
I like the author's works very much, whether it's vore elements or game mechanism. I personally feel great. I hope you can complete this good game. :-D

Wild plants or three way battles (if I interpret that second question correctly) are unlikely to happen at this point. As for shrinking, I don't think it will progress much beyond just the presence of the diminishment spell. I don't devote a whole lot of time to new features for this game at this point. Glad you're enjoying it, though!

Vizix wrote:Love the game, I've been playing it since pretty early release. I was wondering if a buff to Succubui could be in order they seem outshone by almost every race especially at lvl 1. I am a big fan of their animations and sprites but it's pretty hard to win with them. Or if anyone has any tips playing them lmk. I think it's in part they are locked to a weak ranged weapon.

Glad you're enjoying the game. I sort of felt that they were okay balance wise, though I haven't looked at them in a while. You can always use the race editor to boost their power up a bit if you're playing as them as a main race.

Souls6 wrote:Are you ever gonna add an actual story mode/campaign with pre-made maps and settings?

No, that's not likely to be added anytime soon. It would require a fair bit of set-up work depending on how much like missions they are, and would also need to be very flexible, since there's a lot of people with very different interests playing this game, so if it's very specific that excludes a lot of people, and if it's very vague and generic, then it's not much different than just playing your maps. That makes for a complicated balancing act, I think.

aweirdguest wrote:Great game! :-D But i have a couple of quality of life suggestions

1.There should be a option to enable a manual end battle button that appears somewhere on screen instead of the battle auto ending
2.There should be a way to enter tactical mode without having to go into a battle (like clicking your own army and selecting a button on the bottom)
Maybe this could be used for things like foraging or hunting wild monsters for health or exp without having to actually fight a AI battle
3.Unique items, maybe when you kill a unique mercenary it drops a one of a kind item, like a helmet with higher stats or a weapon.

Other than that a really good strategy game

As the other posts suggested, the end of battle review option is probably what you're looking for.

Well, things like that would be possible, though that would be a decent bit of work, and probably would end up optional, so that people aren't obligated to chase around wildlife with all of their idle armies every turn.

Unique items may come at some point, though the inventory system isn't really well set up to have a bunch of them without becoming a bit of a ui mess.

There isn't really a stat that mitigates that, aside from simply having more AP by having higher agility. There are traits that reduce that penalty, though.

Released 32H to fix up hopefully the last of the issues from the mod, and a couple minor options.

32H:
Added an option to have leaders randomize their name and appearance when resurrected (though they still keep their stats), as a way of recognizing that they died.
Added an option to require confirmation if you try to load a game while you're in a game. The option is right there in the save/load window, and remembers what you set it to.
Fixed an exception when selecting transfer when there was a non-pred unit on your side.
Fixed an issue where sometimes units would not report needing an upgrade in the bulk item menu even if they did.
Fixed converted corpses sometimes not being oriented correctly. Now it should be foolproof, any living unit should be reoriented to normal standing position.
Fixed units being able to be converted into special mercs in pure tactical even if the option was disabled.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V32H

Postby SiriusArcanine » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:43 am

So I recently updated and tried to continue on a game from an older version when i noticed that some settings had reset. I went in to try to adjust for my preferences and I wasn't able to leave the settings after that. If I will have to ditch that game so be it not a big deal. I ended up throwing and exception. I have really enjoyed this game and thank you for all of your hard work on it!
Attachments
recentexceptions.txt
(372 Bytes) Downloaded 55 times
SiriusArcanine
New to the forum

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:05 am

I had a similar problem to Sirius where when I went in to set up the content it pops up crying about an exception and then would not allow me to save the changes or exit the menu.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 pm

SiriusArcanine wrote:So I recently updated and tried to continue on a game from an older version when i noticed that some settings had reset. I went in to try to adjust for my preferences and I wasn't able to leave the settings after that. If I will have to ditch that game so be it not a big deal. I ended up throwing and exception. I have really enjoyed this game and thank you for all of your hard work on it!

Ahh, sorry, that was my careless error. Uploaded a new version to fix it.

32I:
Fixed a careless error where entering the content settings screen would throw an exception, sorry about that.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V32I

Postby Navien » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Is there a list of the races that have breast vore sprites? maybe i'm bad at looking but i just haven't been able to fine it.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby ObsidianSnake » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:51 pm

Here's some bugs I've found while trying out V32, specifically V32I.

Gender Traits in Race Editor Fail to load Traits for Male/Female/Herm in text boxes. Adding traits to these boxes and using the "Save Changes" button does not result in altering the traits of the selected race. In addition, entering anything in the text boxes and changing between races using the drop-down menu results in the preservation of that text (which doesn't matter because it doesn't save anyway). It's very consistently reproduced, just open the Race Editor and try it. There's new over-rides in there, maybe the bug crept in with those?

"Unconvertable" units: This one's weird, but occasionally particular units will be reborn as their former (opposite of the predator's) team. This happens while Conversion+Rebirth is active. I haven't managed to reproduce it while only Conversion or only Rebirth, but that may be a coincidence.
Ex: a player unit unbirths an enemy unit named Alice. Alice is then absorbed and reborn, but she's still on the enemy team. Alice has half health and ungratefully resumes the battle. No matter how many times Alice is reborn in that battle, she is never converted.
My suspicion is that this happens when there's a lot of conversion happening back and forth, as I can't reproduce it when one predator is doing all the converting.

As for new sprites and additional customize features on classic ones, I like it all. Some of the tweaks on the old monsters liven them up!
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:50 pm

ObsidianSnake wrote:"Unconvertable" units: This one's weird, but occasionally particular units will be reborn as their former (opposite of the predator's) team. This happens while Conversion+Rebirth is active. I haven't managed to reproduce it while only Conversion or only Rebirth, but that may be a coincidence.
Ex: a player unit unbirths an enemy unit named Alice. Alice is then absorbed and reborn, but she's still on the enemy team. Alice has half health and ungratefully resumes the battle. No matter how many times Alice is reborn in that battle, she is never converted.
My suspicion is that this happens when there's a lot of conversion happening back and forth, as I can't reproduce it when one predator is doing all the converting.

wait that bug is back?
I've encountered that bug in earlier versions with the digestion rebirth and digestion conversion traits a long tome ago
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:17 pm

ObsidianSnake wrote:Ex: a player unit unbirths an enemy unit named Alice. Alice is then absorbed and reborn, but she's still on the enemy team. Alice has half health and ungratefully resumes the battle. No matter how many times Alice is reborn in that battle, she is never converted.

Is Alice the Faction Leader? I haven't encountered to this bug yet, but I keep thinking to myself that converting a Faction Leader is almost definitely going to screw something up eventually. ^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby ObsidianSnake » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:17 pm

Anonymous111 wrote:wait that bug is back?
I've encountered that bug in earlier versions with the digestion rebirth and digestion conversion traits a long tome ago

I wonder if VW32 contains an older version of the mod, then.
MasterInventor wrote:Is Alice the Faction Leader? I haven't encountered to this bug yet, but I keep thinking to myself that converting a Faction Leader is almost definitely going to screw something up eventually. ^^;

No, although I have once experienced this bug in a battle in which a faction leader was present, I've usually seen it in battles where there are none. I don't believe it's related to the cause.
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game