Looking for a download of an old game, Seliky's Story

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for a download of an old game, Seliky's Story

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:58 pm

I used to enjoy the Felaryan Game Seliky's Story, but no longer have access to the laptop that used to have it. A friend of mine had an older demo, but it ends before just about everything in it. And it was so long ago, that I don't even have access to the old audio folder that I uploaded for it. I'm curious if anyone else has a version of it burried in their archives that they would be willing to share.
Last edited by Dracon_Kitsune on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Re: Looking for a download of an old game

Postby RumiBelly » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 am

I would also like to find a working link to this game.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 pm

why you didn't put the name of the game in the thread title ??
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobthemailman21 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:17 am

This is the first time I've heard of this game, but I'll try digging and asking around for a copy for you.
bobthemailman21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:09 am

Nayko93 wrote:why you didn't put the name of the game in the thread title ??

Because I was thinking afterwards it could become a general old game request thread, but I can fix that real quick.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Re: Looking for a download of an old game, Seliky's Story

Postby Ger-Fox » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

I just have the very old demo. but you already have this one from me.
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:16 pm

So, are people here saying that Seliky's Story was actually completed? 'Cause I don't think it ever was.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:08 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:So, are people here saying that Seliky's Story was actually completed? 'Cause I don't think it ever was.

nah but i just have a old demo and drac search a more update one. drac believe here was some with (more?) vore etc. so it ask here for when somebody know about it something or even have it to share
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:39 am

So, to put that in a bit more detail and grammatical English, Ger-Fox had one demo, but it ended when you got to the library. The most recent demo, I think, ends with you being attacked by some bandits, with a few more plotlines in-between, and another party member, if I remember correctly.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Just messaged Kikijonson on deviantart about it.

Hope for the best.
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby Ger-Fox » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:21 am

thats my copy of it. https://mega.nz/file/vllyQJRT#BpfKGckA5 ... DhcA7kkcFM more i don't can help sry
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby lypo » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:45 pm

Ger-Fox wrote:thats my copy of it. https://mega.nz/file/vllyQJRT#BpfKGckA5 ... DhcA7kkcFM more i don't can help sry

I dont know what the problem is for some reason the saves wont work in this game. i get an error any save i try to load.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ger-Fox » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:54 pm

lypo wrote:
Ger-Fox wrote:thats my copy of it. https://mega.nz/file/vllyQJRT#BpfKGckA5 ... DhcA7kkcFM more i don't can help sry

I dont know what the problem is for some reason the saves wont work in this game. i get an error any save i try to load.

sadly no clue. not played it for years . Wish i can help here . xD see it like a hardcore mode^^ more as this download i sadly not can give. thats all of my old extern i can find
Ger-Fox
Participator

Return to Vore game