Vore In A Relationship

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore In A Relationship

Postby axles » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:01 am

I've had a boyfriend now (I'm a guy so it's a gay relationship) for about eight months. I told him I was into vore about two months into the relationship. He wasn't really squicked out he just admitted he never met anyone into that fetish before. He's really into me and I'm really into him but I haven't had the courage to ask him to try anything vore related. He's been bringing it up to me though always bringing up that he would be willing to do anything for me to uh yeah get me going. Gosh, I don't even know if I should be posting this here... but over the last month when we have sex he had been very mouthy with me, I think he's done his research. He's been licking me sucking on my ear, making loud swallowing sounds holding my head against his stomach after he eats... and it turns me on to no end. It's always embarrassing to talk about this for me at least to him but he is pushing the issue which I never expected him to do. Any suggestions on what we can try in a relationship where he's pretty much open to trying anything with me?

:gulp:

Sorry if this is weird or the wrong place for this subject.
Last edited by axles on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
axles
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore In A Relationship

Postby NobodyOfAnyMatter » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:11 am

Just to clarify you are looking for suggestions for vore related sex-acts?
NobodyOfAnyMatter
Been posting for a bit

Postby axles » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:30 am

Yeah and I guess to get the confidence to actually talk about it. He's completely open about it but I'm still super embarrassed.
axles
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leita » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:36 am

axles, It passes with time. I've been married for almost a decade now, and at first I was pretty hesitant to ask for things like this, but the more familiar you become with the person the more you begin to open up.

As for recommendations, I'm partial to the whole "being forced to stare into the looming mouth of the person as drool drips down" thing, but I suppose it's up to preferences. I like being dominated so if you aren't into that sort of thing, my suggestions may not be as interesting to you.
Leita
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:08 pm

core

A very, very relatable autocorrect error. It took years to train mine right, and now I have a new phone and it's all gone.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomthefox » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:52 pm

Sweet how he seems comfortable with it and wants to incorporate it into your relationship in an active way like that.

If you're not too shy about it, and he's comfortable with it, probably best to have a discussion about what about vore you like and the specific turn ons that trigger your excitement. Then when it's out there what really gets things going, you can experiment with ways to sprinkle it into bedroom time.

Personally my bf is also into vore, so really we just roleplay out full scenes together basically as foreplay. Dunno how applicable that'd be to your situation though.
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby axles » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:04 am

NightRoller wrote:
core

A very, very relatable autocorrect error. It took years to train mine right, and now I have a new phone and it's all gone.

whoops thanks
axles
Been posting for a bit

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:33 am

Maybe you could try something to lighten the mood, somthing to break the ice so to speak. Maybe being teased, some minor roleplay. Imagine being covered in a blanket, and have him speak over you. Maybe not, but nonetheless, It seems like your boyfriend is interested, so it should become easier with time, maybe start to talk about it a litte at a time, maybe smaller topics that are easier to discuss, like how you got into the fetish, or simply your other sexual interests not directly about vore. I'm not in a relationship at anyrate, but I hope that this helps.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Postby Vorepun » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

If he's pushing it then he's probably getting something out of it himself, regardless of if he's actually into vore or not. It might help to ask him why he's pushing, if he's doing it to fluster you, ect. I've catered to kinks I'm not personally into in the past just because having the power to push someone's buttons like that is, in itself, practically a kink for me. xD

So basically, just talk about it.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:36 am

Maybe I'm the last person that should give this kind of advice, but take it slow and take slow, small steps out of your comfort zone and try to get him to let you take those small steps without feeling pressured. The reason I bring this up is the only thing I can relate to is the anxiety and that's what I'm going off of.
Jayezox
---

Postby Jamjo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Damn, sounds like you have an amazing catch if he's so interested in getting you going like that. Definitely don't pass on the opportunities to share what you like with him, cuz it sounds like he'd be absolutely down for it or at the least super accepting. I'm curious what the source of your embarrassment would be though. Try analyzing it to see if it comes from somewhere you need to work through to get comfortable enough to share, or if it's just some silly thing you can easily identify and brush aside (though i guess both of those are working through it either way. Me good with words.)

And sorry, I don't have any tips on vore related shmecks things you can do lol. Regardless, I really wish you luck!
Jamjo
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion