Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.69 4th Jan. Now with animat

Postby Azirovka » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:21 pm

Monopolus wrote:This is going to sound dumb but...how do I get to the buffet? 'Doesn't seem to be part of the walkthrough.

When you escape the arena talk to Nia (the flying lady in the bar? she will tell you about the party, talk to Ali and she will take you there)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Creaturedude » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 pm

So... where can I find the art for the black haired centaur? Asking for a friend.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adelais » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:57 am

I've always absolutely loved all of your games, and the last couple updates to this one have been very exciting. I love the interactive internal content and the consequence system.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:01 am

to much scene O_o i think it's tim to make a save file folder for each scene ^^
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:18 am

Monopolus wrote:This is going to sound dumb but...how do I get to the buffet? 'Doesn't seem to be part of the walkthrough.

The walkthrough I made isn't going to show any scenes that aren't necessary for the story. There are a huge amount of them, and writing that file already took me 9 hours. Adding them also would probably increase that to 15 or more.
I haven't even played the new versions that came out since 0.64, so I haven't updated it to the new parts of the main story yet.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 am

Does this game have a guide yet? Who cares, I made one anyway!

Made for V0.69.
It's a text file, unfortunately, because I don't have Microsoft software for my home PC, but I have done my best to make it readable and organised.
It contains a detailed guide for:
- the Main Quest line
- the Guild Quest line

It is designed to be read as you play, and that is how I advise you to use it.
The Guide does not aim to show you all existing scenes, at present, rather only the Quests and the scenes required to complete them. If you want a list of scenes, the game's changelog on page 1 will tell you what has been added over time.

The Guide:
MMA2 Guide Amend 2.txt
(25.19 KiB) Downloaded 6379 times

Guide Changelog:
Spoiler: show

Ammendment 1 -
Added >>3 to Guild Quest line (Forgot it ^^; )

Ammendment 2 -
Updated to v0.69. Added some of the [EXTRA SCENES] that cannot be completed at other times.
Added >>6.4 to Main Quest line.
Updated relevant information to v0.69.
Changed 6.2.3 to option (1) escaping via the champion, option (2) escaping via Ali.

Tell me if I missed anything.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crono » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:26 pm

Hey, how can I get the red bird vore scene?
Crono
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:06 pm

Crono wrote:Hey, how can I get the red bird vore scene?

Do you mean the harpy?
She is in Port Raleigh above the Beast Embassy after you have informed the Leader of the alien invasion.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crono » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Hansony wrote:
Crono wrote:Hey, how can I get the red bird vore scene?

Do you mean the harpy?
She is in Port Raleigh above the Beast Embassy after you have informed the Leader of the alien invasion.

Oh thx! would you have a discord link for that game? the animations are not working in joiplay and I would like to know if you have an exact configuration for this
Crono
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:47 am

TheMastermind wrote:Does this game have a guide yet? Who cares, I made one anyway!
Tell me if I missed anything.

Cheers Mastermind, I've updated the link on the first post with it.
I had a quick look and you seem to have gotten most everything. I did also make it possible to learn of the alien conference from Devi in the most recent update (if you don't piss her off), as only being able to get there via the arena mistress is a little limiting. I've been trying to be a little more guiding in recent updates in general, having multiple people to give you clues what to do, but players will inevitably get lost in an open world!

Crono wrote:would you have a discord link for that game? the animations are not working in joiplay and I would like to know if you have an exact configuration for this

https://discord.gg/6RTxm65 is the new link. (I set these to have a 100 person limit, just in case.)
You should be able to open the animations in a browser if you want to see them alone.

Adelais wrote:I've always absolutely loved all of your games, and the last couple updates to this one have been very exciting. I love the interactive internal content and the consequence system.

Good, I like things to have repercussions! Though it is, of course, the difficulty in game making as one only has so many decisions they can account for! :lol:

Azirovka wrote:Pinky and the green alien should form a duo as they are both - sore losers.

Many people are... ^^;

Enjoy,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crono » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:53 pm

how do i get the AV of the girl who dresses like a cat?
Crono
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:07 am

Crono wrote:how do i get the AV of the girl who dresses like a cat?

If your talking about the girl in the inn accessible from the world map, you need to keep barking at her (the "woof" option) to make her move away from you until she is at the foot of the stairs where one more "woof" will make her flee upstairs, then follow her, talk with her and give her some of the shrinking potion. from there it is just a matter of choosing the right conversation options as there is both an UB and OV alternative, so maybe it's a good idea to save before you start talking with her upstairs.
It's important to note that no matter where you stand when you interact with her, that is the point she will move away from so you need to make sure you don't accidentally lock her in a place you can't move her out of before you are at the stairs where you will need to corner her to make her flee.
If you accidentally get her stuck just exit the room ether by going upstairs or outside and then back again, this will reset her to her original position.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emiliy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:39 am

Hello can somebody tell me if there is more scenes with pink girl in guild after she becomes the leader? Sorry for my bad English
Emiliy
New to the forum

Postby hojo05 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:28 am

when I try to play the game it works fine but when i open the in game menu the screen becomes black and it says cannot read property "resolution" of undefined. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Attachments
Skärmbild 2021-01-18 102417.png
Skärmbild 2021-01-18 102417.png (21.43 KiB) Viewed 2698 times
hojo05
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Maybe I'm not remembering right, but is there options that open up depending what you do or rather don't with the naga princess?
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Doughnutz2000 wrote:Maybe I'm not remembering right, but is there options that open up depending what you do or rather don't with the naga princess?

Yeah if you don't
digest her in the castle (and dont get digested by her) she may save you from the purple slime girl when the king interrogates you (when inside the slime talk to the naga princess, for a nice pred scene)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:03 am

Digesting Charlotte is still glitched. Game wants you to dump her on loop. Curious to what the next Elise choice will be implemented as.

And a question:

What are all the arena audience members you can get selected for...? so for I've found the white alien girl and the Ogrim traitor. Is that it?
Also...any way to get eaten by Sali? Oh I suppose that scene counts sorta

Is it possible to get digested by Devi or can you just go through her and that's it?
Last edited by Yoshi174 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:07 am

The game keeps telling me it failed to load the audio mudd squish?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:37 pm

Azirovka wrote:
Doughnutz2000 wrote:Maybe I'm not remembering right, but is there options that open up depending what you do or rather don't with the naga princess?

Yeah if you don't
digest her in the castle (and dont get digested by her) she may save you from the purple slime girl when the king interrogates you (when inside the slime talk to the naga princess, for a nice pred scene)

Thanks for that!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:54 am

Would it be possible in some future alternate route or something to
escape the alien base while staying on good terms with Ali? I really like her character interactions, and she did say she could help out with Mysti's quest in the first encounter...
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game