Vore between relatives

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore between relatives

Postby ILoveCat86 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Hi! What do you think of the vore between relatives? Does it make you weird or not?
To me, sincerely yes, also because I have yet to understand (please don't judge me) :roll:
Last edited by ILoveCat86 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore between relatives

Postby PhantomWolf » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:15 pm

Basically, incestual vore? It seems to be very popular
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby GabeSArt » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm

As long as you restrict it to fantasy, there's nothing wrong with it.
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby redearth » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:59 pm

I write stories based mostly on incestual vore. It give it an added forbidden dynamic. Hidden, mysterious, secret...

In the words of the great Chief Wiggum: "What is it you boys find so intriguing about my forbidden closet of mystery"
redearth
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:46 am

Usually a no-go for me. Sometimes it's forgivable, but since vore is primarily a fetish for me, the same boundaries that apply to sexual situations tends to apply to it.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexall90 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:59 am

I hate it when it's random. Family bonds are strong, so a pred casually voring a family member for no reason whatsoever bothers me.
Otherwise I am fairly indifferent to it. Incest in general leaves me fairly indifferent. That does not mean that it cannot be good, only that it cannot be good by virtue of being incest alone.
hexall90
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:57 am

I do not mind it if no sexual contact most of the time. Once in a great while actual sexual contact, if done right, is okay.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:59 am

I do not mind it if no sexual contact most of the time. Once in a great while actual sexual contact, if done right, is okay.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tomsketchit » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am

I'm really into it for reasons I don't understand. If I had to guess, I'm into it for the simple reason that it's just so wrong, yet that taboo nature just makes it all the more arousing. I fully admit that it's weird though and sort of wish I didn't have it as a fetish since, you know, it's a bad look if someone finds out about it. Sometimes it does depend on the portrayal though, cruelty between family members without reason can sometimes leave me just feeling bad.
tomsketchit
Been posting for a bit

Postby kaysgoodcook » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:35 am

KnifeSharpener wrote:As long as you restrict it to fantasy, there's nothing wrong with it.

This fetish in a nutshell.
kaysgoodcook
New to the forum

Postby anyonarex » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:17 pm

oh yeah, to me a big part of vore is the sadism and what's more sadistic than the breakdown of a family bond/trust? :p it's such a taboo subject
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sevensix » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Not generally my thing, but I'd like to see a mom use the line "You came out of my pussy/body, and I can stuff you back in there!".
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Ehhh... Siblings eating each other as a bit of good natured sibling rivalry or for comfort is fine, but there ought to be a pretty good reason for it if it's sexual. Not to mention fatality... That's hard to pull off well in my opinion and even harder to justify between siblings in my opinion. Sibling fusion or otherwise making siblings share a single body through vore is pretty fun in my opinion.
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:08 am

overtly sexual I don't like... But if it's in a context of unaware or not really tied to romantic feelings I'm ok with it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Ruthborn » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:23 am

I think its fine. No more different than any other vore pairing within the fetish but with the added incestual flavour.

I guess if you're into incest than it could be described as a natural vore progression of the theme of "giving yourself to *insert relation here*" or "entering *insert relation here*". I mean, boys always want to go back inside their mothers, girls are hungry for their dads, mothers want to "eat their children up", parents always want to give their children everything (in this case it will be more than just their milk and sperm), siblings want to play and explore each other, twins may be drawn to each other to "become one" and the iconic "I put you in this world, I can take you from it" line.

Familial vore does happen in real life in the animal kingdom. Chiefly amongst rodents (mice, guinea pigs, etc) as a means of population control if food is diminishing.

Its also not new in media; I mean technically in Dragonball Z Cell is Android 17 and 18's brother and Cell absorbs both of them to become stronger.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 am

Same as anyonarex, just makes it better. Taboo upon taboo, and added cruelty and misery.
blergle
---

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 am

A big no for me, although I did enjoy 2nd person interactive stories around family members, mainly sisters or cousins, that don't share a name with any real life relatives. I actually strayed away from what might have been a good full tour path because of incest involving the main character's relative that shares a name with mine in real life. If they don't share a name, they aren't my relatives so they're fair game for my moral compass.
Jayezox
---

Postby PigeonsFedora » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:58 pm

Depends if it's sexual or not for me. If it's in a protective/platonic context, sure. If it's literally incest, that's a no-go for me. I love the sadism and aspects of humiliation in vore, but incest just squicks me out.
PigeonsFedora
Been posting for a bit

Postby ILoveCat86 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 am

PigeonsFedora wrote:Depends if it's sexual or not for me. If it's in a protective/platonic context, sure. If it's literally incest, that's a no-go for me. I love the sadism and aspects of humiliation in vore, but incest just squicks me out.

Absolutely not incest, I am of the same opinion, I only meant the vore side, without intimate relationships
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Not my cup of tea
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion