Evo Catcher - Suspended...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Evo Catcher

Postby wood249 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Is there another way to download it? Every time when I try it say failed network :(
wood249
New to the forum

Re: Evo Catcher - Suspended...

Postby dragonkid44 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Damn, this dead?
dragonkid44
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:39 am

dragonkid44 wrote:Damn, this dead?

https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=51735, well he defiantly tried to but it says he was on not that long ago lol. But ya as far as anyone is concerned, it is ded
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:50 am

PedVerse wrote:*Added Rant*
APPARENTLY if you check that little box that says Exclude unused files, RPG maker thinks that means Exclude very important files that are ESSENTIAL to make the game run....

If you ever read this, it's because anything outside the standard RPG Maker commands won't be recognized when it goes to export.

For example if you never used Song1.ogg, but made it play via a plugin/script command then it won't know it's being used.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:59 am

So why has this been suspended?

Also I'm not the one who necroed this.

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to ask the question.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Jadex » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:53 am

RandomInjury wrote:So why has this been suspended?

man.. did chu not even try to hit the link I sent ); but anyway its cause our main man quit vore fo eva yo
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:21 am

Jadex wrote:

man.. did chu not even try to hit the link I sent ); but anyway its cause our main man quit vore fo eva yo

So Pedverse doesn't do vore anymore? I wonder why... but I'm not going to pry... I've learned by lesson the first time.

Wait... so how is this merely suspended, and not just outright canceled?
Turbotowns
???

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:26 am

Jadex wrote:

I looked at the title, read the entire OP, and scanned the two pages.

Your post looked nothing like an answer at a glance.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby CronoDragon » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:17 pm

I really like how this game came out, and I like the idea that vore is not just a feature but a way to play and make your team strong

Also I get a little pokemon feels from it too which is not bad its a nice feeling
CronoDragon
New to the forum

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:41 am

well to be honest i like the game but also i feel a game cant really be called a vore game if it dosen't atleast have 1 kind of vore of somekind but the game looks great and fun not sure if the bond things not impliminted yet tho as all i was able to do was fight and try to capture but everything always resisted except for the fire girl
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:19 am

CronoDragon wrote:I really like how this game came out, and I like the idea that vore is not just a feature but a way to play and make your team strong

Also I get a little pokemon feels from it too which is not bad its a nice feeling

How this game came out? Compared to a sculpture, this barely qualifies as a FOOT.

Also? Only a LITTLE pokemon feels? I'm pretty being a pokeclone with vore is exactly what they were going for. Would have been cool and interesting, shame it never got off the ground.
Turbotowns
???

Previous

Return to Vore game