(Warning?) Distaste to Female Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(Warning?) Distaste to Female Preds

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:15 am

Hi, NM again. i am got question to my M/_ fellows, why do ya dislike or having distaste of them?
i am having distaste because i am realized about i am M/_ fan only now. Theyre overrated for while.
Lil warn for F/_ pals: i am not againist them. i am only hate their fans whos say "females are predators only and males are unsexy" shit. Okay? Okay!

Lets discuss!
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: (Warning?) Distaste to Female Preds

Postby Birichino » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm

Isn't this the same question from this thread? viewtopic.php?f=18&t=59631
I think it's just...not being attracted to females, for the people to whom pred matters.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Superblah » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 pm

For me as an F/F fan, I want to imagine being made into fat on a pretty girl, making her even more attractive and voluptuous

Personally I am not sure how M/F fans feel but I'd be curious to know if they feel similarly or if that is just something for us F/F fans
Superblah
Participator

Postby Alytha » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:17 am

As a bi female, I also heavily prefer female preds.

There's this poll that was on the vore subreddit showing the percentages of preferred gender preds. ( https://strawpoll.com/hgg61xhrq/r )
Alytha
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:02 pm

Superblah wrote:For me as an F/F fan, I want to imagine being made into fat on a pretty girl, making her even more attractive and voluptuous

Personally I am not sure how M/F fans feel but I'd be curious to know if they feel similarly or if that is just something for us F/F fans

Preferences for what happens in vore (or doesn't happen) vary from person to person regardless of their gender prefs, I think. Personally, as a huge fan of M/F, I do like weight gain on the male pred. But it has nothing to do with making him more attractive. I just really love possessive preds that want to keep and show off the weight gained from their lady. And I pair that with unwilling prey, because possessive/obsessive male preds that go THAT far to have their prey all to themselves and as part of themselves are just really hot to me. And when there's physical evidence he can continue to touch, rub, and fondle while thinking about her, alllllll the better.

As far as the thread question goes... it's been said, but yeah, it's just preferences. I'm female and prey-aligned, hetero-romantic and generally attracted to males, so female preds do nothing for me. Plus, I don't like how some folks will automatically assume that because you're female, you are or should be in the pred role. As long as people don't shove their prefs and views on me, however, I'm happy to live and let live. I get along with people who play all types of pred/prey. Just personally, female preds are not attractive or appealing to me. That's all it boils down to.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:18 pm

It's just overrated. It's allways that you find this one guy who is like "but it would have been better if it was a female..".
You get that with prey and preds. Most annoying is it, if you get those people, who collect vore scenes, but only the one with females in it.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Kitti » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:35 pm

me like penis
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm

I'll just be echoing what's already been said, but: I'm a straight female who identifies as submissive. I'm into dominant and possessive men. Female preds do absolutely nothing for me because I have no interest in dominant women. Preferences are really quite simple.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:25 am

MidnightRose wrote:I'll just be echoing what's already been said, but: I'm a straight female who identifies as submissive. I'm into dominant and possessive men. Female preds do absolutely nothing for me because I have no interest in dominant women. Preferences are really quite simple.

Understood ya. i am NB who onto maledom as well.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 am

Kitti wrote:me like penis

Me like man belly.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:32 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:It's just overrated. It's allways that you find this one guy who is like "but it would have been better if it was a female..".
You get that with prey and preds. Most annoying is it, if you get those people, who collect vore scenes, but only the one with females in it.

i am feel same, most of arts i am collected are F/_.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:34 am

Chameleonette wrote:
Superblah wrote:For me as an F/F fan, I want to imagine being made into fat on a pretty girl, making her even more attractive and voluptuous

Preferences for what happens in vore (or doesn't happen) vary from person to person regardless of their gender prefs, I think. Personally, as a huge fan of M/F, I do like weight gain on the male pred. But it has nothing to do with making him more attractive. I just really love possessive preds that want to keep and show off the weight gained from their lady. And I pair that with unwilling prey, because possessive/obsessive male preds that go THAT far to have their prey all to themselves and as part of themselves are just really hot to me. And when there's physical evidence he can continue to touch, rub, and fondle while thinking about her, alllllll the better.

As far as the thread question goes... it's been said, but yeah, it's just preferences. I'm female and prey-aligned, hetero-romantic and generally attracted to males, so female preds do nothing for me. Plus, I don't like how some folks will automatically assume that because you're female, you are or should be in the pred role. As long as people don't shove their prefs and views on me, however, I'm happy to live and let live. I get along with people who play all types of pred/prey. Just personally, female preds are not attractive or appealing to me. That's all it boils down to.

Noice answer, Cham.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:09 am

Chameleonette wrote:

I'd probably say this is pretty close to how I also prefer my own kind of vore, although I tend to step more into the horror side of things. I honestly just ADORE monsters, especially of the strong, masculine-looking kind as they just...fit the kind of image I personally envision when it comes to more proud, fierce predators that make it obvious to anyone that looks at them that they're on the higher end of the food chain when it comes to predator/prey interactions. Then again, I also just love masculine monsters in general outside of kinks as well so stuff like vore is just a bonus, teehee~ uwu. So yeah, less about improving their attractiveness and more about just straight-up fattening a monster-friend for fun in my case!

I think endo stuff is far more fair game though, still prefer males as predators since they're not as common, but can honestly still roll with females too if they show up as predators!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:20 am

Just to speak for myself in a slightly altered echo, it's preference. I'm attracted to both men and women, but simple enough, I mostly prefer men who dominate and women who submit. If I'm involved, I want men to dominate me, and since I generally align more as prey I'll generally prefer male preds in some regard. I don't have a whole lot against female preds (even if I sometimes feel they're a bit overdone), I just prefer them dudes.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaptnKane » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:30 pm

For myself I am a pred and i am a guy so i more readily identify with male preds.
CaptnKane
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion