Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi, I am very new to this forum and I was wondering if someone was able to make a non blurry version of this.

download/file.php?id=282913

I downloaded if from along time ago and I forgot where I downloaded it from. Btw, all credits go to the original artist.

Thank you :)
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:00 pm

Ryanair792 wrote:Hi, I am very new to this forum and I was wondering if someone was able to make a non blurry version of this.

download/file.php?id=282913

I downloaded if from along time ago and I forgot where I downloaded it from. Btw, all credits go to the original artist.

Thank you :)


Sorry, to me the attachment says that it doesn't exist.
User avatar
Milky12Daddy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Milky12Daddy, Its basically called Peach's inside story, but its an x-ray map of Princess Peach's body labeling different areas of her body, just like in Bowesr's inside story
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby NaN9 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:27 am

Ryanair792 wrote:Milky12Daddy, Its basically called Peach's inside story, but its an x-ray map of Princess Peach's body labeling different areas of her body, just like in Bowesr's inside story


Hey, I now that one. It's really good, I just wished it was colored! Imagine if this were the actually game; it would be a true come true. I was hoping that for the 3ds remake that they would add in some Peach endo bonus content, but nope. Oh well, here's a link to my copy. (Welcome to the forum by the way).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gKvC ... sp=sharing
User avatar
NaN9
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:23 am

Thanks
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:01 pm

Peach and Daisy both need more endo stories centered around them.
User avatar
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:02 pm

dude101 wrote:Peach and Daisy both need more endo stories centered around them.



Agreed, do we do this on writing.com and I'll be happy contribute if anyone wants to start. Or comics could work
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Ryanair792 wrote:
dude101 wrote:Peach and Daisy both need more endo stories centered around them.



Agreed, do we do this on writing.com and I'll be happy contribute if anyone wants to start. Or comics could work

Comics first could work. Especially some full tour fun (no scat, obviously, don't worry guys).
User avatar
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:01 pm

With a bit of brain control maybe ( cartoon style)
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby SuperKirby » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:26 pm

I WAS asked to revive Peach’s Inside Story on writing.com, but it wouldn’t get anywhere unless another writer did the revival...
SuperKirby
Participator
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Seproth » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:27 pm

SuperKirby wrote:I WAS asked to revive Peach’s Inside Story on writing.com, but it wouldn’t get anywhere unless another writer did the revival...


I am not a writer!

But damn am I tempted to try..
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Seproth wrote:
SuperKirby wrote:I WAS asked to revive Peach’s Inside Story on writing.com, but it wouldn’t get anywhere unless another writer did the revival...


I am not a writer!

But damn am I tempted to try..


Go for it :)

And maybe we can try ihateu91's version too
Last edited by Ryanair792 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Milky12Daddy » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 pm

dude101 wrote:
Ryanair792 wrote:
dude101 wrote:Peach and Daisy both need more endo stories centered around them.



Agreed, do we do this on writing.com and I'll be happy contribute if anyone wants to start. Or comics could work

Comics first could work. Especially some full tour fun (no scat, obviously, don't worry guys).


I summon my cellphone drawing powers
User avatar
Milky12Daddy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby NaN9 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:08 am

I hope the story has a similar feel to the official BIS that the premise is based on. I just want it to feel like it could've been canon. Would be really interesting if Bowser got inside Peach too and he has to work with the Mario bros or something.
User avatar
NaN9
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:24 am

The revival of Peach"s Inside Story has begun
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:16 am

Well it seems y'all got a special project coming :)

in other news
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
and to celebrate I uploaded a comic to my Deviantart and Aryion page, but of course i'm going to upload it here as well
Birthday Surprise.jpg
it me birfday

I hope y'all enjoy
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Image
User avatar
Notthisagain
---
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:06 am

Notthisagain wrote:Well it seems y'all got a special project coming :)

in other news
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
and to celebrate I uploaded a comic to my Deviantart and Aryion page, but of course i'm going to upload it here as well
Birthday Surprise.jpg

I hope y'all enjoy


Happy birthday, and we were thinking planning on reviving Peach's Inside Story. Feel free to contribute if you want
Ryanair792
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:50 am

Notthisagain wrote:Well it seems y'all got a special project coming :)

in other news
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
and to celebrate I uploaded a comic to my Deviantart and Aryion page, but of course i'm going to upload it here as well
Birthday Surprise.jpg

I hope y'all enjoy

Happy birthday, dude!
User avatar
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:07 pm

A very happy birthday to you Nottie, the founder of this great thread and provider of great content. Have a smashing day mate
Image
User avatar
CityofLukingtonTEMP
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:14 pm
Location: God's own country.

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users