Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.1 (Updated 10/17/20)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am

Pyrod wrote:Overall, a good addition to the story, OO. Proud to be your new patreon subscriber.

Edit: How do I get the Cassidy scene?

Glad you liked it! Speciker has a pretty good write up for the Cassidy scene

Tuf126 wrote:Been waiting sooo long for this!

After some attempts to get all the new scenes I have some questions though.

I am stumped on what I need to do to get the Joan scene. Do I need to be more fit so I swim really good or do I need to swim bad? I can't seem to find a path that works.

And for the beth scene, can you actually eat her or will she always be too full for you to get her down?

Spoiler: show
For Joan: you need to do well to trigger her reaction
For Beth: You can eat her, but she's larger than your starting stomach capacity and you'll have to have eaten at least one other person first. You'll get a message specifically informing you that "there wasn't room" if it was impossible rather than you just failing the swallow check.

torontofan wrote:"You make your way out into the hall, noticing that Calina and Marie are still in the pool area doing practice of their own, completely oblivious to what just happened to one of their members"

This would be an excellent scene to go to them in the pool. Perhaps leads to more meals?
Fantastic addition so far! Can't wait to explore all the options.

Those two are a bit out of your league for eating right now :P . Glad you're enjoying it!

Nuenshi wrote:I've only had time to check out the cooking club, but Izumi's an instant favorite. Gluttonous preds are always good, and she's written in such a great way that I'm eager to see what happens with her next.

Glad you like her! She was actually the winning fan-submitted character from a contest back in the Spring :-D

AtmosRobot wrote:Not sure if this has been asked, but is it possible to continue save data from v0.3.3 in v0.4.1?

Yes, absolutely! You should be able to carry your saves over between versions just fine

Moxx wrote:Corrections:

Thanks for the reports!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:07 am

okay, what do you need to do to get joanne tho? I have been trying all kinds of combinations with giving it your all but it doesn't seem to work
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:18 am

iepie122 wrote:okay, what do you need to do to get joanne tho? I have been trying all kinds of combinations with giving it your all but it doesn't seem to work

Just spam "give it your all" and then when it says you seemed to tick her off, choose "ignore it"
hope this helps! :D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:24 am

Marpatt wrote:
iepie122 wrote:okay, what do you need to do to get joanne tho? I have been trying all kinds of combinations with giving it your all but it doesn't seem to work

Just spam "give it your all" and then when it says you seemed to tick her off, choose "ignore it"

can this also fail? is this determined by rolls or can you get this within one try? Because this was the first thing I tried
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tomfoolery » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:29 am

I come bearing a minor bug! Joy!
When you randomise your d&d characters name, it doesn't actually set the name to the new one. That is all. (But srs, who wouldn't name their character?)

Also, wow. Alice really doesn't like you adding some random fashionable necklace you just happened to find somewhere to your outfit. So rude of her.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGovernorVG » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:27 am

I've followed Speciker's guide on how to eat Cassidy and there is a way to get someone else eaten too, but I have no idea how to get that person eaten. Also dont know how to do spoilers tag.
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

How do I introduce Emma to Sam?
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyrod » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:29 pm

lypo wrote:How do I introduce Emma to Sam?

Befriend both of them, I think. Eat Anita on the first day and help Sam eat Hanah. Befriend Emma when possible, and you should get the option by day 4.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:03 pm

iepie122 wrote:
Marpatt wrote:

can this also fail? is this determined by rolls or can you get this within one try? Because this was the first thing I tried

If you mean that she tries to eat you, I don't believe it can fail. Just did a run, interacted with as few people as possible during the tour, joined the swimming team, met back up with Emma (stopped her from being eaten because why not) went to bed. Day 2, took the folder with me, talked to Sunny, walked with Emma to her dorm, rushed past Morgana, rescued Mina via eating her and letting her out, went to the Gym, went to bed. Day 3, answered Mallory's questions, didn't go on a hunt, commented on Sunny's name, gave the key to professor Steria, did escapism with Mina, escaped from a would-be kidnapper, worked out again, and went to bed. Day 4, worked out again, didn't grab lunch with Kayla, didn't rescue Mina from Alice/Cassidy, gave it my all during swim practice, ignored Joan glaring at me and I got it. It should be regardless of your choices, but I hope giving a step-by-step helps get it to work for you! :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:14 am

Tomfoolery wrote:I come bearing a minor bug! Joy!
When you randomise your d&d characters name, it doesn't actually set the name to the new one. That is all. (But srs, who wouldn't name their character?).

to add to that after the session it looks like one of the characters goes to address you by the name you tried to call your character
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:56 am

Marpatt wrote:
iepie122 wrote:
Marpatt wrote:Just spam "give it your all" and then when it says you seemed to tick her off, choose "ignore it"

If you mean that she tries to eat you, I don't believe it can fail. Just did a run, interacted with as few people as possible during the tour, joined the swimming team, met back up with Emma (stopped her from being eaten because why not) went to bed. Day 2, took the folder with me, talked to Sunny, walked with Emma to her dorm, rushed past Morgana, rescued Mina via eating her and letting her out, went to the Gym, went to bed. Day 3, answered Mallory's questions, didn't go on a hunt, commented on Sunny's name, gave the key to professor Steria, did escapism with Mina, escaped from a would-be kidnapper, worked out again, and went to bed. Day 4, worked out again, didn't grab lunch with Kayla, didn't rescue Mina from Alice/Cassidy, gave it my all during swim practice, ignored Joan glaring at me and I got it. It should be regardless of your choices, but I hope giving a step-by-step helps get it to work for you! :-D

yeah, this did help, I followed your day to day analysis and it worked, so perhaps it has to do with how you build your character and what your stats are
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:04 am

Pyrod wrote:

Befriend both of them, I think. Eat Anita on the first day and help Sam eat Hanah. Befriend Emma when possible, and you should get the option by day 4.

I must be missing a specific scene or something because I befriended both through multiple playthroughs and still haven't seen this scene.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:55 pm

TheGovernorVG wrote:I've followed Speciker's guide on how to eat Cassidy and there is a way to get someone else eaten too, but I have no idea how to get that person eaten. Also dont know how to do spoilers tag.

Put this around the text you want to have in a spoiler tag:
Code: Select all
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm curious what you're referring to ^^;

UBFanDrake wrote:
Tomfoolery wrote:I come bearing a minor bug! Joy!
When you randomise your d&d characters name, it doesn't actually set the name to the new one. That is all. (But srs, who wouldn't name their character?).

to add to that after the session it looks like one of the characters goes to address you by the name you tried to call your character

Ah, I was afraid that was the mistake I made after reading the first report. That's a silly little oversight on my part since I copied the code from the random name selection in the survey. Don't use the random name option for tabletop, it'll change your character's actual name! I'm going to wait a little bit to see if more bugs crop up before putting out a patch for that so just avoid it for now ^^;

iepie122 wrote:yeah, this did help, I followed your day to day analysis and it worked, so perhaps it has to do with how you build your character and what your stats are

Your strength stat does give a boost to your odds in the swim scene, while weight above healthy(and/or particularly large breasts, I forget the exact threshold) or having someone currently digesting will hinder you. If neither negative thing is true you're guaranteed a great success if you give it your all. Also as mentioned earlier in the thread, you immediately fail if you run out of stamina and overexert yourself, so that might be what you were running into giving it your all every time ^^;

lypo wrote:
Pyrod wrote:

I must be missing a specific scene or something because I befriended both through multiple playthroughs and still haven't seen this scene.

You also can't have been at the party on Tuesday because it bypasses breakfast the next day, which is where Sam is
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:44 am

I have emma and sam at 3 hearts and no party but still wont happen
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby TheGovernorVG » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:13 am

Oh I was just referring to
introducing Emma to sam and getting Emma eaten
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:42 am

TheGovernorVG wrote:Oh I was just referring to
introducing Emma to sam and getting Emma eaten

Wait, what? Is that a thing? Can someone give directions on how to get that? Because I just tried and I'm not having much luck.
No-One
Participator

Postby lypo » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:03 am

I finally got Sam and Emma. Here is what I did.
On the first day Eat Anita then help Sam eat Hannah. Then save Emma from Betty. On the second day get eaten by Betty but take enough time escaping that you miss class. Then rescue Emma from Zoey. on the third day when you leave class and get the option to talk to Sam to set up the Cassidy hunt or take the key take the key and then get away from Zoey so you skip the party. On the fourth day just meet Sam at breakfast and after that conversation
I got the option to introduce her to Emma.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:15 am

So How do I get the Sunny scene on the 4th day?
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Insanity7 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:31 am

LazyLegion95 wrote:So How do I get the Sunny scene on the 4th day?

You have to insult her glasses on day 2.
Insanity7
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:41 am

So I have been playing around with things, and I don't know if there is a way to do an eight prey run as of right now. Because the things you need to do to get the first six get in the way of relationships sadly, meaning getting two on day 4 becomes rather a challenge. But I did get up to seven so I am giving myself props there for the win.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game