Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby flashlight15 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:52 am

digidus wrote:Karbo does it again. I absolutely love the perspective and angles in some of these panels, and Elorie is friggin’ adorable. My only complaint is that it isn’t colored yet.

I do believe Karbo plans on coloring it in eventually. This comic though I know had been in the making for a very long time, so dispite the lack of coloring it was great to see the whole thing with dialog and darkened lines.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 am

Okay, turns out that "The Cursed Relic" comic is the best "endo" content I've seen in a while. I had some fears and hesitations, but I just checked it out and I really like the world building in such a short setting. Honestly, I would love to see more episodes in this universe! RIP to those explorers though; I really wanted them to make it out. At least those 2 girls and 1 guy died a better death than that other dude in the temple who got eaten by some critter. If I just had to be eaten by something, I'd rather it be that cat girl.. ^^;
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:One of these days I'd love to unearth that old anime hand-drawn comic someone found about two girl friends who ate fairies for good luck, does anyone remember it??

Are you talking about this?

https://e-hentai.org/g/906989/f7be2c3c9c/

Yes, what a legend! Thank you
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:50 pm

NaN9 wrote:Okay, turns out that "The Cursed Relic" comic is the best "endo" content I've seen in a while. I had some fears and hesitations, but I just checked it out and I really like the world building in such a short setting. Honestly, I would love to see more episodes in this universe! RIP to those explorers though; I really wanted them to make it out. At least those 2 girls and 1 guy died a better death than that other dude in the temple who got eaten by some critter. If I just had to be eaten by something, I'd rather it be that cat girl.. ^^;

Best, eh?

*Looks at Royal Problem 1 and 2 scripts*

Hold my beer.
dude101
---

Postby icyturner » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:58 am

wheres royal problem 1 and two from?
icyturner
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:15 am

icyturner wrote:wheres royal problem 1 and two from?

A comic I wrote for VoreFan. Issue 1's out in December and issue 2's waiting for the green light.
dude101
---

Postby digidus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:08 am

I don’t think we should make this a competition.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:14 am

Regardless, I just hope people like the comic when it comes out.
dude101
---

Postby Indighost » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:28 am

@dude101, can you tell us what content will be in "a royal problem" ? I'm always looking for something more interesting than simply "large woman eats small man, the end".
Indighost
---

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 am

I’d also like to say the comics I do are also of a high quality :3 lol
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Indighost wrote:@dude101, can you tell us what content will be in "a royal problem" ? I'm always looking for something more interesting than simply "large woman eats small man, the end".

Issue 1 is a bit of F/F body exploration, nasal vore, and soft vore, all unaware. Issue 2 is where it gets really fun. So I hope you guys support issue 1 when it comes out so issue 2 can get greenlit.
dude101
---

Postby Seproth » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Hello friends it is I Seproth with another whacky story from her tabletop game

Well more of a thing really

So you all may remember the time I told the story of the Tabaxii girl who has the tapeworms and like ate a kobold and the Kobold got into a death match with the tapeworms and lost.

So yeah my party now just really kinda wants to do a magic school bus *their words* dungeon inside the cat girl. Who is kinda onboard with this

... I might be designing an Endo dungeon is the point here.

I have no earthly god damn clue on how the fuck I am going to do this... But... I felt it relevant to this channel
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Oh boy. I think you might have snagged a few converts, Seph.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CelestialMirror » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 pm

(Removed)
Last edited by CelestialMirror on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
CelestialMirror
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:26 pm

digidus wrote:Oh boy. I think you might have snagged a few converts, Seph.

*wearing cult leader robes* I have no idea what you are talking about.

Also I believe that Jojo's episode was referenced already and I did talk about how I personally don't think it counts since they aren't technically in her mouth.

And the female voice you are hearing in Enlgish is one Kate Higgin's aka Sakura from Naruto. Though she has quite the stories career
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Milky12Daddy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:16 pm

Seproth wrote:Hello friends it is I Seproth with another whacky story from her tabletop game

Well more of a thing really

So you all may remember the time I told the story of the Tabaxii girl who has the tapeworms and like ate a kobold and the Kobold got into a death match with the tapeworms and lost.

So yeah my party now just really kinda wants to do a magic school bus *their words* dungeon inside the cat girl. Who is kinda onboard with this

... I might be designing an Endo dungeon is the point here.

I have no earthly god damn clue on how the fuck I am going to do this... But... I felt it relevant to this channel

I have some ideas if you wanna use them :)

1. Give them a time limit,like Fantastic Voyage. You can also use the "Fantastic Voyage TV Tropes" page, it's full of examples.

2. Include more creatures inside to make it more interactive. You could even say that the Kobolds somehow survived (idk, Tabaxi shrunk down they shrunk even more). Maybe the Kobold is trying to do something to her.

3. Optional, but you could even make an outside event while you're inside (like a monster attack). I am even thinking that you could even create a villain that discovered that could shrink down to control people, so you gotta go inskde to fight his minions.

Some ideas. Hope your campaign goes well, the key is for them to enjoy it, so make it as interactive as you can (although I know they've been having a blast n_n)
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:19 am

CelestialMirror wrote:
Notthisagain wrote:I’d also like to say the comics I do are also of a high quality :3 lol

Nottie, your comics are amazing!! Your art style is so much fun, and you've made an awe-inspiring number of them over the years!!! You ROCK man! :D

Also, I found a fairly decent find, and by accident too! There is female endo in JoJo's Bizarre Adventures (Don't you DARE sigh at that, the show is actually great XD ). It's in Season 2 (Stardust Crusaders), Episode 24, titled "High Priestess, Part 2". You can watch it on Netflix, I recommend English Dub for this!

Long story short (Which is hard to do for anything JoJo related XD ), a cute lady is controlling her Stand, and makes her Stand turn into a giant face and suck the group into her mouth. The face isn't attractive, but the mouth internals are actually really good, and they fight her giant saliva-covered tongue. Plus, in the English Dub she taunts them about how she's going to swallow and digest them, and her voice is kinda cute. So I posted it ^-^

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but it has some nice parts in it ^-^

Already been posted here, I'm afraid.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TreFix » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:17 am

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:One of these days I'd love to unearth that old anime hand-drawn comic someone found about two girl friends who ate fairies for good luck, does anyone remember it??

the creator is currently remaking old chapters while adding new ones on pixiv
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/567300
TreFix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowyer2 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:00 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:

You're welcome.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryanair792 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi, I am very new to this forum and I was wondering if someone was able to make a non blurry version of this.

download/file.php?id=282913

I downloaded if from along time ago and I forgot where I downloaded it from. Btw, all credits go to the original artist.

Thank you :)
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world