General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Robotdocter » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:36 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:I think KipTeiTei made a drawing of a fat Himiko Toga. But I can’t find it. Has anyone been able to download it? To be more specific, it was her on a bed. There’s also an image of a fat May from Pokémon telling some kid that he has to battle quickly since she’s too hungry.

Also, who made these?

The two pictures you posted were posted by LTAF to their twitter yesterday lol
(cant find anything on the toga image though sadly, and the only thing i can think for the May image is something Lampton did a while back, but they had eaten the kid so idk)
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Robotdocter wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:I think KipTeiTei made a drawing of a fat Himiko Toga. But I can’t find it. Has anyone been able to download it? To be more specific, it was her on a bed. There’s also an image of a fat May from Pokémon telling some kid that he has to battle quickly since she’s too hungry.

Also, who made these?

(cant find anything on the toga image though sadly, and the only thing i can think for the May image is something Lampton did a while back, but they had eaten the kid so idk)

Please tell me this LTAF person has something other than a Twitter account. I want to download those images in high quality.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Robotdocter » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
Robotdocter wrote:

Also, who made these?

Please tell me this LTAF person has something other than a Twitter account. I want to download those images in high quality.

they do have an Ekas, but they havent posted the pics there yet https://aryion.com/g4/user/LTAF

Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:21 am

Hey everyone, perhaps you know this anal vore comic. It has two female characters and one is watching TV or something while the other comes home and tries to converse with her. The other character is so caught up in the program she ignores her. The other which I think is a wolf-dragon or something says "well I think I can find something to distract you with" and she gets in front of her, displaying her ass, and swallows her up with it. The artwork detail is nice, and it was an excellent vore comic, but I forgot where I found it.
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby doomed » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:20 pm

doomed wrote:Alright so I’m looking for a story about two boys . One of them wants to be prey and is saving himself for a certain cheerleader . However in doing so he’s been tempting the other boy . Who slips up and reveals that he wants to eat him .
At first , the prey says no because he’s not gay . But then the pred teases and convinced him .
They have a special moment where the prey realizes he’d rather be eaten by his best friend then the cheerleader . So the pred eats and digests him .

If you find it please hit me up

Anyone see this, I’d love to see this story again
doomed
Participator

Postby DTH » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:34 am

I'm looking for this Western-art (not anime) comic where a scientist somehow makes his wife to be part snake. She winds up swallowing her son's friend (a neighbor) whole and there is a final shot of her with a huge belly. It was posted in "vore in media" thread but I cannot find it.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:41 am

DTH wrote:I'm looking for this Western-art (not anime) comic where a scientist somehow makes his wife to be part snake. She winds up swallowing her son's friend (a neighbor) whole and there is a final shot of her with a huge belly. It was posted in "vore in media" thread but I cannot find it.

that's Grimm Fairy Tales, "Three Snake Leaves"; i used to have a copy of it myself but got rid of it at a garage sale. it's....eh...
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PickleSurprise » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:23 pm

In case anyone else is looking for Hauntz' work since I've seen several people looking for it, here is the archive I made beforehand. If they're out there and see this post, thanks for the warning :) Not big when people nuke without at least a little heads up... https://mega.nz/file/Lc9SVSqZ#RgPdp9QVl ... kBMx5lJtgA
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby XGNRadiance » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:39 pm

I am looking for the short comic where a girl is force fed one of her sisters. The other women swallowed the second one and proceeds to swallow her.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200917-232336_Instagram.jpg
This is one of the parts
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby Robotdocter » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 am

Still looking for the story i mentioned in my last post, simplifying it this time.

The story was about this guy asking his crush out to prom, she says yes and he takes her home with him.

His sister takes her to her own room to help her with her outfit or something, but they end up taking a lot longer than he expected so he goes to investigate.

When he gets to his sister's room, he's greeted with the sight of his sister either eating/consuming or unbirthing his crush/date and he tries to save her but fails and his sister mocks him.

After this happens, his sister blackmails him into going to prom with her, ofc with a full stomach which everyone points out, story ends shortly after they get to the prom/dance.

i do believe someone if not the original author made an alt ending where the crush gets free and unbirths the sister instead, regressing her as punishment.

If anyone knows the name of this story or the author id greatly appreciate it as ive been looking for months to find it again.

Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ashunka » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:51 pm

So I'm looking for a multi-part story I read awhile ago. The gist of the story is there's this middle school girl who gets into the habit of eating tinies, then she gets shrunk by one of her friends and eaten by her, then she manages to make it through the stomach before being harmed and proceeds to grow back to normal size and eat the girl that ate her. I can't remember who wrote it.
Ashunka
New to the forum

Postby PickleSurprise » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:19 pm

XGNRadiance wrote:I am looking for the short comic where a girl is force fed one of her sisters. The other women swallowed the second one and proceeds to swallow her.

I've got da goods that you so desire. This was made by an artist named Tomayura a couple years ago. Rip to Tomayura, but man their work was solid for the short time they were around here...
Oh and no sadly the last 2 pages was never colored, unless someone colored it for fun randomly and it's floating around somewhere.
Attachments
Press_1.png
Press_2.png
Press_3.png
Press_4.png
Press_5.png
Press_6.png
Press 1_Colored.png
Press 2_Colored.png
Press 3_Colored.png
Press 4_Colored.png
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby zim6565 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:26 pm

Anyone remember that one story where a dude gets eaten by a plant then get's turned into a dryad that then proceeds to unbirth his girlfriend. If so does anyone have a saved file of it?
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby PedroBelo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi, so I'm still looking for Scolipede's comic story eating Ash's companions if the one who found it can pass me plis I'm crazy looking for this comic.
PedroBelo
New to the forum

Postby njawlf » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Can't seem to find Unbirthlovers works on here anymore, specifically the "Liam's Awakening" series. Can somebody confirm if they were removed? and if possible a link to some sort of archive of them would be amazing.
njawlf
New to the forum

Postby Vstar66 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Looking for a story that I can't remember the name of .it believe it's apart of a series and it involves a Centaur, a naga ,a harpy ,a minotaur and a few others I think .I believe the part I read was involved the Centaur going into a cave and getting captured and her friends eventually free her and end up shoving one of the bandits up her ass.I think it might have been written by Syracuse but I'm not sure
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

trying to Find a story with reporter.

Postby Biggulper » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:33 am

Hello, I am trying to find a story I read a while back with a reporter, that interviews a woman that can unbirth, the woman demonstrates on her, and her cameraman (I think) records, and keeps telling her to continue, while the reporter struggles to get out. Does anyone recognize this?
Biggulper
New to the forum

Postby deej1011 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:44 am

carlj wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:Edit: also looking for this video

I'm the one who made it, i had to remove it because they told me the girl was upset that i used one of her video for vore fetish.
I'll send it to you via PM but don't post it somewhere.

Would it be alright to ask you to pm it to me as well?
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:34 am

Still looking for those drawings KipTeiTei made of a fat Himiko Toga on a bed and a fat May reluctantly agreeing to battle some kid before her food gets cold.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby broccoli125 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Looking for a story where a male human gets eaten by a female human and, while digesting in her stomach, the female gets a blowjob by someone that the male doesn't like.

There are probably multiple stories that fit this theme, and there's one I'm looking for in particular (I think in this particular story, at some point while the male is digesting in the female's stomach, the female talks to the male's mother and denies having seen him; also, the blowjob happens somewhere outdoors, though they hid in some bushes or something), though I'd also be interested in other stories that fit this theme to see if I'm separately into it.
broccoli125
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion