Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby geras » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:10 pm

Do you need coldsteel's weight gain mod in order for his bellies to work? grasping at straws here trying to get them to work
geras
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:22 pm

geras wrote:Do you need coldsteel's weight gain mod in order for his bellies to work? grasping at straws here trying to get them to work

Nope! The coldsteelj belly sliders for the SSBBW_2 body come included within the Vore 3 mod. If you try to install both the Vore mod and the Coldsteelj mod's .esp s at the same time, the body sliders will overwrite each other.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby HipsterDwarf » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:10 pm

I've been encountering an issue that sometimes, when using the time skip function, my characters belly will stay the same size, and refuse to go down. i cant seem to find a way to fix it, except for a reload to a previous save.
HipsterDwarf
New to the forum

Postby butthash » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:16 am

HipsterDwarf wrote:I've been encountering an issue that sometimes, when using the time skip function, my characters belly will stay the same size, and refuse to go down. i cant seem to find a way to fix it, except for a reload to a previous save.
I'm having the exact same issue, except on my companion Bria. Even though she's supposed to be back to normal now; the stomach mesh is still stuck on size 6.
Now my only option is to go back to a save from 4 hours ago, stop using her, or just deal with the bug.

Alternatively the belly expansion on her waster outfit never worked at all for me, so maybe I could just have her wear that when she's supposed to be at size 0 and roleplay an alternate reality where this mod isn't a buggy mess. :roll:
butthash
New to the forum

Postby Sarethas » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:38 am

Solved*
Last edited by Sarethas on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarethas
Somewhat familiar

Postby AtomicSkunk » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:23 pm

doe's anyone know the locations of the Predator's Digest ?

I found one at south boston police department while doing the nick's loyalty quest
plz help

(p.s. second floor first room on your left)
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby meatwad88 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:43 am

urrrrmmm. so my apparently my belly is full of junk and i can't vore anything and none of the vore potion aid items are doing anything. how do i just clear out the stomach entirely. it's entirely full :(
meatwad88
New to the forum

Postby geras » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:49 am

JLIXIRIUM wrote:
geras wrote:Do you need coldsteel's weight gain mod in order for his bellies to work? grasping at straws here trying to get them to work

Nope! The coldsteelj belly sliders for the SSBBW_2 body come included within the Vore 3 mod. If you try to install both the Vore mod and the Coldsteelj mod's .esp s at the same time, the body sliders will overwrite each other.

got it to work finally
do you have to change slider settings in thicc vore for characters to be able to grow really big or are the default settings enough?
geras
New to the forum

Postby Mothsune0121 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:55 am

Friend of mine noticed that the Nutcracker perk and Iron Diet 2 and 3 kind of conflict with each other. Never really noticed this myself, as I don't actively try to use power armor or get people out of their power armor. Basically what ends up happening when you have these perks together, is that when you try to eject someone from power armor, you end up eating them instead. As a suggestion, maybe have nutcracker as a legendary effect, only be useable on melee weapons (like sledgehammers, the ripper, etc). If not, then maybe an option in the fallout vore settings that lets us set which perk takes precedence over the other?
Sorry if these have been suggested before or if you already have plans on making any of these happen in a future update.
Mothsune0121
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:02 am

Hey Carreau, ever think about making a wabbajack mod pack with this?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby AtomicSkunk » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:24 pm

doe's anyone know the locations of the Predator's Digest ?
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:11 pm

RottingCowboy wrote:doe's anyone know the locations of the Predator's Digest ?

To quote myself from page 19 of this thread:

GrayLotus wrote:
Kendri wrote:
carlj wrote:From a loading screen i found out that there are vore magazine to find. Can someone tell me where they are (or at least give me an hint where to search)?

I have no idea where they are, I was never able to find one naturally. I spawned them via consolecommands just to see what they did and they allow you to devour extra prey without slowing down, so they're more useful if you have Heavy Preds enabled. I'd love to see the vore magazines get an overhaul.

EDIT: Also, wanted the say that the TwoPrey belly looks fantastic, however it doesn't have the VoreBellyMega/Big/Small sliders and it looks fairly small by default. Can these sliders be included in the next patch?

To quote RiggsEclipse from the previous thread:

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

I have found all of the mags as well, by following this guide.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fyr3 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:06 pm

HipsterDwarf wrote:I've been encountering an issue that sometimes, when using the time skip function, my characters belly will stay the same size, and refuse to go down. i cant seem to find a way to fix it, except for a reload to a previous save.

I find eating another prey usually fixes it. Though you gotta have that debug console command activated just in case it happens at 100% capacity.
meatwad88 wrote:urrrrmmm. so my apparently my belly is full of junk and i can't vore anything and none of the vore potion aid items are doing anything. how do i just clear out the stomach entirely. it's entirely full :(

I only play with the disposal active, it means ya gotta go. If you don't use the disposal Dunno how ta help.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby LmuThrow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Would it be possible to have a more difficult version of the minigame as an option where you have less time to memorize the pattern, and perhaps there could be more arrows? It'd be cool if we could scale both separately. I find the minigame too easy and slow, and would prefer it to be a bit harder.

Also, are there any mods currently that expand who can vore you that work for 3.0? Or any mods that expand on this one specifically? Thanks.

EDIT:
Thought of some more things.

It'd be really cool if vore kings/queens could approach you and ask if you wanted to be vored, and could convince you based on your int rating or something if you didn't want to (similar to mods like sexual harassment). More interactions and dialog in general would be awesome!
Last edited by LmuThrow on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LmuThrow
New to the forum

Postby TalonVague » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Hello! Wanted to say really nice mod! I have been having fun with it! I am wondering, I changed the sliders in the body sliders studio to see if it I could alter how a character would look at max thickness. But that only seemed to alter the normal size you are and not the modded size. Would anyone know how to alter the max size slider? Or point me to something that already explains it?
For those who have wings, fly to your dreams.
TalonVague
New to the forum

Postby Marzseaz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45 pm

Hey, amazing mod, thank you for all of your hard work!

I can't seem to figure out how to update the sliders for the maximum or minimum weight of my character properly. If I use the debug mode the option for setting the player to maximum or minium thicc works, but changing the sliders doesn't seem to apply to my character gaining weight naturally. I'm using CBBE and coldsteel's bellies, so maybe that has something to do with it. Does it need to be changed via bodyslide instead? Or is there something else I'm missing?
Last edited by Marzseaz on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Marzseaz
Been posting for a bit

Postby milo4x » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:39 am

Does this support VR? tried running the game with this installed but it seems to make FVSE (the vr version of the script extender) think the game's the wrong version, thus disabling the script extender, thus making me unable to play the game. problem seems to be caused by FVSE.dll, since the error doesn't show up if that file's not there, although the game still crashes afterwards (guessing that file's important for the mod).
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby alexott2121 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Is there any way to make non-CBBE outfits compatible with the mod? if so can someone tell me how?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby daytonheath » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:50 am

I have been playing this for a few days and I appear to have a problem with Bria I cant get her affinity to go up naturally and even if I use console commands it doesn't do anything. What did i do wrong?
daytonheath
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:20 pm

oh god okay i'm trying to scrub out all the old fallout vore stuff after uninstalling steam in its entirety to move it to a new, larger hard drive, but all the vortex roaming data stuff is in the C drive despite having installed vortex in the D drive and now I basically have no idea what I'm doing even after reading the install guide and I'm trying my best not to freak out and lose it here someone please help me out
i just wanna delete all my old fallout vore stuff from the game's files without destroying the game so I can put in the newest versions of the mod and outfit overhaul. someone please help me.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game