Discovered my fetish from Choose Your Own Adventure books

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Discovered my fetish from Choose Your Own Adventure book

Postby dubblebubble » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Zapped in Space had some pretty good ones. There were a few endings where you got eaten, one by a blobish slime monster (that also could turn YOU into a blob). Technically unrelated, but it also had an Abominable Snow Woman who fulfilled my childhood giantess quota for that book.
dubblebubble
New to the forum

Postby knt27 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:51 pm

This is the cover of the book with the blob monster that I mentioned before! The chapters where the monster on the cover ate you were so awesome.

knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:35 am

Does anyone remember “Help! You’re shrinking!”

I was too afraid to check it out from the library in the ninth grade, does it have any good vore scenes?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby gnotagnome » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:50 am

damn, i went and downloaded some pdf's of these books, cause this reminded me how much vore and other kink those books caused. Somone already mentioned the lake monster, but do yall rember the genie one where she became a gaint and a bad ending was being crushed under her foot?
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Postby knt27 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:56 am

I'm not sure about that one specifically, but I remember there being vore scenes in You Are Microscopic (also a Choose Your Own Adventure). There was one where you get eaten by an amoeba (it just closes its whole body around you like a blob), and another where a frog swallows you. The illustration showed you thrashing about in some water as the giant frog bears down on you, its tongue starting to shoot out of its mouth.
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScornfulStomach » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:34 am

Mouthful wrote:I remember one of the books had an illustration of the main character's legs dangling out of the Loch Ness Monster's mouth as he was being swallowed up. My copy of that book would probably fall open to that page if you dropped it.

That was CYOA #1: The Cave of Time, while I am not preyish, it still had a strong impact in me and made me feel funny as a kid, but I couldn't figure out why, had it been the reader as predator I likely woulda known about my vore inclination sooner XD Also being that that is issue #1, it establishes pretty much from the get-go that somebody there was definitely having 'fun' with the consumptive endings.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby knt27 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Oh! I found some vorish endings from the Goosebumps book "the Little Comic Shop of Horrors!" In particular, I remember loving how the snake monster teases you before eating you.

Screenshot_20200913-100819_Libby.jpg

Screenshot_20200913-100828_Libby.jpg

Screenshot_20200913-100500_Libby.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Well, while it lacks any vore content in and of itself, this book's cover had a decent influence on me. This and the animorph's first CYOA book(They only did 2) had a scene where a T-rex ate you. That was pretty fun.
Attachments
Purple Peanut Butter Cover.jpg
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PhantomWolf » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:32 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Star_Sage wrote:Well, while it lacks any vore content in and of itself, this book's cover had a decent influence on me. This and the animorph's first CYOA book(They only did 2) had a scene where a T-rex ate you. That was pretty fun.

This one was totally one of my favorites :D :D :D
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:10 pm

I don't remember if it was a goosebumps book but it was something like "MY FRIENDS ARE MONSTERS" or "HAUNTED HOUSE OF HORRORS". I just remember it being part of a teen fiction collection I collected from a library, apparently they were getting rid of it and some of the SILVERWING collection to make room for TWILIGHT.

It had some cool ending where the adventurer, a teen, would take wrong turns and be devoured by rats, or swallowed whole by a large rat. Some strange part with reptilian aliens that the book alluded to swallowing you whole, or I just misread the parts. A sort of living wall that would swallow up the adventurer complete with the inner monologue of "when did the floor get so squishy?".

Best part at that time was the cover was some lady that had like cobweb hair, I think, or it was the living wall showing its maw with the adventurer reaching outwards towards the reader. So it looked inconspicous to anyone else in my family. Not too gory or anything but it had some fantastic stuff. Only sad thing was that like fifteen on the promised "over 100 endings" were my type of stuff. Rest was typical "your vision blacks out before you see the worst" like when a giant crushes the adventurer. Less crush and more flatten. Think the trex seen from the Jurassic park 2. I don't remember the sub title.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby knt27 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Only sad thing was that like fifteen on the promised "over 100 endings" were my type of stuff.

That was definitely why I started writing vore interactives as early as I did (I couldn't have been older than 10 when I made my first one). The vore-ish deaths in books were too infrequent, and I always wanted more details about my horrible fate inside something's belly. I remember one of the really early interactives I wrote was about getting shipwrecked on an island of maneating amazon women. Most of the chapters ended with the reader being stripped naked and eaten (and the Amazons usually liked to *play* with their food before eating, if you catch my drift :wink: ). It was so crude and basic. I wrote it on copy paper and illustrated it with colored pencils. But I'm still writing stories about basically the same thing... I guess I've loved writing smut since forever! :lol:
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knt27 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Also, here's another FANTASTIC vore ending from a Goosebumps book (the wax museum one).

Screenshot_20200913-190357_Libby.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knt27 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:32 am

I found the worm vore scene that Xenophage17 mentioned earlier in this thread!

It's from the Goosebumps book "Deep in the Jungle of Doom," which has a surprisingly large number of vorish endings, even if a lot of them are only implied (like getting wrapped up in the coils of a giant boa constrictor. Okay, R.L. Stine... we all know what comes next in that scenario!)

Screenshot_20200914-071657_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200914-071704_Libby.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Wasn't there a goosebumps story about a blob that ate people? It was pink and had a very long tongue

That aside, knt27, Love your work! Was saddened with the loss of your photomorph stories, but your illustrations and CYOA writing are just as great!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby knt27 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Redatheart, thanks so much! I'm still adding to the interactive when I have time and I'm currently trying to wrap up some unfinished branches of the story. If you haven't already seen it, I just finished a new ending where the reader gets absorbed by a very horny goo-girl pred.

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=498&page=90

I've definitely gotten some fresh inspiration from this thread; thank you to everyone who's shared memories of these interactive books! Digging back into the Goosebumps books in particular has been a great reminder of what inspired me to write vore interactives in the first place!
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sandramudd » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Star_Sage wrote:Well, while it lacks any vore content in and of itself, this book's cover had a decent influence on me. This and the animorph's first CYOA book(They only did 2) had a scene where a T-rex ate you. That was pretty fun.

I think there is one vore ending in this where the reader gets turned into a gingerbread man and the baker puts him on display and promises they'll go to a good home.

Or am I thinking of a different one?
sandramudd
Been posting for a bit

Postby knt27 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Just thought I'd share a few of the Goosebumps vore endings I found. Some of these are pretty great imo.

Screenshot_20200913-202031_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200913-202040_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200913-202649_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200913-202657_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200913-204652_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200914-071105_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200914-071209_Libby.jpg
Screenshot_20200914-071238_Libby.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maomix » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:53 pm

Damn, those are amazing. A lot more focus on explicit digestion than I expected
maomix
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 am

There is a french-canadian CYOA book series targeted at young teen called Passepeur, I don't know if they've been translated to english but they had a crap load of vore in them. One book even have a mawshot when you're just teleported inside a giant mouth, then it tells you to go to another page and there's the same mawshot and it's a spot the difference minigame (the uvula is curved to the right in one, and curved to the left in the other). If you failed, you were swallowed whole. If you succeeded... you were still swallowed whole but you could climb back up the esophagus. The same book had an ending where you got eaten by lions. The book was called "la chose dans ma chambre" (the thing in my bedroom).

The author also loved using the pun "faim" (hungry) instead of "fin" (the end) because the words sound phonetically the same. I remember there were dozens of these books and nearly all of them had at least one bad ending where you were eaten. Some had 5+ vore endings.

I also remember a CYOA called Terrors out of time, I'm 99% sure that's the one where you could get swallowed whole by giant frogs. No long tongue action though.
Kitsouille
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion