AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby komaru » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:21 pm

I was wondering of you might have some samples of these WorldInfos that we might be able to have a look at. I would like to compare it to what I have tried so far, especially for alternate vore types.
komaru
???

Postby OmNomNomU » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:33 pm

They fudged with the world info structure so my old tried and true methods are now garbage. Probably going to resort to scripting something instead because it's too easy for vore to overwhelm the WI/Remember memory bank
Edit - Seems like something has been broken in WI and has been for a bbit, will be getting fixed, which may explain much difficulties with this
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:19 am

I guess my question with the World Info or the pin to remember that I'm struggling to find answers for, is what sort of style or syntax structure I should use when writing notes or WI entries.

For example, I have a world that I've been running for about a week now, of a field researcher who is shrunk in an inescapable forest, and every time he's eaten by an animal, he simply wakes up in some part of the forest again. Even though I've fed into the thumbtack that the player is shrunk, the forest is endless and inescapable, and animals are trying to eat him, it's definitely got that its too hard to escape the forest, but it regularly forgets my size until I remind it, then it sorta remembers, and I still have to make rigorous edits to force some kind of eating to happen.

So what kind of notes can I write to make it remember that the player is only inches tall? Is it better to refer to the player as "You" or "The player"? What kind of keys can I put in World Info to make this whole thing smoother? Do I put in keys for past events, or should that all go in the Remember tab and I have this whole thing backwards?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KHLover » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:21 am

Alright so, I think I've figured out the best settings for vore. For Premium users, use Dragon A.I, and set randomness to 0.8. In my experience, the A.I just goes along with throwing vore into the middle of things with those settings. That and a few guiding alterations to the text to get it on track.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tetrahedra » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:33 pm

Finally gave in and picked up the dragon subscription since it's free to try, and the difference really is pretty incredible. After using Story commands to feed it through one vore scene, the next time I attempted one in the same story it seemed to work a lot more smoothly, even adding new actions that I hadn't done before on its own. I'm assuming the more I continue writing and using it in the same story, the better it's gonna get at it, too.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:36 am

Indeed, in Dragon I've got very good results :)

If anyone interested...

I have opened a thread to play around AI Dungeon, to see how much it can be got from it around vore: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=59533
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Antigone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:51 pm

It works well indeed. With the Dragon AI and some time spent in custom scenarios editing, i got results similar to most vore text game on eka.

As it may interest folks, i put here my custom scenario for f/f and monster/f. I spent less than an hour making it so it is TOTALY UPGRADABLE, but the least i can promise is that vore scenes work (Swallowing, belly interactions, talking to prey and digestion at least. Tested and approved.).
Words that work FOR SURE:
Predator, Prey, vore, swallow, swallowed, digest, digested, digestion, melt.

Other words are not SURE to work but should (I was even capable of teasing the prey:)
> You say "You are now just meat to be melted, how does it feel?"
You ask Lynette how it feels to be nothing but meat to be melted.
"It hurts..." she replies.
You laugh, and slowly, you can feel her struggling inside of your belly.
You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenario ... e55ec43db7

Have fun.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:07 am

So, after an evening spent on my scenario, here is my report:

-Do not hesitate to /remember the NAMES of the people you digested and the fact that you digested them.
-I think I needed to go back to rewrite for 1/3 AI responses. You get it after a time.
-I had truly advanced and well written scenes. If you do goods /remember the AI gets INCREDIBLY efficient.
-One thing. The AI still doesn't always get the fact that digestion is in the stomach, and sometimes describe digestion in the mouth. Just saying "You gulp down {Character name or gender} into your stomach" do the trick.
-Sometimes, AI dragon starts alone digestion, sometimes you need to say "You start digesting the prey" or something in the style.
-AI is great at putting vore as something that matters. After a while, some npcs tried to kill me because "I was a monster" for eating innocents. Later, as my character encountered the Queen of vorardia, the Queen almost got an heart attack and was screaming in fear because I just passed her door. She howled that I was the "Harbinger", the legendary eater of souls and flesh.

So, to conclude, with a almost broken scenario made in an hour, the results were incredible. So AI dungeon has infinite vore potential.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:11 am

LamiaAshford wrote:As it may interest folks, i put here my custom scenario for f/f and monster/f. I spent less than an hour making it so it is TOTALY UPGRADABLE, but the least i can promise is that vore scenes work (Swallowing, belly interactions, talking to prey and digestion at least. Tested and approved.)

Eager to try it out, however the link just takes me to an infinite loading screen. Are you sure the scenario is published?
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Voreakin » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:44 am

World info is pretty neat for adding word/action definitions
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Antigone » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:19 pm

What an idiot i do. Now it is published, i put a new link just in case.
I don't know a thing though, can you edit a scenario from another player?
Cause if not i'll post a version 2.0 of AI vore test when i'll have the time.

https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenario ... e55ec43db7
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:22 pm

Now at least, it works fine :D
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonlord » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:33 pm

Anyone else got any good advice scenarios set up, I tried my hand a crafting a fairly involved world of vore capable monster girls, but both just don't seem to want to work and even with the help of some helpful comments from the DAI reddit I can't seem to get my girls to spawn short of saying, "You are attacked by a sergal."

I've also noticed that the AI takes to some vores easier than others, oral/unbirth? Sure no problem. Anal/breast? it needs a guiding hand but will manage. As for cock vore, I've had one successful CV scene and it stubbornly refused to digest the character in the balls and all the rest have gotten caught in AI loops.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Dragonlord wrote:Anyone else got any good advice scenarios set up, I tried my hand a crafting a fairly involved world of vore capable monster girls, but both just don't seem to want to work and even with the help of some helpful comments from the DAI reddit I can't seem to get my girls to spawn short of saying, "You are attacked by a sergal."

I've also noticed that the AI takes to some vores easier than others, oral/unbirth? Sure no problem. Anal/breast? it needs a guiding hand but will manage. As for cock vore, I've had one successful CV scene and it stubbornly refused to digest the character in the balls and all the rest have gotten caught in AI loops.
Have you tried to put the concept that has problems appearing in remember, prompt AND world info at the same time?
Have you specified for EACH monster girl race that they are a unique race just like an elf or a human in the world info?
Cause if you have, you cannot do much more, exept scripting, which is hard.
How have you achieved unbirth btw (If you can copy your world info it would be very kind)? Cause even if I put it in world info unbirth still make the prey go to the stomach, idk what i've missed.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:19 am

I have specifically made a scenario to explore how well can we get to teach AI different kind of vore: Open at the AI Dungeon website:
https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenario ... 597afa535d

(There is no cock vore, though; anyway, you can start a story with the scenario and add if you want it)
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:54 am

Yes I've tried separating them out like so.

Key: Sergal, monster, creature, The Green Hell

Entry: Sergals are large humanoid monsters covered in thick fur with long powerful tails, massive hands, wedge shaped heads, and enough intellect to build crude weapons and gear. Sergals often appear in packs or hunting parties in The Green Hell, always seeking prey which is anything smaller than themselves. Sergals will seek to take their prey alive so that they may swallow their prey whole and alive with their dicks, mouth, breast, or vaginas.

As for how I programmed unbirth. I didn't really, sometimes when playing I say something like, "the monster moves me towards her vagina", and the AI just gets it and uses it to eat the character. Once it figures that monsters can do this it usually picks up when I'm wanting to eat them with other things. The only down side is that it tends to be quick about it, going through the entire swallowing process in one post.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:58 am

I have had the same issue, the proccess is usually short and inmediate x.x even from swallowing to digestion in one post.
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sentinal » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Dragonlord wrote:Yes I've tried separating them out like so.

Key: Sergal, monster, creature, The Green Hell

Entry: Sergals are large humanoid monsters covered in thick fur with long powerful tails, massive hands, wedge shaped heads, and enough intellect to build crude weapons and gear. Sergals often appear in packs or hunting parties in The Green Hell, always seeking prey which is anything smaller than themselves. Sergals will seek to take their prey alive so that they may swallow their prey whole and alive with their dicks, mouth, breast, or vaginas.

As for how I programmed unbirth. I didn't really, sometimes when playing I say something like, "the monster moves me towards her vagina", and the AI just gets it and uses it to eat the character. Once it figures that monsters can do this it usually picks up when I'm wanting to eat them with other things. The only down side is that it tends to be quick about it, going through the entire swallowing process in one post.

You have to specify that the one being eaten is going into the womb, otherwise AI Dungeon gets confused
Sentinal
New to the forum

Postby Antigone » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:52 pm

Yeah i have not found any solution for the one post swallow, but for the digestion part just mentionning in the world info digestion as a slow process AND saying in the post that "You start slowly to digest the prey", makes digestion usually takes 5/6 posts.
I have found by the way that you can make disposal scenes without adding world info (Works with only bones, so I suppose scat should work. Work for cum disposal with CV exept that I needed to restart the AI response 7 times for one disposal.).
Also btw, I have also found that AI reacts well if you describe different effects about digestion (again, without world info.)
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Thanks for the tips!
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game