Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:12 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:I've tried a few different combos of uninstalling, deleting, and rebooting, and not much has happened. I left it launching overnight, and while I did get to the main menu, it was unresponsive and locked up as soon as I tried to do anything. I don't have any AV on this PC (Widows Defender is good enough these days, especially with the stuff I have on my router) though I do have Anti-Malware. I just don't see anything that changed between it working fine the first day and not at all the second.

It sounds like it might be a memory problem. What are your specs?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:36 pm

I think it may be related to cloud saves, I have managed to get it working for the time being, but I'll have to see if it still works after a day or two, or if it breaks again like the last time.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Alright, good news everybody!

Paradox was kind enough to change around the actual guts of Ck3 to be much much much more modder friendly.

I am still working on a 'test' mod that does a little bit of everything to see how the new features work, I can tell you that Ck2 syntax still works in Ck3, so that is fantastic news.
This 'test' mod is just literally a cock-size mod, inheritable traits with events, decisions, ect ect, I'm looking to see (with the help of others) if I can load custom animations/3d models. If I can actually remove the lief over a guy's crotch, and give him a member that chances in size with the traits he has, that opens up a *ton* of options for vore, mainly with digestion and belly sizes, but also I could theoretically do the same for CV/BV.

There's also now a 'story' system which can help with managing event chains which I am in love with, it makes my job just so much easier.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Bloodborn wrote:Alright, good news everybody!

Paradox was kind enough to change around the actual guts of Ck3 to be much much much more modder friendly.

I am still working on a 'test' mod that does a little bit of everything to see how the new features work, I can tell you that Ck2 syntax still works in Ck3, so that is fantastic news.
This 'test' mod is just literally a cock-size mod, inheritable traits with events, decisions, ect ect, I'm looking to see (with the help of others) if I can load custom animations/3d models. If I can actually remove the lief over a guy's crotch, and give him a member that chances in size with the traits he has, that opens up a *ton* of options for vore, mainly with digestion and belly sizes, but also I could theoretically do the same for CV/BV.

There's also now a 'story' system which can help with managing event chains which I am in love with, it makes my job just so much easier.

Check out the simple slits mods on lovers lab. It gives a vagina to the ladies, and gives a bulge to men(unfortunately it's not actually a real penis model). Theres also the rape prisoner mod, and impregnate spouse mod you might want to check out for script references.

I did some editing of the impregnate spouse mod to make it so you can impregnate courtiers too. While editing I was messing around to try and see if I could make a female impregnate another female, sadly I don't think you can, but I did manage to make the sex event pop up for the same sex even if you can't get pregnant from it. Since female on female impregnation isn't possible I wonder if that means female on female unbirth isn't possible either. Thankfully reincarnation is still in the game, so I guess some sort of unbirth is still possible.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:41 pm

port.png

I've also been playing around with the portrait editor. Heres the full pregnant belly without clothes. It's honestly decent for a basic vore mod. But if we can get some of the people from the Skyrim or Fallout vore mod to help us out then hopefully we can get a more appropriately sized vore belly morph.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Bloodborn wrote:This 'test' mod is just literally a cock-size mod, inheritable traits with events, decisions, ect ect,

I don't know if you are aware, but there is a sort of sex/body trait mod frame work out already: Carnalitas

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14 ... k-for-ck3/

I don't know if it will end up being the end all adult framework mod for CKIII, but it does seem like it will prevent everyone from needing to make their own version of the same basic stuff.

As far as the female (or futa)/female impregnation, I know CKII had an "impregnate" function that worked, but it was a strait 100% don't check any stats impregnate. CKIII apparently has a new function that is a one stop have sex function, that will check all of the stats and junk. So if that old function is still in the code than F/F pregnancy can be done like CKII sex mods.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:02 pm

For F/F, sadly it seems like it isn't possible right now.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/th ... g.1419274/

(you have to sign in to view the thread)

The only work around is to essentially reskin male models to make them look female.
As for the code, it's theoretically still in there since the impregnate console cheat lets you have female fathers. We just have to wait for Paradox to unlock it.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:56 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:
Bloodborn wrote:This 'test' mod is just literally a cock-size mod, inheritable traits with events, decisions, ect ect,

I don't know if you are aware, but there is a sort of sex/body trait mod frame work out already: Carnalitas

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14 ... k-for-ck3/

I don't know if it will end up being the end all adult framework mod for CKIII, but it does seem like it will prevent everyone from needing to make their own version of the same basic stuff.

As far as the female (or futa)/female impregnation, I know CKII had an "impregnate" function that worked, but it was a strait 100% don't check any stats impregnate. CKIII apparently has a new function that is a one stop have sex function, that will check all of the stats and junk. So if that old function is still in the code than F/F pregnancy can be done like CKII sex mods.

I'm aware! Loverslab folks tend to work very very quickly on porting their own mods, I am still just one person with a limited amount of time. Anyway, what I'm doing with this test mod is to just *test* what these new features in the coding does. Once I get a handle of it, I can go back over and start on porting the vore mod. I don't want to miss something like the story feature that can make my life easier.

Edit: This test mod is going to be used for internal purposes, I'm only really going to share it with close friends whom I know can find a way to break anything. If you're reading this you know who you are.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Hey take your time. But is there any chance you'd be willing to post some teaser pics once you have something worth showing? I can't wait to see how you implement this into CK3.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 pm

Gutlover wrote:Hey take your time. But is there any chance you'd be willing to post some teaser pics once you have something worth showing? I can't wait to see how you implement this into CK3.

Sure! It might take a week or two but once I have this test mod finished and I'm confident in my ability to mod in Ck3 I'll get started. I'll be segmenting development so I don't feel overwhelmed or worry about feature creep, just toss ideas I get into a text document for later once I get a 1.0 out.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:12 pm

Well once again my CKIII crashed and won't start back up again. So I guess I'm not attempting modding this junk software until a new patch comes out or something.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:23 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:Well once again my CKIII crashed and won't start back up again. So I guess I'm not attempting modding this junk software until a new patch comes out or something.

Sorry to hear that. Could be a memory, or a hard drive issue.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:01 pm

I think one or two more days and I'll get started in porting what I have over. I'm having some difficulty learning some new syntax.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Bloodborn wrote:I think one or two more days and I'll get started in porting what I have over. I'm having some difficulty learning some new syntax.

Can't wait!! :D

Man, I wish I could script and help out. But sadly the only thing I know how to do is change values by editing numbers.

By the way someone is working on a script editor for CK3. It might be useful for you.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/th ... d.1421457/
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:30 pm

I have sort of figured out how to fix my issues with CKIII when they occur, I am still sort of waiting for something to implement Futa functionality and a better custom ruler/house creator. I have also been looking into some of the other things (like cannibalism and ritual sacrifice) to see what bonuses to use without being too OP than base game functions. (Though I do miss CKII's warrior lodges turning you into a dueling god super easily. Something even more useful with Knights.) Some additions beyond the body ones and learning trait ones I did for CKII are using the fame and faith levels, you could get a good amount of that value by eating a really famous or pious person, in addition to any bonuses from eating say a king.

That Script Editor looks sweet, can't tell you the amount of times I've had to search though tons of lines to find which closing bracket I messed up, breaking the whole mod.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:46 pm

not to be super condescending but maybe partitioning off the CK3 mod to it's own topic might be a thing to be done? it just feels odd to come to a ck2 mid topic and see only ck3 information and discussion
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alice3hoping » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 pm

Good luck with the port. With luck and time, we might have numerous peoples Filling the bellies and other assets of our nobles.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:02 am

So I managed to make a belly morph for a larger vore belly. Heres how she turned out.
belly.png

I took a screen with clothes and without for comparison. As you can see there are some stretch marks happening with the textures, which I think oddly works for the aesthetic. If you want me too I'll upload the mod a bit later, right now I want to try and smooth out the belly a bit more so its not as pointy with the polygons. I might have to subdivide the belly, but I would rather not so it doesn't affect peoples performance.

This morph can of course always get renamed from the default bs_pregnant for use with custom digestion traits so it doesn't replace the vanilla pregnancy.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rai32 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:52 am

I dont suppose you could make the morph less gravity defying? Currently its just sticking out forward which just really noticable compared to realistic models
Rai32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 pm

That's actually what I'm working on. As I said before though, the problem that I'm running into is that the bigger I make the belly the more pointy the polygons become(I'm using Blender's inflate tool). I'm going to try and subdivide the belly, and test it out to make sure theres no performance loss. But right now the best I can do is make it look like Serleena from MIB2 which probably isn't all that realistic with the weight.

Edit: Unfortunately subdividing PDX meshes just isn't possible without the ingame model flipping out. Best I can try and do is manually move some of the vertices around to give it a smoother look. I'll post the file in a couple days if anyone wants to play around with making it look better in Blender.

Edit 2: Heres some minor improvements. As you can see theres still some stretching with the textures. In order to fix it I'd probably have to edit the UV map, which is something I don't know how to do. But for now we can just pretend they are stretch marks. I wanted to make the belly button poke out more, but since I need the texture in order to find it, I had to guess, which I don't think I did a very good job with. I'll try and fix that next.
belly2.png

Update: I figured out how to load textures, and match the UV wrap. So expect to see an even smoother belly from me soon.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game