Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby DannyChocolate » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:51 pm

I decided to compile a list of endo episodes by animation company, as I know it was a popular trope in cartoons back in the 80s/90s and still is. Note I will only be doing male endo, since that's my forte.

Hanna-Barbera
[*]A few seconds in an Inch-High, Private Eye episode where Inch High is swallowed by a villain and he jumps to the lungs and gets sneezed out. (1972)
[*]The Super Friends episode "Journey Through Inner Space," where Superman and Wonder Woman go inside Aquaman. (1978; second instance of endo in a regular cartoon series ever)

Ruby-Spears
None known yet!

Filmation
[*]The Fantastic Voyage episode that adapts the movie. (1968, first instance of endo in a regular cartoon series ever)

DiC
[*]The Captain N: The Game Master episode "Germ Wars," where Lana, Simon, Kid Icarus, and Mega Man go inside Kevin after he gets a video virus. (1989)
[*]The Captain Planet episode "An Inside Job," where four of the Planeteers and Sly Sludge go inside Kwame. (1991, my personal favorite and you can guess why)

Nelvana
[*]Several Magic School Bus episodes, all with KIDS gone inside. (1994-1997, those episodes freak me out)
[*]The Grossology episode "The Insider," where Abby goes inside Ty. (2007)

Sunbow/Marvel
[*]The Transformers episode "Microbots," where several Autobots go inside Megatron. (1986)
[*]The Muppet Babies episode where the babies go inside Skeeter. (1987? This episode freaks me out)
There's some whores in this house.
User avatar
DannyChocolate
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm
Location: Demarest, NJ

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby dude101 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:31 pm

You seem obsessed with male endo, dude. That's all you seem to post about. There's other topics.
User avatar
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby digidus » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:35 pm

It’s less the fact you’re into male endo I’m worried about (everyone has their kinks, anyone who knows me knows I only really post about female endo here) and more that you post about it so frequently and so incessantly, to the point of bumping topics that are literally a decade old. To be honest though, what has me most concerned is your obsession with endo specifically in Black men, e.g. Kwame. It rubs me as kind of fetishistic and gross.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 am

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby dude101 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:55 pm

digidus wrote:It’s less the fact you’re into male endo I’m worried about (everyone has their kinks, anyone who knows me knows I only really post about female endo here) and more that you post about it so frequently and so incessantly, to the point of bumping topics that are literally a decade old. To be honest though, what has me most concerned is your obsession with endo specifically in Black men, e.g. Kwame. It rubs me as kind of fetishistic and gross.

Yeah, we need to keep an eye on this guy. Kinks are all well and good, but the way Danny's spamming this kind of stuff seems kind of disturbing. I can almost literally HEAR the fapping. Euuuugh.

And yet, in the back of my mind, I'm worried he's actually a certain someone else who shall remain nameless back to haunt us. All it takes is one errant fanfic post involving sadistic brain endo shit.....
User avatar
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby digidus » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:20 pm

I think we’d know if it was You Know Who. I’ve got my suspicions about him too, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he isn’t a troll. He may just be young.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 am

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:12 am

I'm just not sure what the purpose of this thread is? We already have three archival threads (Endo in Men, Endo in Women, Endo Media DB) and all you're really doing is regurgitating ancient finds that people here have known about for years and ones that are widely known and documented even outside of this community. The reason nobody is talking about the finds you're drudging up from as far back as the 60s and 70s is because we've likely already seen them all.

Also we get it, your preference is for endo in black men and you don't like women. There's no need to let us know every five seconds. My preference is for endo in females, but that doesn't mean I'm shoving it in peoples faces and yelling at the other side. On the contrary, I help out the Endo in Men thread quite a lot whenever I discover a new find. I think you'll find most people here are that way, because it helps our niche group to thrive. We've had contributions in the female thread from people whose interest is in males too, because it's good to help each other out with how rare some of this shit can be. People on both sides understand the struggle, we don't need division from a guy who's extremely new here.

You come across very stand-offish in your posts. For example, you wrote a piece of fanfic "in retaliation" to an episode of a children's cartoon which you "hated". Like, chill. It's a cartoon. It doesn't owe you anything.
ihateu91
---
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby -Stromae- » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:20 am

Also, adding things like 'those episodes freak me out'? You already made your point very loudly and explicitly in other threads. Doing it here once again makes it seem like you're not doing this to compile stuff.

Instead it makes it look like you're doing it to preach about what you like instead of actually compiling stuff for everyone's benefit. The fact you're narrowing things down to a specific gender only adds to that.

So yeah, perhaps you should evaluate if you're doing this to genuinely provide a list of sources, or if you're doing it only to boast about what you like.
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:30 am

digidus wrote:I think we’d know if it was You Know Who. I’ve got my suspicions about him too, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he isn’t a troll. He may just be young.

I am young. I'm new to posting here. Also, I used to be FEMALE, and that's why I only like male endo. I'm non-binary now.

OK, so I seem to reiterate the same things. I'll stop. I just have a preference for black men, and it does come across as fetishy to some people. But I do like white men and sometimes Latino men, and the anime characters I like are Asian men. I know the cartoon doesn't owe me anything, but I wish it was the character I like being gone inside.

I thought this would be a fun topic and didn't realize it wasn't necessary. I promise I'll be better soon.

Sadistic brain endo shit? WTF?
There's some whores in this house.
User avatar
DannyChocolate
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm
Location: Demarest, NJ

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby dude101 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:17 am

DannyChocolate wrote:
digidus wrote:I think we’d know if it was You Know Who. I’ve got my suspicions about him too, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he isn’t a troll. He may just be young.

I am young. I'm new to posting here. Also, I used to be FEMALE, and that's why I only like male endo. I'm non-binary now.

OK, so I seem to reiterate the same things. I'll stop. I just have a preference for black men, and it does come across as fetishy to some people. But I do like white men and sometimes Latino men, and the anime characters I like are Asian men. I know the cartoon doesn't owe me anything, but I wish it was the character I like being gone inside.

I thought this would be a fun topic and didn't realize it wasn't necessary. I promise I'll be better soon.

Sadistic brain endo shit? WTF?

Didn't realize you were a non-binary trans user. I have nothing against that and I respect your preferences. If you had told us from the start, we wouldn't have been complaining. I apologize on behalf of the rest of the community and I also appreciate you recognizing your own fault as well.

As for that last bit, I'll keep it as brief as I can: there was a former user named xandermartin who keep posting endo stories that took place in female character's brains and centered on a lot of sadistic torture crap involving that. What made it worse was that he'd keep saying he'd "found" them online when he was clearly the one who was writing them! This site banned him at first, but then he kept coming back under different names for a while to resume spamming of his own crappy work. The guy eventually gave up it seems, and while he seemed to try posting his work on places like Fanfiction.net and GiantessWorld, he appears to have gotten removed from there and has only been posting sporadically on Adult Fan-Fiction. And yet even so, some of us, myself included, dread the day he tries to return here.
User avatar
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby digidus » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:13 am

I think Xander is gone from Eka’s by now. Probably lost interest in making new accounts to gloat about his wretched fan fictions every five seconds. Or he was IP banned. Either way he’s moved on to the next site by now.

dude101 wrote:If you had told us from the start, we wouldn't have been complaining. I apologize on behalf of the rest of the community and I also appreciate you recognizing your own fault as well.


While I agree that we should take it easier on you now, I feel it’s necessary to say that it’s because you’re young, not because you’re non-binary.. Gender identity is important to me and it should always be respected, but it should not be a shield to hide behind in defense of criticism.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 4:16 am

Re: Endo Episodes by Animation Company

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:55 pm

is it bad that xander's "stories" remind me of the story i wrote where an emotionless character goes inside a male character's brain to steal his emotion. it ain't THAT much of torture, but it reminds me of it... and he does get stopped at the end
There's some whores in this house.
User avatar
DannyChocolate
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm
Location: Demarest, NJ


Return to Endosomatophilia world

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], mark371