Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.65 19th June.

Postby Azirovka » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:45 am

toszur123 wrote:is there any codes ?

Nope. Try a save editor.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Falcon79x » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 am

Can anyone help me?i escaped the arena and im with girl who saved me.but dont know where to go next
Falcon79x
New to the forum

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby mysta » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Update! Ge it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3wdngl2e ... 6.zip/file
or https://mega.nz/file/X9pUCCAS#_E24xCMF1 ... PTdM4ud1oY

New stuff is:
Spoiler: show
More from Sali ub scene. Some in her apartment some in amusosphere. Additional repeat variation to Raleigh city trap scene, additional variation to blue alien scene. Other small additions/fixes.

Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm

Anybody got a gallery of savefiles for the Amusosphere...?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby brrt » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Hi how are you? I have error with the savedate above. Should i start it from 0?
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:18 am

Falcon79x wrote:Can anyone help me? I escaped the arena and I'm with girl who saved me, but don't know where to go next

This is just about as far as the game goes. You can have some fun in the camp or talk to her for an option to be teleported back to the map.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:15 am

mysta wrote:
Falcon79x wrote:Can anyone help me? I escaped the arena and I'm with girl who saved me, but don't know where to go next

This is just about as far as the game goes. You can have some fun in the camp or talk to her for an option to be teleported back to the map.

Mysta

I think that option did u delet, u can just fuck with her but getting outside of the is not any longer in the game
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:28 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
mysta wrote:

Mysta

I think that option did u delet, u can just fuck with her but getting outside of the is not any longer in the game

Looks to be still there. Talk to her and select 'give me a bit'.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:46 pm

mysta, nothing happens, u can talk to again, but the options are the same
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:07 pm

The option to leave works for me.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Skittles209 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:18 pm

There was a video showing that your guild rival can unbirth you. Anyone know how can I get to that? And the option to leave requires you to talk to your owner.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby mysta » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:57 am

Skittles209 wrote:There was a video showing that your guild rival can unbirth you. Anyone know how can I get to that? And the option to leave requires you to talk to your owner.

There is a partial ub scene if you talk to her while she's digesting another guild member. For full UB she must be promoted to guild trainer and Elise must be at the guild. Talk to Elise. See walkthrough on original post for more details. You may be thinking of MMA1 too.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silve60 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:16 am

Hello, I'm trying to find the Arena Mistress AV scene, yet I cannot find it in the amusosphere.
silve60
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:21 am

silve60 wrote:Hello, I'm trying to find the Arena Mistress AV scene, yet I cannot find it in the amusosphere.

You can only get this scene if you didnt take the regenerator from the arena. I you havent the Arena Mistress will offer to take you back and get it (you have to do the arena again)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Derikdon » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Personally my favorite character has to be the deer-taur girl. I think she's really cute. Will she ever get any new scenes or improvements or maybe even a name? I was hoping for some gurgling sounds added to her stomach scene and maybe the longer you stay the more intense the churning sounds get. Also maybe some intestinal sounds for her anal vore scene. One more thing. I think it would be a cool if when you get digested by her multiple times, she would start to like it and maybe digest you on purpose. Maybe also have some new flirty dialog when you rub her from inside and maybe have an option where you could crawl deeper into her intestines or stomach willingly.
Derikdon
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Azirovka wrote:
silve60 wrote:Hello, I'm trying to find the Arena Mistress AV scene, yet I cannot find it in the amusosphere.

You can only get this scene if you didn't take the regenerator from the arena. I you haven't the Arena Mistress will offer to take you back and get it (you have to do the arena again)

Actually there is another one when you speak to her from in Sali

Derikdon wrote:Personally my favorite character has to be the deer-taur girl. I think she's really cute. Will she ever get any new scenes or improvements or maybe even a name? I was hoping for some gurgling sounds added to her stomach scene and maybe the longer you stay the more intense the churning sounds get. Also maybe some intestinal sounds for her anal vore scene. One more thing. I think it would be a cool if when you get digested by her multiple times, she would start to like it and maybe digest you on purpose. Maybe also have some new flirty dialog when you rub her from inside and maybe have an option where you could crawl deeper into her intestines or stomach willingly.

Sounds fun, maybe I'll get to adding more for her eventually!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:24 am

New beta is up on the patreon, so you should see it here in a bit. This may take a little longer to reach the general release as I've added in a new system and a rather complex scene, which might have niche errors. Probably less then 2 weeks. I have play tested and it seemed to be working! Feel free to help me out by supporting/playtesting via the patreon though. :lol:

See you soon!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:42 am

Im guessing the fight with the ogre traitor is not far off ?
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby mysta » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:43 am

So, the beta's been up for a bit with no complaint, so it seems any errors will be niche enough to not bother most, so I'll open it on here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rz7yp5g1k ... a.zip/file

New stuff
Spoiler: show
is a pred variation to the blue alien scene, an interaction where you can take pinkie to the trap in Raleigh city (from the inn), a new variation in her Hera AV scene and a large new scene with the new centaur chief in the new conference story progression area. That area is pretty bare bones at the moment, but will be expanded/polished next update. You get there at the moment by talking to the mistress and then Ali after putting your regen node at her place. I've also added in 2 gifs, one for the new pred scene one for the old arena Mistress + Sali AV scene. If you start a new game, you will also notice I've added in a character notes page in the menu, this is filled in mostly by talking to the Raleigh castle lords, and occasionally by reaching certain areas. The idea behind this is to give you a reference for any characters you may have missed and a little more fun info/context on some!

Hope it's all good

Mysta

Azirovka wrote:Im guessing the fight with the ogre traitor is not far off ?

You'd be right. Though it won't be a typical 'fight'.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks for the update to the game :) Always love to see more content!
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game