Vore Hunger Games

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Hunger Games

Postby Hoboman » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:35 pm

So, I know some people have already done Vore Tournaments, but I got the general idea a little while back, and I was looking to do something along these lines, with the competitors eating one another until only one is left. One difference is I'm planning to use original characters as opposed to Hunger Games canon ones or crossover characters from other media.May try one of the latter eventually, but wanted to start it off with originals. Think it'll be a story-based project, but again, plenty of descriptive vore in there as well.
Now, obviously Hunger Games won't be used here, so something like Predator Games or similarly titled.
Some general thoughts I had for this so far:
- Participation might be voluntary rather than forced and that this is in a world where vore is perfectly normal.
- Characters will be predominately female, but there will be male preds in there as well, the not too masculine young adult types.
- There'll definitely be 'arena events' featuring creatures of some sort to thin out the competitors.
- The Feast will be a bit more literal, aside from the usual resupplying and rearming.
Any further suggestions and ideas for this are very welcome. I need character ideas, plot, ideas for events, etc.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Hunger Games

Postby ALAMOS123 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:10 am

so we all suggest possible preds? because if so i have an idea for a hair vore pred
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 am

ALAMOS123 wrote:so we all suggest possible preds? because if so i have an idea for a hair vore pred

Yes, exactly. And other ideas like I listed above.
And forgot to mention this earlier, but vore types are oral and anal only. No hair vore I'm afraid.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ALAMOS123 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:42 am

i see, well for oral preds i have an idea, a pred who enjoys the feeling of having people in her belly, so much that she doesn't digest them, making her belly bigger, and she uses her massive belly to smother her opponents and make them easier to eat
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Matteo42 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:17 pm

So you're asking for us to invent characters, settings, events and such? Great.

The standard binge eater who doesn't stop, even at the sake of their own health. That depends how many participants there are, otherwise they'd just eat 70% of the people. Oral or anal is up to you.

The slow digesting-while-sleeping Naga, who eats a few people and goes into the nearby woods to sleep those prey off. She could be a "boss" the participants have to fight, put there by the organizers.

I don't know how close to reality that world would be, but adding sorcerers with vore-related abilities could be something. For example, some participant who eats the fodder people/creatures, digests them, and when she shits them out they become some kind of zombie under her control. Like I said, you'd need to make the world more fantasy-like, and introduce the concept of magic to the gang. Although, there's already all the standard mystical creatures in there, so why not.

The MC could ally with someone, and mid-game, when they're in a unhealthy shape due to X reason, the ally could betray them and anal vore them. To backstab them, MC could climb out of their ass when they sleep or something dumb like that. You'll have to slow down absorption speed a bit tho, otherwise MC is dead instantly.

Well, take from this what you want, build upon it, just skip it in general, idrc.
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 am

Matteo42 wrote:So you're asking for us to invent characters, settings, events and such? Great.

The standard binge eater who doesn't stop, even at the sake of their own health. That depends how many participants there are, otherwise they'd just eat 70% of the people. Oral or anal is up to you.

The slow digesting-while-sleeping Naga, who eats a few people and goes into the nearby woods to sleep those prey off. She could be a "boss" the participants have to fight, put there by the organizers.

I don't know how close to reality that world would be, but adding sorcerers with vore-related abilities could be something. For example, some participant who eats the fodder people/creatures, digests them, and when she shits them out they become some kind of zombie under her control. Like I said, you'd need to make the world more fantasy-like, and introduce the concept of magic to the gang. Although, there's already all the standard mystical creatures in there, so why not.

The MC could ally with someone, and mid-game, when they're in a unhealthy shape due to X reason, the ally could betray them and anal vore them. To backstab them, MC could climb out of their ass when they sleep or something dumb like that. You'll have to slow down absorption speed a bit tho, otherwise MC is dead instantly.

Well, take from this what you want, build upon it, just skip it in general, idrc.

Yep, that's exactly what I was going for, events, characters, settings, that kind of stuff.
For one thing, I was envisioning the participants being given a drug before the Games begin to speed up their digestion, can't have them lugging around full bellies for days. By how much, not decided yet.
I do like the idea of the binge eater character and as well as the Naga, I'll probably include those.
Since this'll be a bit like the regular Hunger Games and everyone aims to come out on top, any alliances will not last. So I do like the idea of the betrayal, though might tweak it a bit.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Friandise » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:42 am

I see
I suggest a predator who wants to eat well, but that’s just a way to hunt and take his prey. He then spits them out to eat them gradually.
SlingPuck here
Friandise
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration