Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v7 out April 14th)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:01 am

Okay. I gotta ask.
How long did it take you to render that poledance video?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby GooInABox » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:29 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay. I gotta ask.
How long did it take you to render that poledance video?

Not too long actually. The dance animation itself came with HS, so it was just click-and-play. The video on the other hand took about 30 minutes as I used a plugin called VideoExport that took a screenshot at every single frame and stitched them together into a video file.

Interestingly enough, while I was searching up the name of the plugin I used to answer your question, I stumbled upon another plugin called "Timeline" which looks extremely promising for creating custom animations from scratch, maybe even vore animations. Maybe not, we'll see, I'll have to mess around with it first.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby frosthunter » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 am

i have to ask

i re played the game yesterday and i still loved it, when will be release the chapter 2 ?

Nice Work @GooInABox :D
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:57 pm

frosthunter wrote:i have to ask

i re played the game yesterday and i still loved it, when will be release the chapter 2 ?

Nice Work @GooInABox :D

I've been doing a little bit of background work for Chapter 2, mostly map-making and minor inconsequential NPCs, but it's going to be awhile before it's in any playable state. My expected roadmap for updates is as follows:

Update 8: Finish the Elven Bar Dancer scenes.
Following Update: Add more scenes for Angel the Harpy.
Following Update: Work on the empty blue house in the top right of Petra.
Following Update: Bug fixes, moving Chapter 1 from Beta to Finished.
Following Update: Finish and illustrate the Chapter 2 introduction sequence and release Chapter 2 as a very early/empty Alpha build.
Following Update(s): Start adding NPC(s) and work on the main/side quest(s) in Chapter 2.

It's going to be awhile before I can even release version 8 due to my current living conditions, and the other content updates for Chapter 1 fall in the same boat.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Jeyikop » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Very good update. I don't think there is a problem with the time it takes, as long as you work comfortably, take all the time that is necessary. That yes, it would be great in a future update, that the MC's stomach will adapt according to who or how many he eats, like Teth after eating you with the cow girl and Sasha.. :-D
Jeyikop
New to the forum

Postby goodguy » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:47 pm

how did you come up with Omniscient-Chicken?
goodguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Jeyikop wrote:Very good update. I don't think there is a problem with the time it takes, as long as you work comfortably, take all the time that is necessary. That yes, it would be great in a future update, that the MC's stomach will adapt according to who or how many he eats, like Teth after eating you with the cow girl and Sasha.. :-D

Thank you! Currently, the main character's belly does slightly adapt to how many she eats as she has a flat belly, small belly, big belly, and large belly picture for different situations. However, it's not perfect as it's literally one-size-fits-all right now.

goodguy wrote:how did you come up with Omniscient-Chicken?

I wanted to come up with some sort of personified guide to the player to act as the bridge between me and you (the player). A couple of games/movies/media have talking cats for guides (The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, The Judge from OFF, etc.), but I wanted my own spin on it. I looked through the default face sprites and saw that the chicken face portrait looked very wise/no-nonsense, so I created the The Chicken's personality around that.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby voreomatic » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:00 pm

Quick question, is there any way to recruit Lilith if I didn't do it in Limbo?
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:49 pm

voreomatic wrote:Quick question, is there any way to recruit Lilith if I didn't do it in Limbo?

Head to the big white building next to the graveyard and try to go up the ladder in the book room. You will be given a (slightly obvious) choice to decide Lilith's fate.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby folomo » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Just wanted to say this game is awesome :)
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:36 am

folomo wrote:Just wanted to say this game is awesome :)

Thank you! You're awesome!

I'm also in the process of uploading version 7_4 right now, which I am dubbing The Harpy Update (I pushed the bar dancer update back a bit). The guide has also been updated, and the game files should be ready to download in a couple of hours. Let me know if there are any questions or issues with this update.

And yes, the poll appears to be FUBAR, at least on my end. I've already sent a message to Eka about it. I don't think it's going to accurately tally results at this time, so have fun with it.
Edit: Looks like the poll for this forum topic is toast from overuse. I'll see what I can do about getting a third-party poll up and running.
Edit2: Deleted the forum poll, RIP. Here's the poll for the question, details in the main post: http://www.strawpoll.me/20932288
GooInABox
Participator

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v7_4 out Sep 13th)

Postby Eyehearshapes » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:23 pm

I like that one person went with the sarcastic answer to the poll
When you think about it vore is delicious murder.
Eyehearshapes
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:59 pm

i have a question:
how i can get the scene with the arpy girl?
or is not implemented yet ? because when i go to talk her i cant find any new dialog
nice work @GooInAbox
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:31 pm

frosthunter wrote:i have a question:
how i can get the scene with the arpy girl?
or is not implemented yet ? because when i go to talk her i cant find any new dialog
nice work @GooInAbox

Spoiler: show
There's a section in the Petra Deep Woods which is accessed through an underground tunnel. You will find a Harpy in that section, and after you eat her new dialog with the Harpy in the town will be unlocked.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:00 pm

short or no, i'm glad you kept persistent and were able to put something out!
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:07 pm

How I hadn't stumbled across this game yet is beyond me. Loved the play-through and can't wait for additional content!
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:51 am

I have played a fair bit of the game trying different approaches with the scenes and love your work question. Will Lilith be the only companion? Personally I like Allie if possible.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby thelionfour1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:03 am

this game is awesome keep up the good work GooInABox :D
thelionfour1
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:44 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:short or no, i'm glad you kept persistent and were able to put something out!

Tunknownusert wrote:How I hadn't stumbled across this game yet is beyond me. Loved the play-through and can't wait for additional content!

thelionfour1 wrote:this game is awesome keep up the good work GooInABox :D

Thank you all!

grim667 wrote:I have played a fair bit of the game trying different approaches with the scenes and love your work question. Will Lilith be the only companion? Personally I like Allie if possible.

As far as I'm planning, Lilith will be the only permanent companion. There will be other companions that may temporarily join the main character's group for a mission or non-companion characters that the player will run into from chapter to chapter, but Lilith is the only character that I have planned to keep the player company at almost every moment. I believe that if I try to add more permanent companions, then I would end up inversely decreasing the quality of the companions and their interactions with the main character and/or other characters.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:36 am

GooInABox wrote:
grim667 wrote:I have played a fair bit of the game trying different approaches with the scenes and love your work question. Will Lilith be the only companion? Personally I like Allie if possible.

As far as I'm planning, Lilith will be the only permanent companion. There will be other companions that may temporarily join the main character's group for a mission or non-companion characters that the player will run into from chapter to chapter, but Lilith is the only character that I have planned to keep the player company at almost every moment. I believe that if I try to add more permanent companions, then I would end up inversely decreasing the quality of the companions and their interactions with the main character and/or other characters.

And the fact they'll have to set up every individual branch of interaction with the pics so that's like 50X More work with each new character installed.
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game