AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 pm

So I've been playing AI Dungeon 2 recently and accidentally stumbled into vore content. Playing around a bit with this text-based adventure game it's come to my attention that vore in it is really easy. It's also multiplayer so the potential for Roleplaying with other people and AI is there! I think it's a reall fun and unique browser game that really let's you do anything, including playing out your fetishes on it. My only concern would be the potential of the game being a way for them to gather data on people, but I dunno. Don't all companies do that nowadays anyway really..

https://play.aidungeon.io/ - The Link if you want to check it out. I have premium as it really ramps up the ai and makes for way better dialogue at times.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 pm

I've been playing AI Dungeon and i highly recommend others to play this! It's so entertaining ❤
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilverBear13 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:04 pm

the Dragon Ai will actually sometimes go "ah yes... a vore scene"
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Even the free AI sometimes just has things click, although I usually end up doing copious amounts of editing or undoing.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby thecheese01 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:57 pm

Even with the new Dragon engine, I would still largely view AI Dungeon as less tool and more toy.

Undo, redo, and edit are all basically mandatory if you're looking to keep something remotely coherent for more than a few sentences. The AI only really seems to understand the process of eating if it's a quick thing like mouth -> gulp -> belly. Any attempt to draw the scene out is quickly going to result in a lot of mouth -> throat -> mouth again -> stomach -> oh god somehow back in the mouth. It can also have a lot of trouble understanding the concept of size. The story will often keep snapping characters back to being roughly comparable, especially if things start getting more explicitly NSFW. God speed trying to keep a sex scene with any sort of size difference. Also good luck if you're trying to manage a narrative with more than a handful of characters.

The memory system is your friend, but it takes a bit of fiddling to really get the AI to understand where you're trying to go. Overall I've found better results with using "want" over "will". Positive descriptions also seem to work better than negative ones (ie: describing what someone IS, rather than what they are not).

With that said, the new Dragon engine seems to kind of "get" the concept of vore, which is something I never quite felt with the Griffon (current free-to-play) engine. Keep the premise simple and limited to one-on-one interactions, and you can get some surprising and seriously impressive results.

To share a couple small anecdotes, I managed to get the AI to finally understand the giant/tiny size dynamic between two characters. Once that was in place, the AI just ran with it. Stuff like one character resting another on her chest, followed by a bit of conversation. Later the giantess laughed and the AI described how the small character was jostled around. It's the small details like this that really surprise me when they pop up.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I tried teaching the AI the specific term "tiny" to refer to a micro person, and while it seemed like it was initially getting the idea, I quickly realized it had somehow interpreted the term as some sort of hidden monstrous affliction or some other state of inhumanity, like vampirism or lycanthropy. Initially, this resulted in some deceptively promising dialogue, like two characters discussing the difficulty of relationships with tinies. However, this also led to the hilarious interaction where one character stumbled across the other stepping out of the shower and was inexplicably horrified. The naked character then shamefully admitted that yes, they were in fact a tiny.

One last mention: There are a ton of really helpful guides you can find in the explore section that can help you push the AI in certain directions, or get specific things from the story telling. I'd definitely recommend giving them a quick look.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:39 am

Most of my attempts usually end up with the character vomiting absolutely everywhere, the prey taking actions it wouldn't be able to(forgetting they're inside a stomach and leaving the room), the pred and prey switching places and so on.
Occasionally the game comes up with decent dialogue but then starts repeating it over and over again.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 am

this is real cool.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:30 am

I've tried it as well, and mine always ends up in dream logic, where I eat a person, but they are still there acting like nothing happened.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby thecheese01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:19 am

RandomInjury wrote:I've tried it as well, and mine always ends up in dream logic, where I eat a person, but they are still there acting like nothing happened.

Best advice I can give here is actively using the memory tool (thumbtack button right above the text box) to handhold the AI through this kind of stuff. It's not perfect, but especially on the free-to-play engine this is really the only way I've ever gotten the AI to recognize states like someone being in a mouth or a stomach.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:46 am

You are about to consume the man when he begins to talk.
"Thanks," he says, "I'm fine really."

I guess consent is important. ^^;
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Starcomet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:08 am

The AI is quite fun and I have had many fun fantasy games/stories with my character as his wizard/priest self fighting monsters and honoring his deity. And I have also done vore and bdsm with the AI that was quite nice. It is true that it requires hand holding from you, but once you fiddle with it enough and use the memory system, it can be pretty intuitive at times. We must remember that this is a deep learning AI so it is still learning the context as best it can. I have been doing multiplayer vore stories with pred friends and they are turning out quite fun, but it needs help from you to keep it on track and understand that one is in the belly of another.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:16 am

I've had some small success with using absorption vore, as any other type of vore tends to have the AI create some "interesting" scenes...

>Swallow her
"You walk up behind where she is sitting and quickly snap her neck. Her lifeless corpse falls to the floor as you carve a chunk of flesh from her. People around you begin to scream and call you a monster."
>/revert
>Swallow her
"Before she can react, you sink your fangs into the woman's neck and drain her of every ounce of blood. You hear a crash behind you. The woman asks how your day is."

The above aren't actual responses, but they pretty much sum up the fact that the AI likes to steer the story towards cannibalistic/vampiric actions rather than going for simple "soft" vore. I've had two semi-successful stories so far where my main character was able to absorb other people into certain body parts, one of which was done using the mystery->patient scenario.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Starcomet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:42 am

GooInABox wrote:I've had some small success with using absorption vore, as any other type of vore tends to have the AI create some "interesting" scenes...

>Swallow her
"You walk up behind where she is sitting and quickly snap her neck. Her lifeless corpse falls to the floor as you carve a chunk of flesh from her. People around you begin to scream and call you a monster."
>/revert
>Swallow her
"Before she can react, you sink your fangs into the woman's neck and drain her of every ounce of blood. You hear a crash behind you. The woman asks how your day is."

The above aren't actual responses, but they pretty much sum up the fact that the AI likes to steer the story towards cannibalistic/vampiric actions rather than going for simple "soft" vore. I've had two semi-successful stories so far where my main character was able to absorb other people into certain body parts, one of which was done using the mystery->patient scenario.

The AI defaults to fatal/hard vore as that is what logically happens when you try to eat someone. You have to be descriptive in your action post by describing you are swallowing the victim whole and make sure to include it in the AI's memory.
Last edited by Starcomet on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:43 am

I've been following the engine before the new site and remake was started, and it is getting very good at understanding NSFW themes more.

(( All of below is from use of the Dragon engine. ))

Managed to have full blown vore scenes play out with full feral dragons swallowing the player who was also a feral dragon. Even had the feeling of being so heavily full and massaging the stomach while the prey digested away described, mind you it did take an two rewording edits to get a paragraph response for it. (( The surprising thing was the fact the AI even responded to describe this from both the player and the predator's perspective. ))

Even had some feral dragon sex and then post-sex vore scenes play out with paragraph posts from the AI that were well-worded. I would highly suggest not to judge the engine based on the free one since there is a substantial difference in comprehension and feedback from the AI.

Also I've learned a lot of useful things that help get better results from the AI i'll list below:

-Don't use any preset scenario. Create a custom one, and make sure to include details of the scene you are trying to aim for.
-I've noticed having direct dialogue disabled in options along with randomness at 0.5 usually gets what I am looking for with the least amount of edit/undo work.
-At least from my experience so far, try to avoid using 'Say' action when possible.
-When the AI doesn't seem to understand where you want to go next, try to swap to 'Story' action and give some details through a third-person perspective of what should happen next.
-If the AI is posting short responses repeatedly, that is a sign that you did not provide enough detail/information up to that point of what you wanted. Don't waste your time trying to salvage what you did so far and just start clean and modify/improve what you did to get that far.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starcomet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I've been following the engine before the new site and remake was started, and it very much so is getting quite better at understanding NSFW themes more.

-Don't use any preset scenario. Create a custom one, and make sure to include details of the scene you are trying to aim for.
-I've noticed having direct dialogue disabled in options along with randomness at 0.5 usually gets what I am looking for with the least amount of edit/undo work.
-At least from my experience so far, try to avoid using 'Say' action when possible.
-When the AI doesn't seem to understand where you want to go next, try to swap to 'Story' action and give some details through a third-person perspective of what should happen next.
-If the AI is posting short responses repeatedly, that is a sign that you did not provide enough detail/information up to that point of what you wanted. Don't waste your time trying to salvage what you did so far and just start clean and modify/improve what you did to get that far.

This is good advice and the disabling direct dialouge and lowering the randomness is new to me! I need to try that out in my single player and multiplayer games. ALWAYS use a custom prompt and includes as much detail as possible and copy and past that into the memory.

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby 3rasvok » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:12 am

It's much easier if you're into hard vore, even with Griffon I had plenty of good scenes.
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonlord » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:39 am

Yeah this seems to be a real hit or miss, especially in the premade scenarios. Sometimes it struggles to even get through its own introduction and sometimes I'm a naga noble that is attacked by goblins, eat four of them unbirth a girl who I thought was calling me a vampire, get attacked by the actual vampire, get turned, eat him, break the siege, and then breast vore some asshole claiming to be my son and wake up with a fit muscle body from the events.

So yeah, this thing can be good, but sometimes isn't. It seems to help to be very descriptive and sometimes not taking the AI's BS when it tries to say you part ways and make it continue the scene.

Edit: I have now taught an AI what unbirthing is as it now continues the scenes without me hand holding it... I don't know how to feel about this.
Last edited by Dragonlord on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:00 pm

I played this before
now I come back to check how it's going and I see : 9.99 $ per month for a "premium" ??
no thank you
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starcomet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:35 pm

Nayko93 wrote:I played this before
now I come back to check how it's going and I see : 9.99 $ per month for a "premium" ??
no thank you

It is $ 4.99 for me.

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:51 pm

Starcomet wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:I played this before
no thank you

It is $ 4.99 for me.

"7/16/2020
• Increased Premium Price: Increased the monthly premium price to $9.99 to help with increased costs of Dragon. For existing premium users your price won't change until the beginning of next year before which we'll send an email update letting you know. "
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game