Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Coolguywithhat » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:22 pm

Coolguywithhat wrote:hopefully someone can help me with this. im trying to edit my character's body and when I hit the clothes button, which I am pretty sure comes from CBBE, my game just freezes. no fallout.exe has stopped working, not closing itself, just freezes with nothing I do will make the game respond. I have to hit ctrl+alt+del to get my computer to shut down, making the game force close and canceling the shutdown. I do have f4se and all the mods required and such. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

so I managed to get her clothes off once without it freezing, but as soon as I use the body slider then it freezes. I tried turning off other mods (quest mods, minor gameplay stuff) but that didn't help anything. if this has happened to anyone and you know how to fix it let me know
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby naughty9000 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:27 am

can you edit the capacity i one a giant belly i try use setav000bellycapacity but it not work i do thing wrong :?:
hello help me
Last edited by naughty9000 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby NazistDuck » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:26 am

Coolguywithhat wrote:
Coolguywithhat wrote:hopefully someone can help me with this. im trying to edit my character's body and when I hit the clothes button, which I am pretty sure comes from CBBE, my game just freezes. no fallout.exe has stopped working, not closing itself, just freezes with nothing I do will make the game respond. I have to hit ctrl+alt+del to get my computer to shut down, making the game force close and canceling the shutdown. I do have f4se and all the mods required and such. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

so I managed to get her clothes off once without it freezing, but as soon as I use the body slider then it freezes. I tried turning off other mods (quest mods, minor gameplay stuff) but that didn't help anything. if this has happened to anyone and you know how to fix it let me know

As far as I know, that option in looksmenu was never fully implemented. It also crashes my game. I recommend you simply don't use it in the menu screen.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Im having a problem with bria i think. i keep trying to let her eat something but no matter how many time she punches an enemy, she wont eat them, just keeps punching till she kills them and dosent eat the body afterwards or whatever like i can. only time she did eat someone was me when i used a pred gas grenade of her. ive look through this thread to see if anyone else is having problems and best i can see is i need to give her a perk i think? is their something i have to do to let her be able to eat or does she just have a low chance of eating someone with each punch?
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby NagaFood » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:26 am

Coolguywithhat wrote:Im having a problem with bria i think. i keep trying to let her eat something but no matter how many time she punches an enemy, she wont eat them, just keeps punching till she kills them and dosent eat the body afterwards or whatever like i can. only time she did eat someone was me when i used a pred gas grenade of her. ive look through this thread to see if anyone else is having problems and best i can see is i need to give her a perk i think? is their something i have to do to let her be able to eat or does she just have a low chance of eating someone with each punch?

Equip her with the Devour weapon.
NagaFood
New to the forum

Postby MellowYellow » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:22 pm

Is there any command I can use to increase a NPC's vore level?
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby SKULLOK » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:28 am

Has anyone had issues with swallowing corpses that were never alive? Like prop bodies that can't be resurrected by console commands because an actor never actually died?

It says "press space to swallow whole" for me but it doesn't work. I've swallowed living things and things I've killed, but can't seem to eat prop bodies. Also punching the things I killed worked, and they didn't have a "space to swallow whole" option.
SKULLOK
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:20 am

SKULLOK wrote:Has anyone had issues with swallowing corpses that were never alive? Like prop bodies that can't be resurrected by console commands because an actor never actually died?

It says "press space to swallow whole" for me but it doesn't work. I've swallowed living things and things I've killed, but can't seem to eat prop bodies. Also punching the things I killed worked, and they didn't have a "space to swallow whole" option.

you cant swallow those
i remember reading somewere that they are not actually corpses they are containers so i quess that is the reason why you cant swallow them
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby SKULLOK » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 am

cheese130 wrote:
SKULLOK wrote:Has anyone had issues with swallowing corpses that were never alive? Like prop bodies that can't be resurrected by console commands because an actor never actually died?

you cant swallow those
i remember reading somewere that they are not actually corpses they are containers so i quess that is the reason why you cant swallow them

Interesting. I would think that since the mod apparently thinks they can be swallowed and other containers don't get this prompt that there must be some way to separate them out and make them swallowable.
SKULLOK
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:53 pm

I guess nobody's figured out my minigame problem still? Be nice to be able to turn on prey mode...'

EDIT: Did anybody get the bellies to work with the creature vore addon?
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby TinyJellyman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:09 pm

i got the problem that my vorebelly is stuck being full but,wont get smaller also i dont be able to digest my prey,i cant reguriate (spit) it out also which leads to im not being able to swallow or digest anymore. is there a command or so to reset belly?
TinyJellyman
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:29 pm

TinyJellyman wrote:i got the problem that my vorebelly is stuck being full but,wont get smaller also i dont be able to digest my prey,i cant reguriate (spit) it out also which leads to im not being able to swallow or digest anymore. is there a command or so to reset belly?

I had to reinstall the game and make a clean save and mod load order to fix it.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Hello! I am experiencing a problem where I am not able to access the belly inventory. Even though I set the access to an unoccupied hotkey in the mcm, enabled then disable scat, there is no belly inventory coming up for me. One the belly inventory reaches maximum capacity, it becomes impossible to swallow anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions? T'anks!
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby MellowYellow » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:25 pm

JLIXIRIUM wrote:Hello! I am experiencing a problem where I am not able to access the belly inventory. Even though I set the access to an unoccupied hotkey in the mcm, enabled then disable scat, there is no belly inventory coming up for me. One the belly inventory reaches maximum capacity, it becomes impossible to swallow anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions? T'anks!

You should be able to open the "fallout vore settings" holotape and hit "digest item filter contents"
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:12 pm

MellowYellow wrote:
JLIXIRIUM wrote:Hello! I am experiencing a problem where I am not able to access the belly inventory. Even though I set the access to an unoccupied hotkey in the mcm, enabled then disable scat, there is no belly inventory coming up for me. One the belly inventory reaches maximum capacity, it becomes impossible to swallow anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions? T'anks!

You should be able to open the "fallout vore settings" holotape and hit "digest item filter contents"

I appreciate the suggestion, but that didn't make a difference, unfortunately.

HOWEVER, I did find a partial solution. It transpired that the "Frost Sorting Simplified" mod that I was using was conflicting with the components of the HUDframeworks that allows access to the Belly inventory. When I do not have a sorting mod active, however, I get an obstructing banner icon on the hud that tells me that I need to have an .xml file active with HUDframeworks.

What .xml file mod should I use with HUDframeworks and Vore 3.04?
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:02 am

bria and vore raider not working properly. The vore raider is capable of eating other NPCs. But I can't eat. bria isn't eat.
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyJellyman » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:48 pm

i got the problem that bria is punching everyone to death instead of eating them and if i give her the vore lethal thingy she uses it one and than puts it out of activity and or pick up a gun and uses this.

-is there a way to make her permanently eating others instead of choosing weaponds.
-is there a way to make her like allways use one weapon or fists? like shes using only a baseballbat or fists and never switches
- i got the bug that as soon as i (i think) get xp or level up , i die
TinyJellyman
New to the forum

Postby Coolguywithhat » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:38 pm

how exactly does thicc vore work? i see the thicc vore settings in the mod manger and the thicc meter above the vore hunger bar but i dont know what any of them do? i ask mainly cause the thicc size settings from the looks of it lets you choose how big a characters body can get and i thought i could use it to give my character massive tits and ass. im just not sure how the numbers you put in relate to the size of the certain body parts and how to make said body parts grow. do i just need to eat a lot of people for it to make my character fatter or do i need to do something special
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby adog421 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:09 pm

Do the coldsteel bellies work with atomic beauty?
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kendri » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Coolguywithhat wrote:how exactly does thicc vore work? i see the thicc vore settings in the mod manger and the thicc meter above the vore hunger bar but i dont know what any of them do? i ask mainly cause the thicc size settings from the looks of it lets you choose how big a characters body can get and i thought i could use it to give my character massive tits and ass. im just not sure how the numbers you put in relate to the size of the certain body parts and how to make said body parts grow. do i just need to eat a lot of people for it to make my character fatter or do i need to do something special

ThiccVore works as you eat to fill up your Sated meter and once your Sated is full, all prey after that are turned into Thiccness which makes your character well, thicc. You can enable debug in the Help section of the MCM in order to instantly go to full thicc or thin, it's useful for previewing your settings.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game