General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Dildo videos

Postby Branwalter » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Does anybody have any good videos of people swallowing an entire dildo with their ass? I'm not talking just to the base, i'm saying past the base. The entire thing~ If you have any good videos or photos post em here!
Branwalter
New to the forum

Hidden Media

Postby Shirehorse7 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 pm

Hello, I have just remembered this vore animation that was posted on this site sometime around last year. However I've been trying to look for it but can't seem to find it anywhere.

This animation featured a female cowtaur who was on some movie set and was filmed eating a couple male humans. It contained some graphic digestion, disposal and prey pov.

I don't remember who made it or what it was called, but I'd like to try finding it again, if anyone has any ideas on where it can be found.
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby doomfister » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:22 pm

looking for any Mutt43 or as he was later known as SAMGUTHRIEWRITER snake vore stories, as his gallery nuked its self over on deviant art and was wondering if anyone had any saved.
doomfister
Been posting for a bit

Remember a T-rex stomp/vore animation?

Postby BlodReina » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:28 am

Hello!
So, as the name suggests, I remembered an old animation on youtube where a dino (T-rex I think) was in an icy environment and attacked three anthros playing football. I think he crushed the first one, swallowed the second, and then squished the last one too.
I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore, would anyone know what it's called or where could I find it?
Cheers! ^^
BlodReina
New to the forum

Re: Remember a T-rex stomp/vore animation?

Postby Dacuser » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:29 am

Dacuser
New to the forum

Re: Hidden Media

Postby TW » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:52 am

This sounds interesting. Hoping someone finds it.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Looking for a vore story (f/m, pastebin?)

Postby FreedomPug » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Hey, I normally don't ask for help because I don't like to waste people's time, but I just cannot find this- it was a vore story that was between a female pred and a male prey, I don't remember if there was and shrinkage or not, but I do know the boy talked about a blood-oxygenating pill so he wouldn't suffocate.. at the end of it, when the boy gets his post-nut clarity, he comes to regret it as he burns and cannot move, and the girl has no idea of his sudden change, dooming him to a slow and painful weekend of digestion. This was a first time pred situation of two fetishists finally acting on said fetish after long preparation.

If anyone can bless this poor sinner with delicious sauce, he would be eternally greatful!
FreedomPug
New to the forum

Postby NyxietteNyxstar » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:23 pm

I'm looking for an artist who disappeared off of Eka's Portal. Unfortunately, I can't remember their username, and I didn't have any of their art saved, but they had multiple images involving snakes eating women and then disposing them, with the disposed prey keeping most of their original shape, even after they get, you know, disposed =v= I remember they also had pics with like-likes from Zelda, Kraid from Metroid, and headcrabs from Half-Life. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

EDIT: I think the artist's name might be Genly. Would anyone happen to have any archives or saved pics of their art that they could share? I did some digging around, but couldn't find anything myself X^X
NyxietteNyxstar
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a vore story (f/m, pastebin?)

Postby Keokas » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:39 pm

Damn... I kinda wanna read this story as well...
Keokas
New to the forum

Looking for an old tf2 femscout vore pic

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:20 pm

Looking for an old picture of a female scout from Team Fortress 2 having swallowed a spy and saying "I love french food" or something similar. I believe she is also holding the spy's knife.

Edit: Found it
Last edited by Galmar1313 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby jjjlll » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm

jjjlll
New to the forum

Postby ThatGuySigma » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:33 am

Looking for an old story with a slime girl. A dude finds her on an expedition or something, they start living together and they get into a relationship. After a while she absorbs him and he basically wears her like a second skin - they spend most of the story joined together like this.

I'm not sure if the story's on Eka's, it might be deviantart or something. I just know that it was a multi-chapter series. If anyone knows what it's called, hit me up.
ThatGuySigma
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:55 am

Thanks for asking about that story! Loved it!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:59 am

Does anyone remember a story on deviantart I believe about a webcam stuffer that tricked her neighbor into being eaten during her cam show? I think she was playing music in his headphones while she swallowed him and after he was in her stomach she changed it to what she was telling her audience and said something about he can't get back out and if he tried she would chew him to bits and swallow him back down. She ended up moving and meeting a new neighbor. I think it was called something like deception filmed but i cannot find it again.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

What tags would I use to find this?

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:31 am

So, I'm looking for a weird type of vore. Basically, when the prey is eaten, they inhabit the mind of the predator, but have no control over their body. Sort of like the "Sentient fat" tag, but for the whole body. Like something from "Being John Malkovich". Where would I find this? "Soul Vore" seems like a start, but it's too generic.

Thanks!
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Looking for UB stories w/ expansion and/or post-UB sex

Postby FresnelMel » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:56 am

Hey guys!

I’m wanting to find some stories that involve one or both of two things:

1. Unbirth stories in which the unbirther’s body changes (breast/butt expansion, maybe even some lactation) as a result of the i birthing progress.
Examples:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/611473
https://aryion.com/g4/view/244597

2. Unbirth stories in which the unbirther has sex after unbirthing.
Examples:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/246622
(Kinda) https://aryion.com/g4/view/154396
Last edited by FresnelMel on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FresnelMel
New to the forum

Re: What tags would I use to find this?

Postby TheDragonBoy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 am

I’d think maybe “mind merge” or “mind absorption”, but there’s hardly anything under those tags.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby FreedomPug » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:36 pm

jjjlll wrote:Here it is: https://pastebin.com/Apvy6au4

thanks so much! I was looking for ages, definitely gonna save this time!
FreedomPug
New to the forum

Postby doomfister » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:51 pm

NyxietteNyxstar wrote:I'm looking for an artist who disappeared off of Eka's Portal. Unfortunately, I can't remember their username, and I didn't have any of their art saved, but they had multiple images involving snakes eating women and then disposing them, with the disposed prey keeping most of their original shape, even after they get, you know, disposed =v= I remember they also had pics with like-likes from Zelda, Kraid from Metroid, and headcrabs from Half-Life. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

EDIT: I think the artist's name might be Genly. Would anyone happen to have any archives or saved pics of their art that they could share? I did some digging around, but couldn't find anything myself X^X

yeah that's genly we have been archiving his stuff on 8 chan
doomfister
Been posting for a bit

Looking for the source of this series

Postby QAQAQ » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm

I’m trying to find the source of this comic, any information like link or author/keywords would be helpful!!
Attachments
5593EE64-AF8F-49C9-8910-6278DB4ECDB8.jpeg
5E17C818-26A2-4976-868C-908614A06A46.jpeg
A922D479-D5E1-447A-8D63-B1E7DDCD3CDF.jpeg
8ADDB5DB-2464-48DD-A9CE-2DE1B307DF60.jpeg
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion