Vore Dating Site 2.0

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Dating Site 2.0

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:59 am

Slight update to my "Vore Dating Site" idea... I don't want Eka's to be inundated with people writing up profiles and such about themselves for the purposes of possibly finding a partner who shares this fantasy. So I came up with an idea. I might be going to work for Geico soon, so I might on the side have time to learn programming. If, and this is hypothetical considering I'm not good at computer things, I were to design a dating sight that was slightly less complicated than Gurglr, would anyone be willing to use it? You wouldn't have to pay for a "premium" account to chat with people, but I'd come up with a way that you could actually set up meetings, like a calendar system sorta deal, that you would need a premium account for because it would mean you'd be actually meeting someone. Potentially putting your life in danger. A premium account should, for all intents and purposes, keep underage people from setting up meetings. (We all know it wouldn't, but the point of the account is to make the internet thing it would).
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Vore Dating Site 2.0

Postby thefattestL » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:35 am

if you do, it would be cool to see a site with less of an emphasis on rp. I know a lot of people like it, but I'm not into it personally.
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Postby Keokas » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 am

That's a marvellous idea!
I'm sure that there is a large demand for a "vore" themed dating site. I'd request you to not make it exclusively for Furries and bronies only in terms of the main themes.
Keokas
New to the forum

Postby curiousss » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:51 am

Bruh......... there's barely enough people in this website interacting with each other and you think a dating site would take off?

I'd suggest finding vore discord servers and just meeting people. Or dating apps and listing 'vore' as an interest.
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby night22 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:10 am

curiousss wrote:Bruh......... there's barely enough people in this website interacting with each other and you think a dating site would take off?

This is the reason a lot of planned fetish dating sites die out. You're def not the first to suggest the idea of a site, but it's never worked out the several times it's been attempted.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:13 am

It would be nice to even be able to look for someone with the same fetish, but it's definitely not a profitable idea, I'm afraid.

Plus, I've chatted with a few female preds, but still had unpleasant experiences. Compatable vore roles don't seem all that valuable in a relationship.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Redatheart » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:07 pm

While it'd be nice to find a cool person with similar fetishes, I'd fear blackmailing attempts
Redatheart
Participator

Postby voresercher » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Honestly, I'd love the idea of a 'vore dating site' and seeing there would be anybody in my area that shares my interest; but as others have said I'm not sure if there would really be enough of a drive for it to keep it afloat for too long and I fear that it would either find itself dead in the water before it really left port or that some users wouldn't take it too seriously and it'd just become another outlet for RP'ing. That said I'd still love to see some real attempt at a vore dating site or app; sure a shared fetish isn't the best building block for a relationship but it seems as good of a talking point/ice breaker as anything else.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:04 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby curiousss » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:58 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Nah. Here's what you do: You go out there in the real world, meet real people and start a real relationship. And once that relationship is serious enough that you can trust your partner, you open up about your weird kinks and maybe, just maybe, if you're real lucky, your partner is open-minded enough to indulge some of them. If in turn you indulge theirs as well. Cause it's a give and take this whole relationship thing. And as others pointed out, sharing fetishes is no basis for sharing a stable life with another person.

And if you think it is, chances are you don't actually want a relationship, you just want a fuck partner. Which is fine, but there are already plenty of mainstream sites that offer opportunities for casual sex meet-ups. Put "vore" in your OKCupid profile, see what happens.

Hell yea, this guy gets it.

Like, I fucking get it, right? So many people are ashamed of their fetish, and they may have never had sexual encounters before. So they think that in order to get sexual gratificaton, they NEED a ~gorlfriend~ that ~~loves them/shares the fetish~~ because otherwise it'd be too weird. But a partner is a whole other person, not a sperm bank that basks their sexy presence on you. You deserve to have a relationship, if that's what you want.

Furries have figured this shit out to a science. Messaging Apps like telegram allow you to put certain tags on your profile and search furries in areas of the world. So if you're already down with that identity, that's a decent start. Otherwise, try the OkCupid thing

Just don't drink egirl bath water.
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 am

I would like to add being prepared to ditch the fetish for someone to that. It's so damn hard to find someone as it is and letting this fetish get in the way of having a better life is letting it take you over. I choose to be the one in control of it by using it until I no longer need it which may or may not happen.

curiousss wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:Nah. Here's what you do: You go out there in the real world, meet real people and start a real relationship. And once that relationship is serious enough that you can trust your partner, you open up about your weird kinks and maybe, just maybe, if you're real lucky, your partner is open-minded enough to indulge some of them. If in turn you indulge theirs as well. Cause it's a give and take this whole relationship thing. And as others pointed out, sharing fetishes is no basis for sharing a stable life with another person.

And if you think it is, chances are you don't actually want a relationship, you just want a fuck partner. Which is fine, but there are already plenty of mainstream sites that offer opportunities for casual sex meet-ups. Put "vore" in your OKCupid profile, see what happens.

Hell yea, this guy gets it.

Like, I fucking get it, right? So many people are ashamed of their fetish, and they may have never had sexual encounters before. So they think that in order to get sexual gratificaton, they NEED a ~gorlfriend~ that ~~loves them/shares the fetish~~ because otherwise it'd be too weird. But a partner is a whole other person, not a sperm bank that basks their sexy presence on you. You deserve to have a relationship, if that's what you want.

Furries have figured this shit out to a science. Messaging Apps like telegram allow you to put certain tags on your profile and search furries in areas of the world. So if you're already down with that identity, that's a decent start. Otherwise, try the OkCupid thing

Just don't drink egirl bath water.
Jayezox
---

Return to General Vore Discussion