Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby BizzareBlue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:47 pm

Hi, I'm BizarreBlue and I've recently been building a game in rpgmaker.

Pacha's Quest is a story-driven vore rpg, primarily featuring demi-human characters, with a few anthros and miscellaneous other creatures thrown in as well. It is a fairly ambitious project and is still a long way from being finished, however I've set up a patreon account to help get the funds to work on this further.

The game follows Pacha, a female demi-human stoat, and the friends and allies she meets (or eats) as she tries to protect her village from an unknown threat. It contains mostly oral vore with a few soul vore scenes and fatal digestion, has both male and female character as both predators and prey as well as both male and female nudity. Pacha is primarily a predator but can end up as prey to a variety of different enemies and there are a large number of options allowing her to choose different paths and outcomes throughout the game. More content is available in the patreon version than the free version although neither are finished yet, and more content will be added as soon as it is ready. As this is the first release, there might also be a few bugs I still haven't found. I'd recommend saving frequently in case of any crashes and, if you find anything in either version that doesn't work or causes problems, please message me and I'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible. Have fun and I hope you the start of this weird little story.

Edit: Version 2 is now out with a lot of bug fixes, as well as access to new areas for the patreons and the ability for the enemy nagas to actually swallow your characters.

Free Version via Dropbox
Free Version via MediaFire
Link to my Patreon Page
Attachments
screenshots.png
Last edited by BizzareBlue on Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pacha's Quest V1 (WIP)

Postby Segundoetapa » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:16 pm

I really enjoyed playing is honestly ^.^ Didn't find any bugs on my end so 10/10 hope you keep it up
Also would you consider increasing belly sizes relative to the amount of mobs eaten? That would be amazing!
Segundoetapa
New to the forum

Postby BizzareBlue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 pm

Segundoetapa wrote:I really enjoyed playing is honestly ^.^ Didn't find any bugs on my end so 10/10 hope you keep it up
Also would you consider increasing belly sizes relative to the amount of mobs eaten? That would be amazing!

Glad you enjoyed it. Having larger belly sizes is something I'd like to include at some point, but right now I haven't even got around to drawing full-bellied versions for all the npcs that can devour someone so it might be a while before I can add that feature I'm afraid.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:13 am

Pretty excellent all around. I like how many options and interactions there are.
Game gets a bit too easy as it goes, but that's much preferable to getting too hard.
I think the encounter rate is too high, but that's my only real complaint.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:50 am

what kind of content is exclusive to the patreon version?
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:41 am

So... does digestion ever occur and return the sprite to normal? Pacha's been wandering around with a giant belly for a while now.

Also, it feels like the writers don't know what east and west are. When north is up, east should be on your right, and west on your left, but the game has them reversed in all conversations. It got me quite confused.

Also also, once I equip Pacha with the bone blade, the game won't let me remove it. Is that supposed to happen? There's no indication that it's cursed or anything.
No-One
Participator

Postby HalfTime » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 am

Sounds interesting, will give it a look. Have you considered adding screenshots to the OP? A lot of people like having sneak peeks before downloading games, so some screenshots might help generate interest.
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby chefjellyguy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 am

No-One wrote:So... does digestion ever occur and return the sprite to normal? Pacha's been wandering around with a giant belly for a while now.

you have to sleep in a bed, either the inn or the starting house
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby HalfTime » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:37 am

Just finished the demo. I really like the choice of sparing prey for money or eating them for more xp, it's an interesting feature but it can make random battles a little annoying sometimes. The mixture of default RPGM faces, VX Ace generator faces, and drawn faces can be distracting, and some of the art looks a little uncanny to me, but all in all it was a fun little demo and I'm interested to see where it goes. Also the game itself seems to be called Stoat's Quest instead of Pacha's Quest.
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby BizzareBlue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:15 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Pretty excellent all around. I like how many options and interactions there are.
Game gets a bit too easy as it goes, but that's much preferable to getting too hard.
I think the encounter rate is too high, but that's my only real complaint.

Yeah, I'm still tweaking the difficulty level a bit, and might try to make the later sections a good deal harder, but all the current content is supposed to be the intro area so I'm okay with it being a little on the easy side right now.

Turbotowns wrote:what kind of content is exclusive to the patreon version?

At the moment the patreon version includes the rabbit village, access to the training shop in Trader's Town, and a sidequest involving the graveyard that allows the player to recruit a new party member.

No-One wrote:So... does digestion ever occur and return the sprite to normal? Pacha's been wandering around with a giant belly for a while now.

Also, it feels like the writers don't know what east and west are. When north is up, east should be on your right, and west on your left, but the game has them reversed in all conversations. It got me quite confused.

Also also, once I equip Pacha with the bone blade, the game won't let me remove it. Is that supposed to happen? There's no indication that it's cursed or anything.

Yep, as chefjellyguy said, sleeping in any bed will digest the prey and give xp and occasionally regurgitated items from the prey.

Also, thanks for pointing that out. The bone blade shouldn't be cursed but I can see why that's happening now and will try to get that fixed quickly. Also, I'll have to look through and see where east and west got reversed. I shuffled the map around a little when starting this but thought I'd corrected all the speech about it.

HalfTime wrote:Sounds interesting, will give it a look. Have you considered adding screenshots to the OP? A lot of people like having sneak peeks before downloading games, so some screenshots might help generate interest.

HalfTime wrote:Just finished the demo. I really like the choice of sparing prey for money or eating them for more xp, it's an interesting feature but it can make random battles a little annoying sometimes. The mixture of default RPGM faces, VX Ace generator faces, and drawn faces can be distracting, and some of the art looks a little uncanny to me, but all in all it was a fun little demo and I'm interested to see where it goes. Also the game itself seems to be called Stoat's Quest instead of Pacha's Quest.

Yeah, I'm still working on the art and will try to get it a little less uncanny. Unfortunately the game insists on keeping the old title of Stoat's Quest in a few places and I haven't managed to work out how to change that yet. Screen shots are definitely a good idea and I'll try to add some of those soon.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 pm

BizzareBlue wrote:

Yep, as chefjellyguy said, sleeping in any bed will digest the prey and give xp and occasionally regurgitated items from the prey.

Also, thanks for pointing that out. The bone blade shouldn't be cursed but I can see why that's happening now and will try to get that fixed quickly. Also, I'll have to look through and see where east and west got reversed. I shuffled the map around a little when starting this but thought I'd corrected all the speech about it.

The places with east/west reversed that I found were on the sign at the crossroads, and in one conversation in the trading town (I can no longer remember which one, sadly).
No-One
Participator

Postby sambarton20 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:15 pm

Any chance for a mac version?
sambarton20
New to the forum

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:51 am

I'm not completely sure if it's actually a bug, but you can get seemingly infinite emerald pendants in the forest.

Pretty good game for a first release at any rate.

sambarton20 wrote:Any chance for a mac version?

It looks like the game is written using RPG Maker VX Ace, which has never offered Mac support as far as I know. You could try to use Wine or something similar, there's a guide on the RPGMaker's forum.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 pm

What kind of "kink" will be in? Like anal, unbirth, underage, scat, etc...And will it be possible to choose if one can be toggled on or off?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMemeticHazard » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Do any of the soul vore scenes have Pacha as pred? The only trace of soul stuff I've found is a bit of soul drain status effect from zombies.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby supremeovergourd » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:25 pm

I haven't had much time to play the through multiple times to see the different interactions, but from the one I've done so far, I really like all the different dialogue and events that can happen depending on your choices.

Additionally, I'd be interested in seeing more in-battle prey scenes like the stoat-eating plant.
supremeovergourd
New to the forum

Postby BizzareBlue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:16 am

No-One wrote:The places with east/west reversed that I found were on the sign at the crossroads, and in one conversation in the trading town (I can no longer remember which one, sadly).

Thanks for spotting those. They should both be fixed now.

sambarton20 wrote:Any chance for a mac version?

Unfortunately the software I’m using makes games for windows only and I can’t really do anything about it. As NemoUlysses suggested there is wine, but it's not very reliable. Sorry about that.

NemoUlysses wrote:I'm not completely sure if it's actually a bug, but you can get seemingly infinite emerald pendants in the forest.
Pretty good game for a first release at any rate.

Thanks, and yep, that’s not supposed to happen. It should be fixed now.

Souls6 wrote:What kind of "kink" will be in? Like anal, unbirth, underage, scat, etc...And will it be possible to choose if one can be toggled on or off?

It’s mostly just oral vore, with a tiny bit of soul vore from a few undead enemies (although currently only in the patreon version). There is currently no anal vore, genital vore, underaged characters, or disposal scenes. I might branch out a little more eventually, but will likely keep it mostly to optional content instead of the main story and will try to put in toggles for content like that if and when I do.

Memetic Hazard wrote:Do any of the soul vore scenes have Pacha as pred? The only trace of soul stuff I've found is a bit of soul drain status effect from zombies.

Yep, there are some ghosts that Pacha can eat (or be eaten by) in the latter areas of the patreon version. Still, soul vore is much less common than regular in this setting.

supremeovergourd wrote:I haven't had much time to play the through multiple times to see the different interactions, but from the one I've done so far, I really like all the different dialogue and events that can happen depending on your choices.
Additionally, I'd be interested in seeing more in-battle prey scenes like the stoat-eating plant.

Thanks. I'm really glad you liked it. Those plants were tricky but now that I’ve got them working it should be easier to make other enemies with similar abilities so hopefully there will be more like them soon.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:16 am

Played this game recently and loved it! wanted to leave a little feedback.
first thoughts: with no screenshots and little initial response, I wanted to wait a bit to try this out. I'm always cautious with games and this looked rather suspicious to me at first. Strongly recommend adding some visuals to the first post to show that you have put some work into this and are not just fishing for eager downloaders. It's just the world we live in.
After playing game: Loved the characters and the battle system. Main character is great. That's awesome, but not too unusual here. It's the side characters that really stood out to me. Prey turned pred. In-battle text(nice but not too long), running certain prey down. Text choices resolving the fate of others. Don't care that the story isn't super involved yet, I already am hooked on what the characters will do next. I do wish there were choices to eat the bunny along the way. Not that I'd do it, its been fun watching him. I just wish I had the option :gulp:
RPG elements: love the hidden areas and the small conversations along the way. The game gets a little easy. Only a few potentially hard fights at the very beginning, but that can be tweaked. I really like how willpower is being used. It's own combat power, but also a way to win/lose. Hopefully that's expanded upon. More party members usually means more ways to deal hp damage. Except for the net, I don't see another way to do willpower damage yet. I can see a lot of storytelling options within combat that could be used with this.
bugs: I think I only saw one bug that hasn't already been mentioned above. Your mouse party member(terrible with names) will be shown having left your party in the trader's town if you also recruited the otter. Maybe there's more to it, but in my playthroughs, that seemed the key factor. Didn't matter whether or not she was collared. She didn't actually leave your party, she was just also standing there next to the statue saying I couldn't touch her.

Hope this game continues. Would join patreon group if I could. Thanks for making it
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:15 am

Screen Shots please.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby BizzareBlue » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:35 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Played this game recently and loved it! wanted to leave a little feedback.
first thoughts: with no screenshots and little initial response, I wanted to wait a bit to try this out. I'm always cautious with games and this looked rather suspicious to me at first. Strongly recommend adding some visuals to the first post to show that you have put some work into this and are not just fishing for eager downloaders. It's just the world we live in.
After playing game: Loved the characters and the battle system. Main character is great. That's awesome, but not too unusual here. It's the side characters that really stood out to me. Prey turned pred. In-battle text(nice but not too long), running certain prey down. Text choices resolving the fate of others. Don't care that the story isn't super involved yet, I already am hooked on what the characters will do next. I do wish there were choices to eat the bunny along the way. Not that I'd do it, its been fun watching him. I just wish I had the option :gulp:
RPG elements: love the hidden areas and the small conversations along the way. The game gets a little easy. Only a few potentially hard fights at the very beginning, but that can be tweaked. I really like how willpower is being used. It's own combat power, but also a way to win/lose. Hopefully that's expanded upon. More party members usually means more ways to deal hp damage. Except for the net, I don't see another way to do willpower damage yet. I can see a lot of storytelling options within combat that could be used with this.
bugs: I think I only saw one bug that hasn't already been mentioned above. Your mouse party member(terrible with names) will be shown having left your party in the trader's town if you also recruited the otter. Maybe there's more to it, but in my playthroughs, that seemed the key factor. Didn't matter whether or not she was collared. She didn't actually leave your party, she was just also standing there next to the statue saying I couldn't touch her.

Hope this game continues. Would join patreon group if I could. Thanks for making it

Yeah, I really should have added those screenshots a while back. I just kept getting distracted with bug-fixing and other parts of the project. Glad you are enjoying it so far. I am planning to make the difficulty curve a little steeper in the later areas but wanted the early part to be fairly relaxed at first. Still, several other people have commented that the it is currently too easy so I will have to rebalance the combat a little. I was also planning to start adding a few situations where beating someone by draining their will power produces different results to simply beating them into submission, but none of those have been added yet. I'm also toying with the idea of a way to eat your party members but haven't quite decided how it will work yet. I'll hopefully get that added at some point soon though.

No idea why the mouse would turn up there when Vir gets recruited. I'll add that to the bug list and have to look into what is causing it soon. Thanks for catching it.

RandomInjury wrote:Screen Shots please.

Added some now, sorry it took so long.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game