Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Postby Marco » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:52 pm

night22 wrote:I've always been confused by it. Serious question, do you get off to the house chore of vacuuming? Or is it only when someone's being sucked up?
Speaking for myself, it's when someone gets sucked up.

In regards to the main question, yes I love it. I tend to alternate in my mind between it being a normal vacuum cleaner that sucks someone up (which is entrapment, not vore) and the vacuum cleaner being at least borderline alive, and it is actually "eating" the prey it sucks up. I specifically love it when (in either scenario), there is another character controlling the vacuum, the way someone normally would, but is choosing to suck up the "prey" with it - even when it's a non-living vacuum, and the "prey" is just trapped rather than "eaten".
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby whizbang18 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:42 pm

I'm big into vacuum vore, particularly anal vacuum vore. I've done multiple works involving this but never shared them out of respect for the individuals who I draw. They were on an old laptop that died and I destroyed the hard drive in 2014.

A lot of times, the pred is an attractive teacher or are certain celebrities and a whole bunch of victims are heroes who are sucked to their doom. I don't know where this came from in me but I remember drawing stuff like this as far back as 1996, a full 24 years earlier! I can easily imagine Superman caught in the vortex and the pred is a giant Eva Longoria who vacuums him to his 'doom', just for the fun of it. And she just has this evil, smugness as she orgasms as the vortex only catches more heroes and drags them into the erotic portal of doom. Do they die, I leave to the imagination.

A lot of my works which I did on Deviantart are M/F with Cell absorption or women in quicksand peril, but I think of anal vacuum vore as a counterweight to cockvore on with women as preds this time.
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:45 pm

whizbang18 wrote:I don't know where this came from in me but I remember drawing stuff like this as far back as 1996, a full 24 years earlier!

Hehehe, same. I was born in 84 and I actually still have one of my drawings from back in the early 90's. It's a drawing of me standing outside while my cock sucks up a tree lol
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:23 pm

gr8fzy1 wrote:
whizbang18 wrote:I don't know where this came from in me but I remember drawing stuff like this as far back as 1996, a full 24 years earlier!

Hehehe, same. I was born in 84 and I actually still have one of my drawings from back in the early 90's. It's a drawing of me standing outside while my cock sucks up a tree lol

Yeah...

You might wanna think about revising that statement of yours’: as if we went by your metrics, I feel some of us might very well think you’re putting yourself at risk of violating Eka’s TOS.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aardvark » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:08 am

Drakohahn wrote:That reminds me of an old story I can't find again. It involved a magic using female shrinking her husband and getting aroused seeing him get sucked into her vacuum over and over again.

I think I saw it on Giantess Planet, but like I said, I can't find it again and it's been years since I last saw it.

Was it the power of the mind? by DishTrish?
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Drakohahn » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:16 pm

Aardvark wrote:Was it the power of the mind? by DishTrish?

I'd have to read that story to confirm. ^^;

Do you have a link to it?
Drakohahn
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaverickAventura » Fri May 01, 2020 9:52 am

Have I been summoned by this thread? Somewhat.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri May 01, 2020 11:18 am

MaverickAventura wrote:Have I been summoned by this thread? Somewhat.

Dunno, have you? >:3
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aardvark » Fri May 08, 2020 10:49 am

Drakohahn wrote:
Aardvark wrote:Was it the power of the mind? by DishTrish?

I'd have to read that story to confirm. ^^;

Do you have a link to it?

I don't. Sorry.

If I recal correctly, she took her work down when some real life associate found out about it.
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:31 pm

So I love Vaccuum Vore very much, but not how often vacuum cleaners are associated with it, but Pred who do it with their living Preys. Also no conversion into dust, but just sucking in pure through a vacuum, whereby lifeless things also go. Most is also with CV or UB or Breastvore or Tailvore Preds, which is often not a primary suction vore, but often a kind of surprise or special attack or vore move for the unwilling prey. Vacuum or suction vore is also super good for devouring and sucking in an unwilling prey from a distance :gulp: .

Whereby I also had ideas where it is not fatal and the Pred a kind of thief who quickly sucks up people or rare objects and steals them and stores them in them and takes them to the client for money. I had also fantasized about cases where lifeless suction tubes existed or just Preds Cock or Tails, which are so small at first that the Prey does not think of being able to be sucked in. Then there is the surprising short suction stretching or enlargement like a snake or rubber-like to suck in the prey with a vacuum . For me, this is also a very rare topic which occurs very rarely in animations or pictures with vore without vacuum cleaner elements .
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby tracker9922 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Assume that you've probably all seen / heard of it before, but worksuckscomic.com style vacuum vore?

every other page seems to be another big monstie SchooooOOOOOOOOming up something nommable~
tracker9922
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaverickAventura » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:29 pm

tracker9922 wrote:Assume that you've probably all seen / heard of it before, but worksuckscomic.com style vacuum vore?

every other page seems to be another big monstie SchooooOOOOOOOOming up something nommable~

I'm certainly aware of it and have been for some time. It's alright.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ray » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:27 pm

I like this a little but I've never really explored it. I vaguely recall an episode of the old Mega Man cartoon from the early 90's in which the character Roll uses the arm on her vacuum to suck up some of this villain's belongings, which also included her little dog that tried to hold on and avoid being sucked inside.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:56 am

I dunno if this counts, but when playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, I'm very addicted to using the Vacuum Block as Bowser to inhale and vacuum up enemies and "eat" them. I remember I always had a kick out of inhaling Fawfulcopters and seeing them trying to radio in and call for help, only for it to fall flat because the other minions of Fawful couldn't hear it ringing its alarm from inside Bowser's belly ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaverickAventura » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 am

NotTadpole wrote:I dunno if this counts, but when playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, I'm very addicted to using the Vacuum Block as Bowser to inhale and vacuum up enemies and "eat" them. I remember I always had a kick out of inhaling Fawfulcopters and seeing them trying to radio in and call for help, only for it to fall flat because the other minions of Fawful couldn't hear it ringing its alarm from inside Bowser's belly ^^;

I'd say it counts. I remember watching playthroughs of Bowser's Inside Story but never playing it (not into the Mario RPGs myself.) and the game has it's fair amount of vacuum/suction elements throughout it.

MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:53 am

MaverickAventura wrote:I'd say it counts. I remember watching playthroughs of Bowser's Inside Story but never playing it (not into the Mario RPGs myself.) and the game has it's fair amount of vacuum/suction elements throughout it.

I love that game for it. It is probably what helped me realize that I'm into vore, because of how much I loved the game's setting and all the vacuum scenes.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby KalebAdvent » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:18 am

Vacuum vore is up there with my favorites. I much prefer it when there's some sort of compression or hammerspace involved though.
Hammerspace lover and hopeless sub extraordinare, at your cervix- er, service!
KalebAdvent
New to the forum

Postby Zavvnao » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:36 pm

I love getting to see big dragons helplessly slurped into vacuum-like things or beings :3
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:15 am

This may sound a bit weird but I also like when hammerspace and "digestion" (in the event of inanimate preds, like dust digestion/TF) are involved.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:49 am

It sucks.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion