(SPOILERS!) A Strange Scene in Beastars

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(SPOILERS!) A Strange Scene in Beastars

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:05 am

I was reading the Beastars manga and along the way, I came across a very peculiar scene that really made me think. The scene in question (Spoilers for Beastars Chapter 117) is attached below.

One look at this scene and the first thing I thought of, literally the first thing, as I read through this scene was...

"Yafya digests predators and uses their remains as fertilizer???"

Of course, thinking it through, he probably just composted their bodies after killing them (which is what he do), but it really got my gears turning about the world of Beastars if a prey animal like Yafya were able to devour predators, and he kept it a secret under the guise of protecting the public.

Thoughts?
Attachments
Screen.jpg
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: (SPOILERS!) A Strange Scene in Beastars

Postby rabidPsionic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 pm

It's implied here that he just kills them and lets them decompose, but I wouldn't put it past one of the more sadistic predators to do something similar to that.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaxTwenty » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:53 pm

I had the briefest flicker of the same thought before reaching the same conclusion. But to make the argument specifically, that narrow ass ain't passing no skulls.
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:27 pm

Think that's just your fetish goggles. I'm pretty sure the skull just means he uses the bodies.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Yes, I'm aware that Yafya very likely just uses the bodies as compost and lets them rot in his garden as I already said. My point is that it looks like it could also be a disposal scene post vore.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:54 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:Yes, I'm aware that Yafya very likely just uses the bodies as compost and lets them rot in his garden as I already said. My point is that it looks like it could also be a disposal scene post vore.

I could see that.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion