Skyrim Vore House Mod (Discontinued, Open Source)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Skyrim Vore House Mod (Discontinued, Open Source)

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:52 pm

Update: Life and technical troubles I couldn't figure out happened. So... sadly been discontinued for now. Maybe when I learn more about modding I'll try again.

In the meantime, if anyone wants the stomach wall meshes and texture I have, they can be downloaded here: https://sta.sh/01t4gricfa5y Just go ahead and download the zip, no rules, go crazy lol.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! I am working on making a simple endo (safe vore) home, I got the main mechanics down of the player getting near the predator and being transported to it's belly, and in the following days I will work on a actual stomach texture, and hopefully get permission from some vore audio makers to use some of their sound. Animations are beyond my skills, but I tried to make it immersive anyway with a 'fade to black' when you near the werewolf.

For now it's a vanilla werewolf (I have some mods to adjust appearance a little but basically it'd be vanilla werewolf) in the future I will set up more creature choices.

My question though is if you'd all like to have all the furnishings and workbench stuff inside of the stomach, or outside in the cave with the werewolf?
If inside of the stomach, would you rather have the werewolf up outside, perhaps just a little ways away from Whiterun? (currently the cave entrance is also a little ways outside of Whiterun)
Either way I am going to try to make a 'invisible' bed inside of the werewolf's belly to sleep in, but since tomorrow is father's day i had to stop for now.

Below I got a few screenshots as 'proof' of my progress.

For now the 'stomach' is just a really small ice cave, that will change! Once I find a decent fleshy texture, or a texture that looks close that I can recolor into a fleshy color.
Last edited by coop500 on Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:33 pm

Ooooh, great to see progress in this! Personally, I vote for having the furnishing inside the creature's belly, since otherwise there isn't much reason to go inside them ^^; I do hope we can get more creature choices, because a giant werewolf sticks out from lore like a sore thumb, compared to more regular-sized werewolves :x

Other than that, have you considered making the creature be a moving NPC or object that is "entered" by activating or otherwise interacting with them? This could avoid the possibility of the player accidentally entering the creature by mistake, in addition to making said creature feel more natural rather than an uncomfortably-unmoving statue :P As an example, the cave could work a little well as a little camp for a lone giant.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:47 pm

NotTadpole wrote:Ooooh, great to see progress in this! Personally, I vote for having the furnishing inside the creature's belly, since otherwise there isn't much reason to go inside them ^^; I do hope we can get more creature choices, because a giant werewolf sticks out from lore like a sore thumb, compared to more regular-sized werewolves :x

Other than that, have you considered making the creature be a moving NPC or object that is "entered" by activating or otherwise interacting with them? This could avoid the possibility of the player accidentally entering the creature by mistake, in addition to making said creature feel more natural rather than an uncomfortably-unmoving statue :P As an example, the cave could work a little well as a little camp for a lone giant.

For the second part, yes, I believe I have found a script that, if you tried to 'talk' to the werewolf (or whatever you install) you'd be eaten, only issue is I don't think I could have a 'gulp' sound with that unlike how it's set up now as a 'door' but maybe I can ask around to folks who know more about scripts and such. Having a wandering werewolf or whatever that can nom you would be awesome.
Another reason why I didn't do it is I thought it would be less immersive to click on it and seeming to teleport rather than actually be gulped when you get too close. But this I guess is up to personal pref, and I could perhaps make two versions once i figure out the nuances of a click script
coop500
???

Postby Lollllol » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:48 pm

You mind making a mouth room?
Lollllol
New to the forum

Postby justanotherdragon » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:18 pm

This looks amazing! What if you end intestines and a mouth? Treat them like multiple floors or something? And maybe make the "host" move eventually? Like..randomly they'll venture around?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hcam » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:38 am

Hey, that's a pretty good idea, very creative I would say.
I'd like to see progress with it, but take your time, nobody is rushing.
I think your idea has a lot of potential.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:29 am

This might be too much to implement, but I feel like it might be fun to have the option of using them to fast travel, like in place of the carts. That way it seems like the werewolf is actively moving about. Or you could occasionally run into them roaming about (at certain times of the day they will be in their cave so you can find them, while during the rest of the day you can just stumble upon them).
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Miridium » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:42 am

What about maybe a follower's stomach?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ekadragon » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:20 pm

My recommendation would be for this to be expanded upon for the idea of multiple creatures and potentially other vore type locations in the creatures, potentially with some 'consequence' to some of them if you spend too long in certain bits (nothing that kills the player, but where interesting things happen... I'd suggest transformations with some things but may or may not be possible). Examples I can think of off the top of my head: Deathhounds (spend too long in one, it might just make you don it's flesh and be unwilling to part with the warmth of it's new host), spiders (websac, spend too much time and you might find yourself cuccooned like prey for it to do with as it pleases or unbirth, could end up in a egg sac), chaurus (multiple ways: Unbirth leading to you being in one of their egg piles and another meaning you might just find yourself laying in one of those big cuccoons along for the ride in the next step of it's evolution), ice wraith (if you get eaten and spend too long, you might just end up becoming part of it's new frozen body for a while (until you can somehow get free, if you choose to), could potentially be done by clever use of ice form shout effects plus ice wraith mesh parts).
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Br2nd66 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:45 pm

I can easily imagine that with a dragon like staying in too long has is partially absorb some of you own dragon soul and your forced or choose to submit and enjoy the ride and maybe take control yourself
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Miridium wrote:What about maybe a follower's stomach?

I do want to do this, certainly some experimenting to be had.

ekadragon wrote:My recommendation would be for this to be expanded upon for the idea of multiple creatures and potentially other vore type locations in the creatures, potentially with some 'consequence' to some of them if you spend too long in certain bits (nothing that kills the player, but where interesting things happen... I'd suggest transformations with some things but may or may not be possible). Examples I can think of off the top of my head: Deathhounds (spend too long in one, it might just make you don it's flesh and be unwilling to part with the warmth of it's new host), spiders (websac, spend too much time and you might find yourself cuccooned like prey for it to do with as it pleases or unbirth, could end up in a egg sac), chaurus (multiple ways: Unbirth leading to you being in one of their egg piles and another meaning you might just find yourself laying in one of those big cuccoons along for the ride in the next step of it's evolution), ice wraith (if you get eaten and spend too long, you might just end up becoming part of it's new frozen body for a while (until you can somehow get free, if you choose to), could potentially be done by clever use of ice form shout effects plus ice wraith mesh parts).

I don't think I see myself doing this anytime soon, for one thing the actual mechanics behind it would take some serious script voodoo I am not up to yet.

invidiasyren wrote:This might be too much to implement, but I feel like it might be fun to have the option of using them to fast travel, like in place of the carts. That way it seems like the werewolf is actively moving about. Or you could occasionally run into them roaming about (at certain times of the day they will be in their cave so you can find them, while during the rest of the day you can just stumble upon them).

This does sound like a nice idea, and something I could attempt to try, it's within my possible skill level.
coop500
???

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:24 am

I'd love to see it man
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marethyu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:30 am

Perhaps a non-hostile dragon in a cave could have the choice between unbirth/vore with a different benefit for either one, like increased power/decreased cooldown of shouts for unbirth and increased health/stamina/magicka for vore
Marethyu
New to the forum

Postby ekadragon » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:19 am

coop500 wrote:I don't think I see myself doing this anytime soon, for one thing the actual mechanics behind it would take some serious script voodoo I am not up to yet.

That's okay, I just figured I would offer these as potential things you COULD do later down the line. Take the time that you need and I will watch and keep my fingers crossed.
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:56 pm

This sounds Like an amazing mod idea! Do you think different creatures would have different stomachs? And should the player be able to summon the Endo Home? Like, A spell that places the creature of your choice to enter?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Marethyu wrote:Perhaps a non-hostile dragon in a cave could have the choice between unbirth/vore with a different benefit for either one, like increased power/decreased cooldown of shouts for unbirth and increased health/stamina/magicka for vore

I second this...dragons would make a lot more thematic sense given the size difference and it wouldn't be farfetched if they wanted to eat people anyway
Firon
---

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:20 pm

Firon wrote:
Marethyu wrote:Perhaps a non-hostile dragon in a cave could have the choice between unbirth/vore with a different benefit for either one, like increased power/decreased cooldown of shouts for unbirth and increased health/stamina/magicka for vore

I second this...dragons would make a lot more thematic sense given the size difference and it wouldn't be farfetched if they wanted to eat people anyway

I mean it’s fine to have as an option, but personally I like werewolf better.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby killermeow » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:12 am

Not sure how easy or hard it would be to bring over textures from an Oblivion mod, but here's a couple that are worth a shot:
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31220
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31190
Glad to finally see a mod like this being made for Skyrim, only seen a couple like it for Oblivion and they only popped up around 2018.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Ah I found a decent texture! I forgot to update here.

coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:47 pm

Also yes don't worry folks, there will be different predator type options! Ranging from the Giant, the Dragon, The Werewolf and some modded creatures on the Nexus (a griffin rigged to the dragon is probably gonna be the first one)
coop500
???

Next

Return to Vore game