Giantess Vore Quest game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want to experience in the game?

Giantess masturbating as she is swallowing you
13%
Unbirth
15%
Resting on top of your chosen predator's belly
9%
Belly tapping when you are interacting with the giantess (pre vore)
7%
Belly tapping when you are interacting with the giantess (post vore)
9%
Belly rubbing when you are interacting with the giantess (pre vore, she is doing it for seduction)
8%
Belly rubbing when you are interacting with the giantess (post vore, she is doing it for seduction)
11%
Occasional burping while inside the stomach
10%
Signs of masturbation while inside the stomach
12%
Other…?
6%

Total votes : 2686

Giantess Vore Quest game

Postby VoreFan362 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Earlier this week, I mentioned in my other thread that I was going to upload a discussion thread for my second Quest Vore game project.

I don’t have that much progress on this game, yet, but, I am going to try get it as decent as I can before uploading it to Quest.

In the meantime, I am seeking for feedback on what you, the player, would like to have implemented, in regards to interactions between the player and the giantesses.

As it is a Vore game, I will try to be flexible (adding unbirth, for instance). So, so far, I do have a Vore scene that is almost complete. However, I will upload the game once I get a few more scenes and giantesses implemented.

Story wise, the player is in a community where everyone is nude. The reason for that is so that there’s no reason for the characters to be surprised. The predators will do whatever they can with their seduction skills to get their prize (probably the same thing can be said for the player).
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Giantess Vore Quest game

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:30 pm

No anal vore option in poll? Personal taste, yet, but I am a sucker for that.

Farts and scat are nice too.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:08 am

That's why I added the last line as Other.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:09 pm

The option labeled as "Other…?" is there for anyone who wants to leave a request on what they want to see.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Altimos » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:19 am

VoreFan362 wrote:The option labeled as "Other…?" is there for anyone who wants to leave a request on what they want to see.

Other = AV, CV by Futa, Scat, Farts, Watersports, Humiliation, Taunting, Cruel Pred, Caring but Hungry Pred...

My suggestions aren't for everyone, sure... but humiliation and taunting are some of the best, back and forth dialog with pred is one of the staples to a good vore seen, imho.

Humiliation and taunting while pre-vore, while resting on her belly, getting ready to be shoved in whatever orifice you're being shoved in... and post-vore, while you're inside whatever orifice you were shoved into, can also happen while she masterbates before, during, and after consumption.

I mean, just to name a few :wink:
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:03 am

I would be into breast/nipple vore as well as unbirth.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm

A scat would be interesting
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 am

I honestly would love endo if that's possible. Nothing quite like a safe relaxing time inside a soft, squishy, comfy stomach.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:I honestly would love endo if that's possible. Nothing quite like a safe relaxing time inside a soft, squishy, comfy stomach.

And I wouldn't mind endo in breast vore either, like Mashiro's Exploration Record.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby timeetim » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Wait wait, maybe I missed something but when you say quest you make it sound like you mean the ]oculus quest..? Meaning VR? Is this true, or am I misinterpreting this haha..? Also, could I have the link to your other game? I'd love to check it out!
timeetim
New to the forum

Postby Cielie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Other's =
Romantic/friendly/safe= Gentle pred, kissing before swallowing, Caring Pred, willing vore/consensual vore, option if fatal or non-fatal.
Dirty= Scat, anal vore(clean or messy), watersport, full tour.
Extra=Choosing our gender, 2 pred's at once/2 prey's at once, dialogues before the prey being swallowed.
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Celte wrote:Other's =
Romantic/friendly/safe= Gentle pred, kissing before swallowing, Caring Pred, willing vore/consensual vore, option if fatal or non-fatal.
Dirty= Scat, anal vore(clean or messy), watersport, full tour.
Extra=Choosing our gender, 2 pred's at once/2 prey's at once, dialogues before the prey being swallowed.
Celte, Gentle/Caring predators would be awesome, even if there is not an option for "safe" vore.
daeway
Participator

Postby daeway » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:43 pm

Altimos, I agree with the flatulence option. I have a low brow sense of humor, so a female predator passing gas just sounds hilarious.

Seems that the game will consist of giantess, can we have a character that is a bit plump? Not morbidly obese, but she's got a big belly. She could be great for the "caring?gentle" predator that some of us are asking for!

Also, I am not a fan of any other kind of vore other than oral, but I understand why they might be planned for the game. It brings in a bigger audience. So as long as the character we interact with has an oral option, I'll be okey dokie.
daeway
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:41 pm

daeway wrote:Altimos, I agree with the flatulence option. I have a low brow sense of humor, so a female predator passing gas just sounds hilarious.

Seems that the game will consist of giantess, can we have a character that is a bit plump? Not morbidly obese, but she's got a big belly. She could be great for the "caring?gentle" predator that some of us are asking for!

Also, I am not a fan of any other kind of vore other than oral, but I understand why they might be planned for the game. It brings in a bigger audience. So as long as the character we interact with has an oral option, I'll be okey dokie.

Once the game is at a decent stage in development, I will have a way to specify what you, the player, want (Multi vore, unbirth, Willing/Unwilling). In-game, responses will be changable, though some will be not changeable. I will also insert an option for the desired belly size, since some people prefer flat bellies, and others prefer round bellies.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:21 pm

I am taking a little Poll for the game, so, please send me a response via Private Message.

Here's my question:

For those of you who are Willing to be eaten by a Giantess, do you prefer that she inserts you into her mouth, do you prefer that you do it yourself, or do you have no preference as to how you enter her mouth?

Thanks. Looking forward to your replies.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:35 pm

A little curiosity:

I am thinking of having some predators "discriminate" based on the player's gender. (Don’t worry - there will be ways to get the discriminating predators to make an exception).
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby daeway » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:15 am

What do you mean by discriminate?

Also, I don't mean to sound impatient, which is why I won't bother you about it a second time, but when can we expect a demo or a at least a beta?
daeway
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:12 pm

Well, if the player is male, and she only wants females (or vice-versa), for instance, she will basically act like you’re not on the menu. However, note that EVERY Predator that has that sort of… taste (bad pun, I know) WILL have a way for the player to convince them to give them a chance.
Last edited by VoreFan362 on Sun May 09, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby daeway » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 pm

VoreFan362, That is definitely an interesting premise, although it seems like extra work to write out scenarios where the prey has to convince the giantess to eat them based on gender.
daeway
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:44 pm

Thanks. I don’t mind.

If it’s going to make the game interesting, I will try to add it.
VoreFan362
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game