Question for Superhero vore fans.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Question for Superhero vore fans.

Postby ArrowversePreds » Fri May 22, 2020 7:25 pm

Hey all! If you saw the title, you know who this question is for. For those of you who frequently look at superhero related art on this site, who would you say are the two most popular/frequently posted characters, one from Marvel and be from DC? I plan on writing a series with these at least one of these two playing a large role.

Thanks in advance!
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Re: Question for Superhero vore fans.

Postby hetcomc » Fri May 22, 2020 8:04 pm

If I had to pick one from each, I'd say Starfire and Black Widow. Runners up might be Raven and Captain Marvel.
hetcomc
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Mon May 25, 2020 10:11 am

Catwoman would have to be up there for DC. Also Poison Ivy, and maybe even Harley.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 pm

I think the most popular characters are all DC. Probably in order of Raven, Starfire, Harley, Catwoman.

I'm not sure about Marvel. Most of the Superhero vore content is written, and the nature of the two companies make it difficult to find the most popular Marvel character. DC tends to have a lot of solo stories. Marvel tends to have a bunch of ensemble stories. The result is that most marvel stories involve more than one character, even when looking at fetish fan-fic.

I would guess Marvel popularity would go in the order of She-Hulk, then Spider Gwen.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 pm

Is it really not Wonder Woman? I haven't really looked, but DC is definitely huge, although Giganta is strangely not #1. That's probably Harley Quinn, followed by animated-design Starfire and Raven.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Seelane » Tue May 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Birichino wrote:Is it really not Wonder Woman? I haven't really looked, but DC is definitely huge, although Giganta is strangely not #1. That's probably Harley Quinn, followed by animated-design Starfire and Raven.

Raven is actually the most popular following by Starfire, and Harley Quiin is probaly 3rd or 4th. Theres actually a lot of Wonder Woman too.

Numbers of arts and stories tagged with them.
Raven:277
Starfire:252
Harley Quinn: 210
Ochako Uraraka:172
Wonder Woman:148
Batgirl:128
Catwoman:110
Poison ivy:106
Deku:106
Momo Yaoyorozu:98
Supergirl:82
Mina Ashido:75
Powergirl:73
Katsuki Bakugou:60
Froppy:59
She-Hulk:53
Robin:50
Mt Lady:49
Toga Himiko:42
Captain Marvel:39
Tatsumaki:39
Spider-Gwen:36
Giganta:28
Superman:19
Clayface:15
Jean Grey:15
Captain America:14
Aquaman:9
Felicity Smoak:9
Black Widow:8
Jessica Jones:7
Caitlin Snow:4
Saitama:3
Some were harder to marks like Batman and Spider-man as their tags are used for the universe, not their characters.
Also almost all of the starfire's and Raven's ones are with each others. (seriously its probably one of the biggest ship on Eka's Portal.)
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArrowversePreds » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:51 pm

linkever wrote:Numbers of arts and stories tagged with them.
Raven:277
Starfire:252
Harley Quinn: 210
Ochako Uraraka:172
Wonder Woman:148
Batgirl:128
Catwoman:110
Poison ivy:106
Deku:106
Momo Yaoyorozu:98
Supergirl:82
Mina Ashido:75
Powergirl:73
Katsuki Bakugou:60
Froppy:59
She-Hulk:53
Robin:50
Mt Lady:49
Toga Himiko:42
Captain Marvel:39
Tatsumaki:39
Spider-Gwen:36
Giganta:28
Superman:19
Clayface:15
Jean Grey:15
Captain America:14
Aquaman:9
Felicity Smoak:9
Black Widow:8
Jessica Jones:7
Caitlin Snow:4
Saitama:3

Wow, that's really interesting, and very helpful! How did you get these numbers, out of curiosity?
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArrowversePreds » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:56 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:I think the most popular characters are all DC. Probably in order of Raven, Starfire, Harley, Catwoman.

I'm not sure about Marvel. Most of the Superhero vore content is written, and the nature of the two companies make it difficult to find the most popular Marvel character. DC tends to have a lot of solo stories. Marvel tends to have a bunch of ensemble stories. The result is that most marvel stories involve more than one character, even when looking at fetish fan-fic.

I would guess Marvel popularity would go in the order of She-Hulk, then Spider Gwen.

Based on what linkever said, you were basically spot on about the order of the DC characters, although Batgirl and Wonder Woman are more popular than Catwoman.

As for marvel, you were almost right there too. She-hulk is most popular, then Captain Marvel, then Spider-Gwen. All three of those really surprise me!
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:02 pm

ArrowversePreds wrote:
Aleph-Null wrote:I think the most popular characters are all DC. Probably in order of Raven, Starfire, Harley, Catwoman.

Based on what linkever said, you were basically spot on about the order of the DC characters, although Batgirl and Wonder Woman are more popular than Catwoman.

As for marvel, you were almost right there too. She-hulk is most popular, then Captain Marvel, then Spider-Gwen. All three of those really surprise me!

R.I.P. the fantastic 4 not even getting a look-in here...
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion