OdinVonD's Content

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

OdinVonD's Content

Postby OdinVonD1 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi all

With DeviantArt going the way of the suck, I wanted to try branching out in where I post. I won't dump it all here at once but I'll work away at sharing it here and seeing how well-received it is.
I make CG vore art, and I only do human women as my prey.

If you want to follow me on DA, here's the link: https://www.deviantart.com/odinvond
If you want to support me on Patreon, you can do so as well. I also post nude/barefoot variants for $5+ supporters. They also get access to some more adult content that I don't post elsewhere: https://www.patreon.com/OdinVonD
OdinVonD1
New to the forum

Re: OdinVonD's Content

Postby OdinVonD1 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:04 pm

Just a couple early pre-vore ones first
Attachments
3 - Final Bright.png
3 - Dark Final.png
OdinVonD1
New to the forum

Postby KillerZ15 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:16 pm

I've seen you around DeviantArt, and I even have a couple of your old drawings saved.

That said, I think I need to put more stock into 3D rendering than I actually do, because I've somehow missed a lot of it for a very long time now. It's actually pretty good, and I can see a lot of people who enjoy both vore and peril content liking your gallery.

Having said that, welcome to Eka's Portal.

On a personal note, I am hoping Eclipse doesn't drive you off of DA completely. I have no doubt that everyone hates it (myself included), but I don't want to let that drive me off. Especially since I like searching up some non-vore content every once in a while.
KillerZ15
New to the forum

Postby OdinVonD1 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:51 am

Hey! Thanks so much for the words of praise!
I'd like to get better at drawing this sort of thing, but it takes a lot of patience that I don't always have. Definitely working on it though.

As for DA... I don't plan on leaving it, but oh boy... They really need to get their act together and fix some shit fast because Eclipse is legit terrible. I'll tough it out until it gets better. I was looking to expand my audience anyways though, and Eka's has been around at least as long ago as the old DT forums so it's a pretty obvious place to post!
OdinVonD1
New to the forum

Postby OdinVonD1 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 am

Alright here we go with a few more older ones. I'll work my way up to more recent ones.

As a side note, what's the best way to post images here? Because adding one image at a time as an attachment to a post isn't my idea of a good time :/
Attachments
2019-08-11 Elf and Snake Final DA.png
2 - With More Vore Final DA.png
Tentacle 2 - Angle 1 Final DA.png
Tentacle 2 - Angle 2 Final DA.png
Tentacle 2 - Angle 3 Final DA.png
OdinVonD1
New to the forum

Postby mapky3243 » Fri May 22, 2020 3:01 pm

yay fresh art and looks amazing.
:gulp:
mapky3243
Somewhat familiar

Postby OdinVonD1 » Mon May 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Thanks, mapky!

Alright here are some from the first real vore set I ever made. I'll continue posting the rest of them later.

As always, you can find it all over on DeviantArt: deviantart.com/odinvond
And you can support me on Patreon or Ko-Fi if you feel like it! https://www.patreon.com/OdinVonD
Attachments
1 - On the Chain.png
2 - Slipping Final.png
3a - Falling Final.png
3b - Falling Final.png
4 - Pre-Bite Final.png
5 - Bite Final.png
6 - Struggle Final.png
7 - Bite 2 Final.png
8 - Tug of War Final.png
9 - Kick Final DA.png
10 - Punch Final DA.png
OdinVonD1
New to the forum

Postby Exdeath27 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:30 am

awesome art! thanks for the share and welcome to the site :-D
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby OdinVonD1 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:35 am

Exdeath27 wrote:awesome art! thanks for the share and welcome to the site :-D

Thanks! I was actually here once before, hence why I'm OdinVonD1 instead of OdinVonD :P
But the old email address was lost, etc...

Anyways, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my work!
OdinVonD1
New to the forum

Postby OdinVonD1 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:09 pm

Aight, the rest of the Hydra set

Keep in mind I was figuring out lighting as I was going through this set so it was progressively looking better lol
Attachments
11 - Free Final DA.png
12 - Nabbed Final DA.png
13 - Mine Final DA.png
14 - Gulp Final DA.png
15 - Crunch 1 Final DA.png
16 - Last Gulp Final DA.png
17 - Snap Final DA.png
18 - Limp Final DA.png
19 - Swallow Final DA.png
20 - Internal Final DA.png
OdinVonD1