Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any explicit fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed. Drawing and fantasy character only.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby preved_yt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:38 pm

algunuke wrote:
suparmadibatman wrote:Just some girl-swallows-hotdog collection. Quite comprehensive i guess

Jo's hotdog challange (girl swallows a can of hotdogs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jIFNqDpqM

My birthday swallow from Franny face!!!! (2 hotdogs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGv5K_YNlYw

hot dog challenge No chewing allowed (ok, this one is so f*ckin hillarious)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE3jWeuXF7c

"hotdog queen"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QqDJsh5gTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqaEuJiuovQ

drunk girl swallowng hotdog chunks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INhCW_q1ynw

the sweet "deepthorat frank" girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx9j09rHqAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhg_2202AoU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgJv6X9MNFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAF6euosP1M

this one hotdog swallowing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-I6TQnpkt0

idk wether this yt user named NoNoNo YesYesYes is male or female, but whatever, lets just copy these links here too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEE-6xnPNw4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6odk_9qxJi4

maybe i missed out something...? cheers



Doea anybody has the third video? It was deleted from de youtube channel. The video waa from devonshire channel and a nice girl swallow a lot of hor dogs gagging on it. I really apreciate if somebody saved it .


I have it - https://weonsle.stackstorage.com/s/swkjBM11dW8inmK
That's me, but I'm not me.
User avatar
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: unknown

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby bartek21 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:00 pm

preved_yt wrote:https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYyODE2MzA4OA==.html
0:26 girl swallows diamond


name movie is "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)" 2020
"Birds of Prey 2020 "
bartek21
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby preved_yt » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:38 am

That's me, but I'm not me.
User avatar
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: unknown

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Camaro511 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:32 am

Anyone else wish there was more object swallowing with animals? I know StormysZoo used to do that frequently. Unfortunately I don't think it's safe for animals like dogs for example, to actually take part in that. Just never really liked human vore stuff.
Camaro511
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:18 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby bartek21 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:01 am

Japanese woman swallows the microphone.

someone knows what movie this is.
what is the title of this movie?
please help.
find the full movie.
I am sorry, my English is poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8In0rBlWQ
bartek21
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby jygg » Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Camaro511 wrote:Anyone else wish there was more object swallowing with animals? I know StormysZoo used to do that frequently. Unfortunately I don't think it's safe for animals like dogs for example, to actually take part in that. Just never really liked human vore stuff.


I do. I have 90% of stormys old videos when he had a patreon but the content is banned here. Its safe for dogs as long as its small enough to pass through, he was a veterinarian and knew what would pass. Its a shame he quit though. :(
jygg
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Camaro511 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:42 am

Yeah, and I'm not a vet, so I don't know what's safe or not, though I wish like a great dane or something was able to safely swallow little detailed toy cars. Seems like it would be pretty cool to see what a stay in a dog’s stomach could do to those damage wise. Based on a news story I saw of a dog that swallowed a HotWheel, apparently they can digest the paint right off.
Camaro511
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:18 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby jygg » Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 am

Camaro511 wrote:Yeah, and I'm not a vet, so I don't know what's safe or not, though I wish like a great dane or something was able to safely swallow little detailed toy cars. Seems like it would be pretty cool to see what a stay in a dog’s stomach could do to those damage wise. Based on a news story I saw of a dog that swallowed a HotWheel, apparently they can digest the paint right off.

I saw that news story. I also read about a female st bernard that swallowed a matchbox car and it was found in the yard later in a gun forum. I read about a male mastiff that swallowed a hotwheel car. The owner didnt know until his dog pooped it out on a walk. On yahoo answers I found a labrador that swallowed 3 matchbox cars on christmas and the vet waited it out and the dog passed them. And on a golden retriever forum there was a retriever that swallowed hotwheel cars and they would always be found in the yard. Its not always that scenario though because I did read about a border collie that needed surgery after swallowing a toy car and got intestinal blockage. It seems size of the dog has a good relation to what is safe for a small toy car to pass.
jygg
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Camaro511 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:24 am

Those stories still around? Sounds pretty interesting. Also curious what state those cars would have been in after going through the dogs digestive system conpletely. After they've been cleaned that is, lol
Camaro511
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:18 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby jygg » Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Camaro511 wrote:Those stories still around? Sounds pretty interesting. Also curious what state those cars would have been in after going through the dogs digestive system conpletely. After they've been cleaned that is, lol

Those stories are still there. I am curious to see what those cars look like as well.
jygg
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Camaro511 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Not sure how to find them then. Though this is a pretty well covered story and included a picture of what happened to the car after even a relatively short time in the dog’s stomach. Pretty fascinating.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08 ... 06x423.jpg
Camaro511
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:18 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Allen99 » Sun May 31, 2020 2:00 am

I'm into Object Vore for a while, recently I bought Yellow Stretchy Men on UK Amazon.
I feel amazing when they go down my throat. I tie a string to man's leg before swallowing, afterwards pull him back from my belly. That makes me insanely wonderful. In some situations the string breaks and he needs to enjoy a "full trip".
I've seen some Vore artists swallow whole Lego Men, I'm wary of choking. They probably trained their throat. And I'm not sure if it's possible to pull a Lego Man back with string.
Allen99
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby preved_yt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:11 am

That's me, but I'm not me.
User avatar
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: unknown

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby algunuke » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:54 am

Leah Shutkever swallow a lot of hot dogs. Its amazing how easy she swallow them, imagine inside her stomach and her digestion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChevXpoCXuU
algunuke
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby rugli » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:33 pm

algunuke wrote:Leah Shutkever swallow a lot of hot dogs. Its amazing how easy she swallow them, imagine inside her stomach and her digestion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChevXpoCXuU


Yes, seem seems amazing. But reading more about here see seemed to have had some weight problems before taking up competive eating and its not for the firs time I have heard about such invidual starting to slim down after taking up competive eating.
rugli
Participator
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:43 am

She swallows them so quickly it's as if there was a portal inside her throat that made them vanish, it's insane.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby preved_yt » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Kitsouille wrote:She swallows them so quickly it's as if there was a portal inside her throat that made them vanish, it's insane.

She also swallows pickled eggs with same ease like just a sip of water, she got World Giuness record for "eating 3 eggs in 7 sec"
https://twitter.com/LeahShutkever/statu ... 1485945856 - here we can even see egg makes bulge on her neck when going down, but she does it like nothing.
Pickled egg is even more harder then just hard boiled one, and much more wider then sausage, so her throat can do really big stuff whole.
One my friend asked her on Insta about can/will she swallow nonfood items, and sadly she said she can but will not do.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBF9N0WDLe_/ it was here
serega1986ad
Could you swallow not eatable? Paper, marbles, balloons, coins,.. ?
shutkeverofficial
@serega1986ad could i? Probably yes. Would I, No thank you
That's me, but I'm not me.
User avatar
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: unknown

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby rugli » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:39 pm

preved_yt wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:She swallows them so quickly it's as if there was a portal inside her throat that made them vanish, it's insane.

She also swallows pickled eggs with same ease like just a sip of water, she got World Giuness record for "eating 3 eggs in 7 sec"
https://twitter.com/LeahShutkever/statu ... 1485945856 - here we can even see egg makes bulge on her neck when going down, but she does it like nothing.
Pickled egg is even more harder then just hard boiled one, and much more wider then sausage, so her throat can do really big stuff whole.
One my friend asked her on Insta about can/will she swallow nonfood items, and sadly she said she can but will not do.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBF9N0WDLe_/ it was here
serega1986ad
Could you swallow not eatable? Paper, marbles, balloons, coins,.. ?
shutkeverofficial
@serega1986ad could i? Probably yes. Would I, No thank you


probably because she think its not save which in some cases is truth, but but if you threw enough money at her then maybe she did do an u-turn on non-food items but there also changes that she wants keep these things private. Maybe she is contracted or something with those eating contest leagues that she cannot do anything that might pontentally harm her that is nonfood.
rugli
Participator
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm

algunuke wrote:Leah Shutkever swallow a lot of hot dogs. Its amazing how easy she swallow them, imagine inside her stomach and her digestion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChevXpoCXuU


That is extremely impressive. I've done five and immediately felt sick. Can't begin to imagine how they can all be crammed into her stomach so easily like that.
User avatar
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:33 am

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:59 pm

She probably doesn't want to subject her digestive system to non-edibles and risk getting sick and have her hobby/career impaired by it, or be in pain while trying to pass it, which is understandable.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users