Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Additional content for Fallout Vore!

Hello all. This thread will be used to hold a variety of mods/addons I make for Fallout Vore. I'll try to keep them updated for compatibility as necessary!

Codsworth Context Vore

Is Codsworth your favorite companion? Do you just love having that friendly Mister Handy follow you around the Commonwealth? Well, I sure do, so I made this! I don't have an exact count, but there should be somewhere over one hundred new lines for the robot companion. Swallowing, digesting, he'll comment about it all!

Additionally, he'll now cooperate with context vore as a predator! You'll be able to talk to him after being eaten without any issues. On that note of predation, he also can now devour appropriate enemies after having some Nuka Acid. It may look like he's chopping them as usual, but rest assured he's trying to cram the rubbish of the Commonwealth inside his chassis.

For those of you that may still prefer a more humanoid companion, yet retaining all the charm of such a gentlemanly robot: This mod is perfectly compatible with Codsworth2Human! In fact, in some cases, I made sure to have different lines for whether or not he's human. The main bug of note seems to be that, particularly in the Mr. Handy body, his weapons might end up a little disorganized when switching or when he firsts gains his voracious abilities. A load or a body swap along with the removal of any visible weapons he may have seems to fix this.

Patch notes:
Spoiler: show
  • V1.0.0: Release!

Sample screenshots:

Instructions: Whichever mod manager you use, make sure this mod comes after FalloutVore.esp. Otherwise, it won't replace the entries it needs to.
Download Link

If for some reason you still use Fallout Vore 2 with Voremersion 1.4.2, here is a compatible version for that: Download Link

Accidents Happen

Have you ever ever eaten someone-- non-lethally, mind you-- and then forgotten about them? Fallen asleep? Had too many drinks? What if you're "safely" eaten and your predator falls asleep? Currently, nothing would happen! But with this mod, all that changes. The digestive system is a dangerous place, and if you're not careful, accidents might happen!

To be clear, this includes a few additional ways for digestion to be triggered, possibly by accident. It's meant to be paired with either non-lethal devour or the context vore system in that regard. There's only a few mechanics thus far, but I'll put them in a spoiler should you want to try and surprise yourself (but really, as of 1.0.0, there's only about four ways to trigger it).

Also, as a note, right now it makes a slight edit to FV_ConsumptionRegistryScript, so if there's ever an update to that in Fallout Vore proper, this mod would disregard that. Just a note for future versions, though I'll try to keep it updated with regards to that.

Patch notes:
  • V1.0.0: Release!

Sample screenshots: Sorry, none for this one! There's no real visual additions besides a notification if you digested anyone in your sleep. Everything's just mechanical additions, otherwise!
Mechanics present:
  • Accidental digestion while sleeping! If you sleep while you have (non-lethal) prey in your belly, you'll deal damage according to how long you sleep (mind you, it's stretched out somewhat so it'll take at least a few hours sleep to digest average settlers).
  • Accidental digestion from eating and/or drinking alcohol! If you drink too much or eat too much, your stomach will become active.
  • Accidental digestion from hunger! During hardcore mode, if you get hungrier than hungry, your stomach won't be safe anymore!
  • Accidental digestion by sleeping NPCs! Or unconscious robots. If you're inside someone when they go to sleep, you might find your surroundings much more hostile than before!
  • No more selective digestion! If you try to swallow non-lethal prey while you're digesting someone else, they won't have a safe time. Similarly, if you try to lethally swallow prey while you have a belly full of non-lethal prey, they'll suddenly find their surroundings becoming more hazardous.

Instructions: Whichever mod manager you use, make sure this mod comes after FalloutVore.esp. Otherwise, it won't replace the entries it needs to.
Download Link

If for some reason you still use Fallout Vore 2 with Voremersion 1.4.2, here is a compatible version for that: Download Link
-------------------------

Feel free to leave comments, requests, suggestions, etc. throughout this thread! I'll keep an eye on it.
Last edited by Lightness0001 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Re: Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Postby wierdo2000 » Thu May 21, 2020 4:22 pm

nice! do you have any video examples aswell?
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu May 21, 2020 4:48 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:nice! do you have any video examples aswell?

I don't have any on hand. For the record, I haven't provided Codsworth with meshes or anything (I'm not a modeler and I'm pretty sure robots can't easily equip things anyway).
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Fri May 22, 2020 9:33 am

I am having some issues with the mod.
Whenever I Give codsworth Nuka acid in both trade and diologue, Nothing happens. The Nuka cola is simply stored when using trade. and codsworth simply says the nuka acid doesnt work for machines.

I do not know if It has to do with issues installing. (I Placed both The .esp and .ba2 into the data folder, and enabled the plugin that appeared with the vortex launcher) Or if i am missing a step.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:28 am

Kerbalmaster wrote:I am having some issues with the mod.
Whenever I Give codsworth Nuka acid in both trade and diologue, Nothing happens. The Nuka cola is simply stored when using trade. and codsworth simply says the nuka acid doesnt work for machines.

I do not know if It has to do with issues installing. (I Placed both The .esp and .ba2 into the data folder, and enabled the plugin that appeared with the vortex launcher) Or if i am missing a step.

I don't use vortex so I'm not entirely sure what the issue would be but I can give a few guesses:
  • If male preds are disabled, it won't work
  • It could be a load order issue: You'd want CodsworthContextVore to be loaded after the original FalloutVore plugin
  • Some third reason I'm not aware of.

That said, it's most likely a load order issue. Again, I'm not entirely sure how Vortex handles that particular problem. Assuming male vore is already enabled, I imagine the issue is that CodsworthContextVore.esp isn't getting to override the original FalloutVore.esp.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Fri May 22, 2020 11:45 am

Lightness0001 wrote:
Kerbalmaster wrote:I am having some issues with the mod.

I don't use vortex so I'm not entirely sure what the issue would be but I can give a few guesses:
  • If male preds are disabled, it won't work
  • It could be a load order issue: You'd want CodsworthContextVore to be loaded after the original FalloutVore plugin
  • Some third reason I'm not aware of.

That said, it's most likely a load order issue. Again, I'm not entirely sure how Vortex handles that particular problem. Assuming male vore is already enabled, I imagine the issue is that CodsworthContextVore.esp isn't getting to override the original FalloutVore.esp.

Considering My load order is correct, Im assuming it may just be my game settings. Thank you again for the help
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby NazistDuck » Fri May 22, 2020 1:38 pm

This is amazing. Any other mods you're planning on doing?
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:49 pm

is there any chance for an ada version?
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lightness0001 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 pm

NazistDuck wrote:This is amazing. Any other mods you're planning on doing?

My main focus right now is adding stuff to Accidents Happen/getting stuff working for a release for it. I've had other ideas but for the most part it's going to be mechanics or writing-based, so I'm somewhat limited in that way. I've thought of adding support for model sizes(?), so if you wanted to use fallout vore with some sort of shrink/growth mod, it could scale accordingly, but I haven't actually looked at all at how that would work. Stuff like that is what interests me mostly, just some mechanical additions. Maybe context vore dialogue for other companions too, but I don't really know them as well yet.

Edit as to avoid double posting:
randomdude0549 wrote:is there any chance for an ada version?

Only just now saw since it wasn't originally there due to some new-user buffer I imagine. Mmmmmaybe? Again I don't know Ada or really most of the other companions very well. Personally I was imagining if I were to write another companion, it might be Nick Valentine.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrogelio1 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:53 am

this mod also works with curie?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lightness0001 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:33 am

jrogelio1 wrote:this mod also works with curie?

It should enable the "Poke your pred" option and maybe give her the devour version of the saw, but I'm not entirely sure on that second part. I didn't test with her.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby hiddenaccount1 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:26 pm

I think I’m having a problem where I can get eaten by him through context vore, but only the command prompt shows up after I’m eaten therefore getting stuck, as well as him not eating things through combat either. I’m not sure what can cause these problems, but I tried checking load order and having the McM menu have male and female options enabled.
hiddenaccount1
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:37 pm

hiddenaccount1 wrote:I think I’m having a problem where I can get eaten by him through context vore, but only the command prompt shows up after I’m eaten therefore getting stuck, as well as him not eating things through combat either. I’m not sure what can cause these problems, but I tried checking load order and having the McM menu have male and female options enabled.

Make sure the mod comes later than FalloutVore itself in the load order. From the sound of it, it sounds like the mod is either not loading or it's being overwritten by FalloutVore.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby hiddenaccount1 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Lightness0001 wrote:
hiddenaccount1 wrote:I think I’m having a problem where I can get eaten by him through context vore, but only the command prompt shows up after I’m eaten therefore getting stuck, as well as him not eating things through combat either. I’m not sure what can cause these problems, but I tried checking load order and having the McM menu have male and female options enabled.

Make sure the mod comes later than FalloutVore itself in the load order. From the sound of it, it sounds like the mod is either not loading or it's being overwritten by FalloutVore.

It’s definitely after it in the load order, I don’t know what else I could be doing wrong..
hiddenaccount1
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:17 pm

hiddenaccount1 wrote:
It’s definitely after it in the load order, I don’t know what else I could be doing wrong..

Troubleshooting mod loading isn't my forte, but if you want to copy/paste your load order or a screenshot, I can take a glance?

Also, you can check what's overwriting what via fo4edit, if you'd like to investigate on your own
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:18 pm

Hello everyone! Sorry to double post, but Accidents Happen has just released, see the first post! It adds some accidental digestion stuff to Fallout Vore.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 am

Lightness0001 wrote:Hello everyone! Sorry to double post, but Accidents Happen has just released, see the first post! It adds some accidental digestion stuff to Fallout Vore.

Can't wait to try this out I always loved this idea but I've never seen it done before
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:35 am

Love the accidental vore just wondering if there is a plan to extend it with some dialogue
Wollffett
Participator

Postby NervousToBeHere » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Yo both of these actually sound pretty rad!
I especially like the idea of Accidents Happen and Im a sucker for extra dialogue.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby LmuThrow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 pm

The accidents happen mod is great! I'd really love to see it expanded. It's awesome when you ask someone to vore you then you get digested because they did something. It'd be cool if you could add a timer so that if you stay in there too long you'll get digested anyway too, or more dialog like others are saying.
LmuThrow
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game