Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.2 --- 10/04/20

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:08 pm

hi guys, i'm very lost at playing, can someone help me out with a savefile where the player already in the bathhouse is? that would help me a lot.
Thank u for now

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby samur » Thu May 21, 2020 6:12 am

Just get cought by the girls in the disco.
There is a chance that afterwards you be transported to the bathhouse.
samur
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:16 am

samur wrote:Just get cought by the girls in the disco.

I tried every way, but i can't find a way in the bathhouse or in the disco, i can't escape the the butt and i can't trigger the scene with Shina, there she put us in the closet/desk.
So, if someone could help me with a savefile out, i would be really happy
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Thu May 21, 2020 11:36 am

Archangel64 wrote:
samur wrote:Just get cought by the girls in the disco.

I tried every way, but i can't find a way in the bathhouse or in the disco, i can't escape the the butt and i can't trigger the scene with Shina, there she put us in the closet/desk.
So, if someone could help me with a savefile out, i would be really happy

Spoiler: show
Shina won't put you in the drawer if you don't have a good relationship with her. To get that you need to first increase your relationship with her until she unbirths you. From there on and if you keep to have a good relationship with her, make a perfect conversation with her to be putted in the drawer for the night. In there, search for a pair of dangling panties, attempt to climb them up and the next morning a very peculiar event will happen: Escape it unnoticed and you'll reach the bathouse.
Alternatively, you can try to escape Minami's Ass when she works at the nightclub. From there, if you're lucky, being caught by one of the randoms wondering around will get you to the bathhouse.

If you are struggling with the AV game, a little advice: Be considerate of your Karma and stamina. The gasses don't forgive if you face them unprepared! Save your Karma and use it mostly when a fart dissipates and you should eventually be able to overcome the girl.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:20 pm

DevS098, she unbirthed me already, but the q&a game is very tricky, in game, i'm since 6 or 7 days in Shinas pussy and i'm not able to make the relationship better as it already is, this is kinda hard, and the think with the av scene, i run a lot of times out of stamia, i'm not able to leave the av scene (i mean the mother with the av scene)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zelphi » Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 am

any info on how to get to Akari ?
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby DevS098 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:24 am

zelphi wrote:any info on how to get to Akari ?

You can get to her in two ways:

Short route:

Escape Minami while she works at the nightclub. Crawl under the speaker into the storage room and sleep until it's deep night. Then head to the VIP rooms and you'll find Akari in the south one.

Short route alternative:

If you're lucky, one random nightclub girl can take you to the bathhouse. If this happens, go into the small furniture near the door of the storage room behind the main entrance to sleep until the afternoon. Akari will be having a shower in the eastern part of the bathing area.

Long route:

Improve your relationship with Shina until she will decide to hold you into her womb. Then, once you reach one of your little conversation times, be sure to impress her and make a perfect conversation. With the right affection, she will decide to let you sleep in her shirt drawer for the night. Explore the drawer to find a pair of dangling panties, attempt to climb them up and a special event will happen the next morning. Survive this event unnoticed to reach the bathouse then head into the small furniture near the door of the storage room behind the main entrance to sleep until the afternoon. Akari will be having a shower in the eastern part of the bathing area.

I hope this helps. Have fun with the game! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:50 am

How long will be made the next update?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby zelphi » Fri May 22, 2020 9:06 am

DevS098 wrote:
zelphi wrote:any info on how to get to Akari ?

You can get to her in two ways:

Short route:

Escape Minami while she works at the nightclub. Crawl under the speaker into the storage room and sleep until it's deep night. Then head to the VIP rooms and you'll find Akari in the south one.

Short route alternative:

If you're lucky, one random nightclub girl can take you to the bathhouse. If this happens, go into the small furniture near the door of the storage room behind the main entrance to sleep until the afternoon. Akari will be having a shower in the eastern part of the bathing area.

Long route:

Improve your relationship with Shina until she will decide to hold you into her womb. Then, once you reach one of your little conversation times, be sure to impress her and make a perfect conversation. With the right affection, she will decide to let you sleep in her shirt drawer for the night. Explore the drawer to find a pair of dangling panties, attempt to climb them up and a special event will happen the next morning. Survive this event unnoticed to reach the bathouse then head into the small furniture near the door of the storage room behind the main entrance to sleep until the afternoon. Akari will be having a shower in the eastern part of the bathing area.

I hope this helps. Have fun with the game! :-D

it does though i should have waited to ask because i figured out the Minami Route on my own shortly after and now i can say in game i've been in all the girls i think. now to do it on normal ^^;
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Addi » Fri May 22, 2020 4:05 pm

Hey,
first thing I want to say is that this is a really good game, I'd even say one of the best/the best vore game I ever played. I really like the diversity in the game; the characters, the different types of vore (because I feel like every game is just focused on one) etc. Keep up the good work!
Also I have seen some people asking how to get to the bathhouse, and requesting a save for it, so here it is. I tried escaping the characters as fast as possible, so the relationship to the first girl should just be normal.
(afternooon in the bathhouse)

This is only my second post here, so sorry if im not allowed to post links/share saves!
(english isnt my first language so sorry for grammatical mistakes)
Also sorry if the developer doesnt want me to share saves, just message me or something and Ill remove it.
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:03 pm

EinfachAddi wrote:Hey,
first thing I want to say is that this is a really good game, I'd even say one of the best/the best vore game I ever played. I really like the diversity in the game; the characters, the different types of vore (because I feel like every game is just focused on one) etc. Keep up the good work!
Also I have seen some people asking how to get to the bathhouse, and requesting a save for it, so here it is. I tried escaping the characters as fast as possible, so the relationship to the first girl should just be normal.
(afternooon in the bathhouse)

This is only my second post here, so sorry if im not allowed to post links/share saves!
(english isnt my first language so sorry for grammatical mistakes)
Also sorry if the developer doesnt want me to share saves, just message me or something and Ill remove it.

Vielen Dank Addi (thank u addi)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby azraelazalhaven » Fri May 22, 2020 11:58 pm

Was long thinking of getting an Account For two Things on this site here is The first reason DevS098 god dammit i played this game since you first posted it its just awesome i waited paitent for the 0.2 update and i have to say im glad that i sticked to waiting and keeping an eye out there are only and i repeat only two games that can rival this game in My opinion and that are shrinking Hotel by ttt and shrinking purgatory whose creator i dont know but the scenes in your game are made so damn good the lines of the charakters are well thought and even the Punishments are rewarding in My opinion i habe to thank you For this game and hope you wont be bothered by the nagging of some players who are too focused on the difficulty instead the Environment that ist versteh through the difficulty phew that was Long i just have a question that was asked miltiple times i think but DevS098 how high is the chance to get a f/f unbirth or even anal scene and a futanari female ducking scene. I hope you will excuse my very Bad english i am not a native speaker
azraelazalhaven
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 am

azraelazalhaven wrote:Was long thinking of getting an Account For two Things on this site here is The first reason DevS098 god dammit i played this game since you first posted it its just awesome i waited paitent for the 0.2 update and i have to say im glad that i sticked to waiting and keeping an eye out there are only and i repeat only two games that can rival this game in My opinion and that are shrinking Hotel by ttt and shrinking purgatory whose creator i dont know but the scenes in your game are made so damn good the lines of the charakters are well thought and even the Punishments are rewarding in My opinion i habe to thank you For this game and hope you wont be bothered by the nagging of some players who are too focused on the difficulty instead the Environment that ist versteh through the difficulty phew that was Long i just have a question that was asked miltiple times i think but DevS098 how high is the chance to get a f/f unbirth or even anal scene and a futanari female ducking scene. I hope you will excuse my very Bad english i am not a native speaker

First off, thanks for the compliments, it's very cool to see people making accounts just to give me feedback and don't worry: I'm not a native speaker as well so I certainly won't be the one who judges how good your english is. :-D

As to reply to your questions: Chances for F/f content are honestly pretty low. I saw many people asking to play as a female character but unfortunately allowing this choice would mean an incredibly big amount of work in every aspect of the game development, with massive efforts and actually doubling the content's size for very minimal results game wise.

Double girls games are not planned to be made in near updates, at least for now. But unlike the other option, this one isn't completely off the table, we'll just have to consider it a bit deeply when the time comes..

Stay tuned and have fun with the update! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby jortiqui » Sun May 24, 2020 7:08 pm

Bueno holaaaaa, que tal?
un post en español, que raro no?
Bueno yo realmente amo este juego y me pregunto, donde esta la comunidad hispanohablante? no puedo ser el unico :lol:
o si :|
jortiqui
New to the forum

Postby azraelazalhaven » Mon May 25, 2020 3:42 am

First of THanks for the reply DEVS098 but i didnt mean a female plyer thats why i apologized for my english i looked it up i mean some Lesbian giantess play like in shrink exp where you can decide where you go that was real good and i wondered if you would bring that in and if thre is any chance that that girl in Kasumis House isnt her sister? if she wasnt that would leave room for the question if ther is going to be futa and female on tiny male action which i am honestly spoken a great fan of. So i thank you again AND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM for your hard work and thank in advance for your answer
azraelazalhaven
New to the forum

Postby Tranzora » Mon May 25, 2020 9:55 am

Okay, so I've encountered my first ACTUAL problem with the game
Attachments
Screenshot (263).png
Screenshot (263).png (6.19 KiB) Viewed 2810 times
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Mon May 25, 2020 7:21 pm

I too, signed up an account JUST to thank the devs for this game! GREAT job!
I found it at v0.15, enjoyed it greatly then, and v0.2 is even more amazing.
I've been into UB for decades, but my appetites are limited, that's just me.
Also my fav size while captured/struggling is probably 4" - 8" range - just me.
In v0.15 I spent almost all my time with Yuni.

Cannot thank/praise the devs enough and I encourage you to go further whenever you can.

Question: Stuck in Akari now (not that that's a bad thing) but what's a good route back to some/any of the other girls?

(Edit: Deleted duplicate post.)
Last edited by Snatched on Tue May 26, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:57 am

Endierlord wrote:Okay, so I've encountered my first ACTUAL problem with the game

That's not a game problem. It means that on whatever you're playing this, you're missing the fonts RPG maker needs to run its games.
DevS098
Participator

Postby sumgai89 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:44 am

Could we get some urethral/bladder vore in the next update? Either a new girl, or bladder content added to an existing girl? You could have it so that you're trapped in her bladder, and you actually have to fight to stay inside of her so that you don't get flushed down the toilet while she's peeing, and try to make her wet herself while she's not in the bathroom to escape from her. Or maybe you could have Kasumi trap you inside of her bladder if you piss her off. Like, instead of sending you down into her balls, she drags you up into her bladder. Based on Kasumi's punishment scene, I'm guessing you guys aren't squeamish about pee.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby Prodi » Wed May 27, 2020 1:06 am

DevS098 wrote:
Endierlord wrote:Okay, so I've encountered my first ACTUAL problem with the game

That's not a game problem. It means that on whatever you're playing this, you're missing the fonts RPG maker needs to run its games.

More precisely, the font is included in the RTP, so reinstalling that should fix this. I think there is a link to the correct RTP at the bottom of the first post.
Prodi
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game