This fetish in relationships

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

This fetish in relationships

Postby Anthro21 » Tue May 19, 2020 10:59 pm

So general question for those who have had relationships where your partner isn't into vore. Did you ever bring up this fetish to them? If so, how? If not, why? We're they accepting of it? Leave your thoughts down below.
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Re: This fetish in relationships

Postby Ty975 » Tue May 19, 2020 11:22 pm

Yup. After a few months, just told her when the topic of kinks came up. You just have to own that shit. It's not appropriate in most cases, sure, but it's not like you're revealing a grotesque hidden life. It's a kink. Just be open to their perspective just as much as your own and be transparent. Honesty and communication is key in any relationship as is.

When I told my ex, she thought is a weird kind of funny, but used it to her advantage when we messed around. Shit was bananas. Broke it off for other reasons, but she was pretty cool with the whole thing as long as I never made it weird. Just don't be a spazz, but chill, and shit works out.
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tebomas » Tue May 19, 2020 11:40 pm

Similar, told my gf after few months. She isn't into it, but doesn't mind me liking it at all, and is okay with me doing some vore RPs.
I sometimes draw vore commissions here, and she is curious and wants to see them.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Wed May 20, 2020 2:21 am

I didn't bring it up specifically, but as with most things when you start talking and being open about personal matters and sharing art and all that, it kinda just came out naturally. I will occasionally share stuff with her if it involves my characters or something, and sometimes I'll rant to her about stuff from this site (lol) but it doesn't get brought up much aside from that since it's not an interest we share. I mostly just keep that stuff on here or in my Discord server. Never been a big deal, and I see no reason why it should be.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chatin » Wed May 20, 2020 3:20 am

My wife generally doesn't care. It's my thing. She has her things that I'm not into as well.
Chatin
New to the forum

Postby SomeoneSomwhere » Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 am

Whenever it feels most natural to bring it up, that's the best time. All I can say is that there'll come a good enough time to mention it and most people will be supportive regardless if they like it or not. As said before, just own it! It's only a fetish, it isn't you. You might not even HAVE to mention it honestly. But if you ever want to, it'll come out when it's most applicable and it shouldn't weigh much anything.
SomeoneSomwhere
New to the forum

Postby Anthro21 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:10 am

Ty975 wrote:When I told my ex, she thought is a weird kind of funny, but used it to her advantage when we messed around.

How exactly would she do that? My partner will sometimes let me lick them as foreplay, but otherwise how do you (and anyone else reading this) incorporate it into their irl sex life?
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed May 20, 2020 11:33 am

Anthro21 wrote:
Ty975 wrote:When I told my ex, she thought is a weird kind of funny, but used it to her advantage when we messed around.

How exactly would she do that? My partner will sometimes let me lick them as foreplay, but otherwise how do you (and anyone else reading this) incorporate it into their irl sex life?

I think that question is pretty specific to the side of this kink that you're into. It's a pretty broad folder. For example, if you're into unbirth, (pred here) being more proactive with their legs while they are receiving oral works out. However, I do not know what you're into, and you just have to be a bit creative.

Did this help?
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed May 20, 2020 11:55 am

I got caught looking a snake vore on here by one of my girlfriends. She was curious, wanted to know why the prey was getting a hard on, so I explained and showed her other pics, including some comics by Umiriko. She understood but wasn't into it. She was ok with me being into it, and some vore play like licking her neck or biting or teasing her like that was allowed.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby pendingdele02h206hg2 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Chatin wrote:My wife generally doesn't care. It's my thing. She has her things that I'm not into as well.

I'm in the same boat, the wife doesn't care. It's my thing but every once in a while she joins in.
pendingdele02h206hg2
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsJune » Wed May 20, 2020 4:42 pm

My boyfriend and I both share the fetish.
ItsJune
New to the forum

Postby badboy965 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Is there more to tell?
We all love a good story
badboy965
New to the forum

Postby Nautila » Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Was with a dude who wasn't into it. When he found out it was just hella uncomfortable and really really not pleasant. Take it upon yourself to find a way to tell your partner. As was said above: Just own it, its not nearly as big of a deal as you think. Secrets suck.

Now with a girl who is also into it. both preds, so we don't have a lot we can do together, but its nice to be understood. can't imagine going back to being the only one into it, tbh.
Nautila
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ty975 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:37 pm

Nautila wrote:Was with a dude who wasn't into it. When he found out it was just hella uncomfortable and really really not pleasant. Take it upon yourself to find a way to tell your partner. As was said above: Just own it, its not nearly as big of a deal as you think. Secrets suck.

Now with a girl who is also into it. both preds, so we don't have a lot we can do together, but its nice to be understood. can't imagine going back to being the only one into it, tbh.

Sounds awesome! At least the dynamic probably makes for an interesting back and forth. I lean on the dom side with my partners, so switching roles and trying different dynamics is a lot of the fun when it comes to flirting/fooling around
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Sat May 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Nautila wrote:Was with a dude who wasn't into it. When he found out it was just hella uncomfortable and really really not pleasant. Take it upon yourself to find a way to tell your partner. As was said above: Just own it, its not nearly as big of a deal as you think. Secrets suck.

Man, what are the odds of getting together with another pred? I mean finding another vorarephile at random is basically astronomical odds on it's own, and pure preds are a fairly small minority of vorarephiles at that.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby blergle » Sun May 24, 2020 6:54 pm

Yep, it's pretty much like any other thing that one of us likes and the other doesn't. At least my thing isn't gross, like his putting ketchup on eggs. Talk about unnatural. :lol:
blergle
---

Postby sugarygulp » Fri May 29, 2020 3:41 pm

My boyfriend isn't personally into it, but he accepts it and is very nice about it. He frequently will tease me by saying he'll eat me and things and during sex sometimes he teases me HARD and licks me all over and whatnot. :D
sugarygulp
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKitchen » Fri May 29, 2020 4:41 pm

My husband doesn't like it and was very grossed out at first but slowly he's got more used to it and now will make jokes and send memes to me. It's adorable. :)
TheKitchen
New to the forum

Postby Stovo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:15 pm

My wife doesn't understand it but she doesn't care for the most part. She sometimes plays or teases a bit. But for the most part just let's me have my thing.
Stovo
Been posting for a bit

Postby JellyfishMerchantOfLove » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:58 am

Was doing some research the other day and came across these two old Dan Savage blog posts about this very subject:

Savage Love - "The Hunger"
https://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Sav ... d=21511425
[mostly just generalized advice, offering a broad strokes definition/advice about kink/fetish negotiation in relationships in general]

Savage Love Letter of the Day: Boyfriend on the Menu
https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/1 ... n-the-menu
[more of a breakdown approach, advising the voreaphile's girlfriend to investigate what angle her partner's personal interest in it takes]
JellyfishMerchantOfLove
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion