Unique jobs for vore worlds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unique jobs for vore worlds

Postby dekabreak » Mon May 18, 2020 9:17 am

The thought just came into mind, do you think there would be some jobs or unique businesses for worlds where vore is possible?

If so, what would those be?

For example, in a world where vore is illegal but some preds still want to eat, there could be a black market for bounty hunters of sorts that would kidnap and sneakily bring the kind of prey that their client wants.

Or a world where the police has it so that any case of a missing person has the possibility that the person who is gone was eaten and thus they are not just looking for a case of runaways or kidnapping, but also looking around for possible predators and any hint that vore occured.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unique jobs for vore worlds

Postby Brazzel » Mon May 18, 2020 10:03 am

Plumbers would be in high demand.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Haysack » Mon May 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Brazzel wrote:Plumbers would be in high demand.

Thread over. Best answer xD
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse nommer )
Haysack
Been posting for a bit

Postby rez » Mon May 18, 2020 12:08 pm

I imagine that police would use vore fairly often, after all who needs a prison when you can use your belly(or balls, or womb, or whatever.)

And if unbirthing leads to regression I can see it making it so anyone can put themselves up for adoption by getting unbirthed.(this might also work to prevent suicides, why jump off a bridge when you can start over.)

And the last thing I can think of at the moment is therapy by way of being inside of your therapist's womb or balls.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Mon May 18, 2020 12:44 pm

I'd imagine being able to take a 'spa day' inside a womb would be fairly common. If it helps you heal and rest it would be a major industry.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DoniVores » Mon May 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Specialized spas/masseuse for helping with stomach pains during digestion, stretch marks during growth, and help with increasing capacity through increased skin elasticity.
DoniVores
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Mon May 18, 2020 1:22 pm

Imagine being a street cleaner.
"Jerry, it's your turn to clean the giant fox girl's crap off the road."
"God dammit I did it last week!"
"THE ROADS ARE BLOCKED OFF BY GIANT TURDS JERRY TRAFFIC IS BACKED UP FOR A MILE."
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Mon May 18, 2020 1:40 pm

I think this is a really difficult question to answer without knowing how or why vore happens in-universe. Who does it? When do they do it? How often? Is it legal in any situations? What use does it have? What kind of vore are we even talking about here? What are the consequences of voring/getting vore'd?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Mon May 18, 2020 2:45 pm

I imagine there would be a number of professions related to freeing prey from whatever orifice\organs they happen to be stuck in. If necessary through surgery.
smiley
Participator

Postby JeebyHeebies » Mon May 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Ekas rp chatroom would have some other uses.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacobdragon » Mon May 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Well, i don't know about unique, but i doubt food delivery would be a thing in a world where you'd have to constantly go through the headache of hiring someone new every delivery.

EDIT: Now that i think about it, Bodyguards for food delivery people would be a good way to circumvent the issue.
Jacobdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Mon May 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Once upon a time I gave a few tries at writing a story about a firm that specialized in assisting other companies with improving employee retention and mitigating loss of productivity associated with random disappearances of key employees that would naturally come with a world where their staff can be eaten by customers, staff, and random people on the street while their employees are commuting to/from work. Their head salesman was a pred who would let his partner go over the different plans the company offered while he surreptitiously swallowed as as many people as possible to make the owner realize how easily they could be left with no one to run the business as a result of one hungry bastard. The story never really panned out and I'm not sure if I'll ever revisit it, but I liked the idea.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:54 pm

(Disjointed Ramble Warning) It would depend alot on the setting in a world where vore is normal there would be special predator toilets that wouldnt get clogged. Where vore is more rare the toilets would suffer. In a world with casual fatal vore and reformation some people would have to service the reformer machines. In a world where there is a lot of casual fatal vore without reformation then the human population would have to take drastic measures to not go extinct . If there are few predators and people love vore then ppl would have to wait for their turn to get eaten. If preds are rare and disliked then there will be black market unwilling meals.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Mon May 18, 2020 10:09 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:If there are few predators and people love vore then ppl would have to wait for their turn to get eaten.

Bouncing off this: Dating apps ala tinder, but instead of dates you get matched with predators in your area who can eat you.
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Mon May 18, 2020 11:52 pm

Just as there are homicide lawyers, personal injury attorneys, and the like, there would be vore lawyers. The thought is so silly I don't even want to explore it further.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby RhinoSalt » Tue May 19, 2020 12:48 am

It depends on how vore is integrated into the history of the society. If vore has been a thing since the dawn of the species, then jobs, architecture, even general principles of what we consider to be human would be vastly different.

If the introduction is recent, then only jobs would be altered. Perhaps the complete absence of the food industry as we know it.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby ipeerownu » Tue May 19, 2020 1:44 am

I'm already RPing out a unique scenario for this. In a world where vore is a thing, but is obscure and very taboo, the RP involved the main character getting kidnapped and used as a vore prostitute. In this futuristic setting, a special collar allows the prostitute to eat other things of virtually any size, and reform the prostitute should the person become dinner to someone using the person's services.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 am

First, i imagine there would be a major change in the size of pipes used in plumbing to account for the disposal of the waste of such large meals.

Second, if the pred was able to do long term endo, they could rent themselves as a home or vehicle to prey.

Third, reformation/cloning would likely be high priority for prey at risk of digestion, and to feed preds with large appetites.

Fourth, body augmentations for both pred and prey.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:37 am

I have this one idea for a setting where there's micros and non fatal full tour vore. Eating them is a status symbol/considered lucky so you'll see celebrities on the red carpet with micros in their mouth at awards ceremonies. They can also be used to feel full without eating so they're used by health nuts and people on diets. Micros can have regular jobs but regular people will frequently grab one discreetly. But there's micros that make a living going from one mouth to the next. Then there's macro/micro relationships, and people who want living toys to worship and pleasure them throughout the day.

It's not a good idea for a setting but it works as a fantasy.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Tue May 19, 2020 8:39 am

Imagine how tough the girlscouts would be to survive their early years.
They'd probably be trained to become special forces.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion