Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.1.1 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:03 pm

Manchura wrote:...and calling turb a terror to everyone

Ouch... I know I can come off as an asshole sometimes, but I hope I'm not THAT bad...
Turbotowns
???

Postby thevideogamer99 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:14 pm

is there going to be a mac version?
thevideogamer99
New to the forum

Postby anema_sesuna » Sun May 03, 2020 10:51 am

I kinda wish we could eat the child monsters or feed them to others partially so I can free up space for monsters I want more
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 08, 2020 4:48 am

anema_sesuna wrote:I kinda wish we could eat the child monsters or feed them to others partially so I can free up space for monsters I want more

We will eventually, they'll be able to eat others too!

...wait, PARTIALLY feed them to others?! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby sleeplaughpycho61 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:28 pm

you ever plan on adding in multi prey? cause there's still no game like this where you can just go on a voricide run and eat the entire town all at once...I mean I made an OC girlfriend for a reason y'know?
sleeplaughpycho61
New to the forum

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue May 12, 2020 5:58 am

Turbotowns wrote:
anema_sesuna wrote:I kinda wish we could eat the child monsters or feed them to others partially so I can free up space for monsters I want more

When I created the sprites for the children and teens I did create vore sprites for the children as preds, however Sulac chose not to add them for his own reasons so they might never have them added.

sleeplaughpycho61 wrote:you ever plan on adding in multi prey? cause there's still no game like this where you can just go on a voricide run and eat the entire town all at once...I mean I made an OC girlfriend for a reason y'know?

Multi prey is a thing technically for the monsters if there hungry enough however they dont have any animations for more then one prey, I was creating some mock ups for that however I am now working on something else for this game that would require I start from scratch if that where to happen, as for the player eating multiple prey that would likely not happen for game balance ( and the walking sprites would probably look ridiculous).
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby frogcubus » Tue May 12, 2020 9:19 am

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote: ( and the walking sprites would probably look ridiculous).

Actually not a bad idea there— rendering players that eat more than one (something that would have to be built up to anyway) immobile and vulnerable in the middle of the area where they are, pinned to the ground by the weight of their stomach. Strong muscles don’t matter if you don’t have the mass to control your movements and all that
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue May 12, 2020 11:03 am

frogcubus wrote:
WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote: ( and the walking sprites would probably look ridiculous).

Actually not a bad idea there— rendering players that eat more than one (something that would have to be built up to anyway) immobile and vulnerable in the middle of the area where they are, pinned to the ground by the weight of their stomach. Strong muscles don’t matter if you don’t have the mass to control your movements and all that
While that would be neat there is no way in game to leave such a state at the moment (same reasoning for why the player doesnt have any breeding sprites), that idea would work nice for a form of stealth game where it would be a type of risk reward, Though I could maybe add that to the monsters larger prey sprites if I make them (the list of things to draw is getting large).
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue May 12, 2020 8:42 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

When I created the sprites for the children and teens I did create vore sprites for the children as preds, however Sulac chose not to add them for his own reasons so they might never have them added.

They SAID they'd add it... just not WHEN... Back on page 44.(I made it bold, italicized, underscored and made the 2 most important words bigger for emphasis)

Sulac wrote:Usefulness of Children: This was admittedly a concern of mine. Allowing them to produce different items should be workable though. Letting children in on vore... I think I'll bite the bullet and allow it. Teenagers having sex... the code needed to render the breeding is already nightmarish. I kinda don't want to add teenagers and age combinations into the mess.

There's also my response that they didn't refute.

Turbotowns wrote:
Sulac wrote:Letting children in on vore... I think I'll bite the bullet and allow it.

YES! Thank you! There is so little loli vore in our games(which I guess makes sense, it's more niche than vore is), and now there's one more!
(And of course, anyone that doesn't like it, can just not feed any monsters to them, and keep them fed normally, so they don't eat the farmhand)
Turbotowns
???

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 pm

Your right I had forgotten that exchange, though you still might not see the sprites I had created for them in the first place as I am currently redoing most of the sprites in the game so as to remove the Stardew Valley sprites, the new sprites will still be similar so the game would still look familiar.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby WhatTheNani » Tue May 12, 2020 10:15 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:Your right I had forgotten that exchange, though you still might not see the sprites I had created for them in the first place as I am currently redoing most of the sprites in the game so as to remove the Stardew Valley sprites, the new sprites will still be similar so the game would still look familiar.

Oooh, does that mean we'll have a large scale visual rework in the near future? I'm looking forward to that
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anulithic » Wed May 13, 2020 3:13 am

Crash report. Wasn't doing anything special, just came home from town and went to bed. This has happened before.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MGRanch.exe
Application Version: 0.3.0.3
Application Timestamp: 5df9f82e
Fault Module Name: MGRanch.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.3.0.3
Fault Module Timestamp: 5df9f82e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 002bfb67
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Anulithic
New to the forum

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Wed May 13, 2020 7:55 am

WhatTheNani wrote:
WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:Your right I had forgotten that exchange, though you still might not see the sprites I had created for them in the first place as I am currently redoing most of the sprites in the game so as to remove the Stardew Valley sprites, the new sprites will still be similar so the game would still look familiar.

Oooh, does that mean we'll have a large scale visual rework in the near future? I'm looking forward to that

Near future might be a stretch, at the rate Im working it may be two or so months before enough of the sprites are done to put them in the game, but I can show some of the sprites I have finished.

Spoiler: show

Show.png
Show.png (8.38 KiB) Viewed 2234 times

here we have the base male human as well as one of the outfits for them, then we have a bullboy to show the plan to make them more visually distinctive from the humans (they are slightly taller and a bit more muscular, other monsters are likely to get similar small changes), there are also a few of the menu icons that have changed as well as a few potentially new one.

WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Catvs » Fri May 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Hey it's been a while since I've chatted here. What is new and how's the game going?
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sat May 16, 2020 1:18 am

Catvs wrote:Hey it's been a while since I've chatted here. What is new and how's the game going?

Well I cant say for sure as to what Sulac has been up to (pretty sure its a lot of bug fixing) but I can say that Ive been working on new sprites to replace all the Stardew assets that are currently in the game as, there are also plans to add new features with these new sprites however I am currently focused on getting the minimum done needed to replace the in-game sprites before I work on the new. If you want an est. on how long its going to take I started this back near the beginning of March and will probably take another two months to finish.
Im 200% done with the menu icons, all icons in the game now have an updated look that is only 17x17 pixels big aswell as many new icons that have been made
Im 80% done with the player sprites, these take the longest out of all the sprite sheets as it requires four directions to be made, the plus side is quite a few bits of it can be reused for the monsters and the human npcs are 100% drawn from these, ( If you want to take the new stuff that is being added then Im only 10% done with the player)
Im about 10% done with the cows as I still have the contest,breeding,teens,and children sprites to make
All other monsters are 1% done as I only have there mock ups done and I may still change things Especially the children as I think they look a bit off how I have them
And then the backgrounds I havent even started but need to be done aswell as the new player sprites are twice the height of the old doors and about as tall as the current trees the harpies stand on

To leave you all on something exciting Ill post one of the new things I was working on that wont show up in the game as Sulac wished to not add them and thats Dicks.
dickwalk.gif
dickwalk.gif (34.11 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Thu May 21, 2020 3:06 pm

Progress is moving along now as I have one of the locations on the farm nearly done, the pond.
pond.png
pond.png (18.88 KiB) Viewed 1871 times

All that is left to do are a few animated sections so that the pond does not feel lifeless even when it has no monsters. There is also one non-animated portion left and that is the sign used to manage monster in the pond from, with this I asking for a bit of help with its design as I have come up with three designs but cant figure out which would look best. I would love some feedback as to which you all think should be used.
sign.png
sign.png (1.35 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 21, 2020 9:08 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:...that wont show up in the game as Sulac wished to not add them...

lol? Then why would we get excited? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Fri May 22, 2020 9:14 am

Turbotowns wrote:
WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:...that wont show up in the game as Sulac wished to not add them...

lol? Then why would we get excited? XD
Well I wanted to show something so you all can have something other then my word to go on that I am working on new sprites for the game, however sence Im a bit of a sporadic artist I work on one section for a bit then work on a different section, which means I dont have any section in its finished state, which is ok in general sence I have to finish everything before any of it can be put in the game anyways, but it is bad for when I want to show progress as I dont really have anything to show. Thats why I chose those sprites as sence they arnt going to be in the game Im not working on them so there finished as far as they will be.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Catvs » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Wolfie, I just read your post on the sprites for the signs and such and might I suggest taking a look at what the monsters who the signs are relating to such as the mermaids? For mermaids I'd suggest white stone that resembles columns or perhaps a dark rock with a wood or metal board for words.
But actually I'd be more interested in making them if you know a good program I could use.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Catvs, I did take the mermaids into consideration, I also took into consideration something Sulac said he plans to do and that is adding more monsters that share the existing locations, so the mermaids at some point wont be the only creatures in the pond,however I am interested in any designs you can come up with for the game, the program I use is Aseprite which is both an image and animation editor designed with pixel art in mind, its on steam however does cost money, if your looking for a free program most image editors can do pixel art if you zoom in far and turn the brush size way down so any of those you already have should work.

Speaking of the pond I have added a few more decorative items to the pond though I now feel like there may be a few too many lily-pads.
pond.png
pond.png (24.33 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game