Ravenous Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ravenous Quest !

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:12 pm

I really enjoyed this. It was good for setting up anticipation, I like the battle damage part of the way through the boss fight and the feeling of backing prey into a corner. I liked the pinup wanted poster items, and I could see that getting more interesting later when you need to know boss weaknesses to win. That will pair well with having a variety of teammates with different skills. Other good options here include adding an enemy with maximum evasion but very low health, but giving one of the characters a sure-hit skill that doesn't check against evasion.

I noticed that in your castle front door area, some of the trees on the left could be walked between, but there was nothing to find there. I would suggest either making the area impassable or adding a secret to find.

Showcasing art is definitely a highlight of the game. It would be really fun if the sewer dungeon could let us look through a few grates up into the castle, maybe giving us a peek at some lovely ladies or letting us eavesdrop on conversations.

In subsequent chapters, I would look forward to more open space to roam and meals to find. It sounds fun to creep through the city at night, maybe infiltrate a house and push a busty housewife into her oven.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby KuroNekoChan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:47 pm

Don't worry about it, i already spoke with Zev about the bones, i also tell him about making the girls npc naked after defeated them or at least on their undies ;3, also yes, Samantha Wicked will be on the menu... in a certain way ;3, thanks for your comment and stay tune for more updates of the game.
KuroNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby KuroNekoChan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:49 pm

to ''Elwolfy'':

Don't worry about it, i already spoke with Zev about the bones, i also tell him about making the girls npc naked after defeated them or at least on their undies ;3, also yes, Samantha Wicked will be on the menu... in a certain way ;3, thanks for your comment and stay tune for more updates of the game.
KuroNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby ElWolfy » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:17 am

Mmm glad to hear it~ Bones will make it more fun after finishing off these tasty meals~

"also yes, Samantha Wicked will be on the menu... in a certain way ;3"

Ooo looking forward to see how that goes =3

Can't wait for the next installment ^^
ElWolfy
New to the forum

Postby Zevourius » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:36 am

Next update on the work ! Just finishing to taste FF7 remake. Hard to digest I must say ....
I think the next update will be for end of April or beginning of May.
And an android version will be available too for Android 6.0 and above.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Genericcook » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:00 pm

Excited to hear it! Glad to hear about FF7, I wonder if that's a sign of things to come XD
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroNekoChan » Thu May 07, 2020 2:30 pm

Hello everyone, i hope all of you are doing great in those hard times, i just wanted to share some screenshot from Chapter 2, which is going to take a couple of week to be released due to some technical problems, can you guess who's the mysterious character below ? :3
Attachments
Tatsumaki Battle.PNG
Maze.PNG
Who is that Girl .png
Who is that Girl .png (8.98 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
KuroNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby Genericcook » Thu May 07, 2020 2:34 pm

Awww, sorry to hear about the delay, but excited!
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu May 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Too bad about the delay, but Zevorius mentioned that he's busy IRL, so I was kind of expecting it. I suppose the mysterious character might not be very mysterious for everyone who follows you, KuroNekoChan. :D (Or I might be wrong, I think she was featured briefly recently in one of your short comics).

P.S.: there's a typo in the first screenshot, it should be "I have been killing".
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Genericcook » Sun May 10, 2020 3:40 am

Oooh, a barbarian joins the crew! I bet all that muscle has to be fed with some serious meat XD
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zevourius » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:54 pm

Sorry for the wait!
The next update will arrive in a few days.
Just a little more wait ^^.
See you soon!
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Genericcook » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Well worth the wait, excited!
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby dvh123 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Looking forward to the second chapter. I really enjoyed the first.
dvh123
New to the forum

Postby EnttyDrawings » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:01 am

how much more? : 3 I already want to see the game nwn
EnttyDrawings
New to the forum

Postby Genericcook » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:57 pm

I hear the next update will be out soon, way to go! Thanks so much for all the hard work, can't wait to see the menu! (Tifa I hope! XD)
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zevourius » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:58 am

kitvander wrote:I hear the next update will be out soon, way to go! Thanks so much for all the hard work, can't wait to see the menu! (Tifa I hope! XD)

Coming very soon just changing some little things now on the leveling part with the spells and special attacks because the game is going to bigger now ^^.
For Tifa .... Not yet but... I won't spoil ^^.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zevourius » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:00 am

MangleNekomini wrote:how much more? : 3 I already want to see the game nwn

SOON !! (Trademarked by Blizzard)
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ravenous Quest : Chapter One Part Two! SOON!

Postby Genericcook » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:13 pm

So excited!
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroNekoChan » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:37 am

kitvander wrote:
ElWolfy wrote:Just played through this, big fan, off to a great start~ If I had any complaints it's only minor (somewhat repetitive combat after a while, typo's and such) maybe as a minor flavour enhancer you could have bones appear in place once Fubuki is eating, in the world map where she stood before.

Other than that, are there any plans for a way to replay cooking scenes? It's not a problem at the moment but in future if there are a lot of scenes maintaining saves and going back through fights to rewatch is going to be irritating. Also is Sam 100% off the menu~? Just had to ask ^^

Looking forward to seeing what the next chapter brings~

Totally agree with all that! Great game so far though, just careful with those typos!
Thanks for your patience everyone, chapter 2 will come with a lot of surprises, so don't forget to bring and empty stomach ;3
KuroNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby ElWolfy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:25 pm

I'm so excited for the new chapter to release~ How far off is it looking~?
ElWolfy
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game