General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:57 am

TurnipUpp wrote:I'm looking for a certain story. It takes place at a party where all these girls and jocks are drinking, and one girl accidentally swallows a football or something, then one of the boys goes inside of her to get it. He gets it out but she keeps him inside of her and accidentally digests him.

I believe that is Chug. She accidentally swallows the keg after being spanked while chugging beer from it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

trtying to find a game

Postby Rainbine » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:54 am

I've been looking around for game buy the name of Voredate, but I can't seem to find it.

Any help vould be much appreachiated
Rainbine
New to the forum

Postby TurnipUpp » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:01 am

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
TurnipUpp wrote:I'm looking for a certain story. It takes place at a party where all these girls and jocks are drinking, and one girl accidentally swallows a football or something, then one of the boys goes inside of her to get it. He gets it out but she keeps him inside of her and accidentally digests him.

I believe that is Chug. She accidentally swallows the keg after being spanked while chugging beer from it.

Yes! Thank you! Do you have a link by chance?
TurnipUpp
New to the forum

Postby Laughinman » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi,

A friend bought a 3D printer recently and i would love to find some vore stuff to print and display.

Everything vore related would be fine but the best would be a female prey struggling for air in a belly with a highly detailed imprint.

Thanks in advance for answering.
Laughinman
New to the forum

Where is this Vore War game?

Postby LennyBevens888 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:14 pm

So I remember watching this one video showing off a game called Vore War. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJzIKfKzFs like this one. So I wanted to find it myself and play it myself. So looking around I saw this in 1 of the descriptions of the videos
This game was made by Aurilika and you can find him on eka's
And I went looking for Vore War and Aurilika. But I didn't find anything. And the uploader of those videos doesn't seem to link to the actual game. So am I looking in the wrong place? Did the Dev purge the game off the internet? Is it only available on their Patreon or something like that? I can't seem to find anything on the game.
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Re: Where is this Vore War game?

Postby Halowinner » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:19 pm

Uh i found the game a couple topic down from this one? Just a simple scroll down?
Halowinner
Participator

Re: Where is this Vore War game?

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 pm

Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Re: Old M/F Story (With Pizza)

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:05 pm

I know i have read that story and I have experience finding things on this site and I couldn't find it.
Edit: I found it on web archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150317204 ... iew/288479
Last edited by Randomdude5 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Mugen Vore Edits

Postby lucarioxgreninja » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:46 am

Does anyone have some of the long lost Mugen vore edits?

Such as Toasterboi's dshiznetz lucario edit

If you have some of them PLEASE post a Dropbox link for them in this post thank you!
lucarioxgreninja
New to the forum

Re: Mugen Vore Edits

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:46 am

You asked me already and you asked Dilly. Frankly, you're getting on my nerves.
No. People who are willing to buy edits are people I don't trust.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:15 pm

I do actually. But if ToasterBoi and Dilly themselves disagreed to give them to you, you might want to just let it rest.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfcrux » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm

never heard of that vore edit,wish i could get it before it became lost.but the way it looks,it's private or something?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Trying to find original image of surfer girl in shark attack

Postby VoreMoribto33 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm

So, this is my favorite vore image ever of a surfer girl being eaten by a shark. However, for a long time, I have been trying to find the original image of just the surfer girl. I already find of just the shark itself but not of her or possibly him. I tried using google images, upload search images like Yandex, and google of possible images that might be associated with it. Like for, example "Surfer girl has a board leash broken: etc. Does anyone know the original image of the girl? The image is quite old with it dating back in the 2000s of some time. Any suggestions that can help in my search? Also, if someone could photoshop a better bikini being burped up from the shark, would be even better!

From what I can tell, the girl doesn't look to be underwater. Her feet are not pruning and skin looks to smooth. Might help in the search.

shark picture.jpg

1143750178.jpg

Shark picture 2.jpg
Shark picture 2.jpg (24.44 KiB) Viewed 2145 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 2145 times

mori_1_by_shazycrit-dccj3vg.jpg
VoreMoribto33
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:57 pm

TurnipUpp wrote:
R_U_Snacksize wrote:

Yes! Thank you! Do you have a link by chance?

I think it was on Eka's years ago. I do not have a link to it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mockspeed7 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:09 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:Still looking for the source material of these images: https://sta.sh/21rlkas7eo3s?edit=1

found one
https://aryion.com/g4/view/319718
Mockspeed7
New to the forum

Postby yetAgain » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:48 am

Yo, just another “looking for a story” post. I read it a few years ago (three I think) and it featured a frat boy trying to break a record for the most girls cock vored in a given time. There was a line of girls, and he sequentially digested each, then ejaculated her into the next girl in line before repeating the process. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
yetAgain
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:04 pm

I've been looking for a manga where some characters in a dungeon come across this giant that crudely expresses its interest in eating the woman of the group. The giant kind of cave man talks like "Me want to eat woman. Me want to eat tasty woman". I caught glimpses of it as someone else was reading it on a possibility now defunct manga website when I was in college. I don't have contact with this person anymore and doubt he'd remember the manga let alone the name of it. I remember him and another student remarking "If they drop the ceiling on this thing that makes it basically the rancor" which I think actually ends up happening the next page or so.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

looking for a artist

Postby lotor » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:44 am

im looking for works from a artist who did the avatar for the deviant art group vorecraft
lotor
New to the forum

Looking for Harry Potter Unbirth story

Postby TeenWomb2 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:32 pm

Hi, I remember reading about a certain Harry Potter story a long time ago which was about a student unbirthing Harry whilst Hermione and Ron got breast vored. Would love to read it again if possible!
TeenWomb2
New to the forum

Postby limpan233 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Any good none-nude (bare breasts are fine) mass vore. Pred has to be female and humanoid
limpan233
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion