Preds' bodies being used as "prisons"?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Preds' bodies being used as "prisons"?

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:22 am

Say a pred was able to selectively turn off their natural digestive processes(just for you, they do need nutrition to survive after all) and keep you (in a shrunken state so as to not encumber them permanently) in their bodies forever? Either in their stomachs or maybe they "full tour" you and you just stop somewhere in their colon and are stuck in their asses forever? Of course that means you smell every single one of her farts as they have to pass past your body to make it to the exit, and of course you have to eat some of her you-know-what to survive yourself?

Maybe an extra story element can be introduced where the legal system can sentence people to prison inside someone's stomach or ass for x amount of years?
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Preds' bodies being used as "prisons"?

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:04 am

I approve of this idea because I think that would be an interesting twist for a story
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:44 am

Date Masamune wrote:I approve of this idea because I think that would be an interesting twist for a story

Perhaps, even if the prey isnt being digested per se, the pred can still draw nutrients from their body (which would regenerate during this process of course) and could satisfy part of their hunger that way. (Hell, maybe a different kind of story where a prey could earn money being a "diet aid" in this way could be effective, lol). Say a thief breaks into a store and when caught, is offered by the judge to spend a lesser sentence in the shopkeepers belly to help her reduce her grocery bill for x amount of months or.maybe even years, lol
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CompactorFlame » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:50 am

You know, endo breast vore actually lends itself to this very well. Nutrients are not a problem, and the 'warden' keeping the prisoner gets some side benefits. X3
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm

My OC Rose has extradimensional storage space (read the stories "Feywine" and "Pretty Precious Princesses in Peril" in my gallery for details). She can keep prisoners in her intestines for weeks and unbirth them indefinitely (umbilical cord).
Siuddithsi
---

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:50 pm

One story concept I came up with features exactly that: set in Starbound's universe, the Miniknog (a totalitarian dictatorship that utilizes highly advanced technology and bio-engineering to further their goals) has been working on a classified experiment, titled "Project KN-SIGMA", that involves the development of a microchip powerd by the magic properties of Erchius Crystals. The chip has two phases; in the first, it uses nanomachines to rewrite microscopic portions of a subject's innards and carve out fleshy prison cells inside them, and finally, the chip lodges itself within the rear lobe of the subject's brain. Having completed that, the chip can be manually activated by a Miniknog personnel, and is utilized to analyze data flowing in from the unsuspecting subject's brain, usually to analyze memories and whatever the subject is currently doing.

The second phase is where things get juicy: the personnel responsible for managing the chip can activate the Erchius Crystal module and assume direct control of the person that has the chip attached. Not only that, but they can then use the Erchius properties of the chip to utilize a special attack: they can conjure a laser of raw magic at victims that shrinks them to a microscopic size, and drags them forcefully into the microscopic, fleshy prison cells inside the mind-controlled person's body.

The Miniknog would use this as a method of neutering the organization of rebels against their dictatorial regime from the inside out (pun not indended), by unknowingly saddling key members of rebel cells with their microchip, and mind-controlling them so that they essentially neutralize the other rebels through a surprise attack nobody was expecting. In most cases, this would be utilized as merely a temporary holding cell to later transport the prisoners out of their pred's body, but there would be some Miniknog personnel who would instead keep them inside their captor as a form of psychological torture...
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:25 pm

I think the main thing that would happen in those scenarios is that the prey would get fused into the wall because that's what happens to anything that stays inside of your body long term. It would especially be exacerbated by the constant moisture weakening the skin forcing the prey's own immune system to repair it and accelerating the process of stitching itself into the intestines.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 pm

Eznam wrote:I think the main thing that would happen in those scenarios is that the prey would get fused into the wall because that's what happens to anything that stays inside of your body long term. It would especially be exacerbated by the constant moisture weakening the skin forcing the prey's own immune system to repair it and accelerating the process of stitching itself into the intestines.

Well, I mean if we're going to get all realistic about it, then the prey would die in minutes due to not having fresh air to breathe. ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Baz » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:02 am

My Judge Dredd hippotaur, Tyla, uses UB and AV for this purpose. Not her mouth though - if you go in there, there's only one way you're leaving.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Jayezox » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:15 pm

What if the predator uses it as a means to reform the prey that committed a petty crime like theft? I'm talking about a more pleasant scenario without all the gross stuff because that would only make things worse. There could still be a lot of teasing like rubbing on the prey or clenching once the prey went all the way through. The prey learns to enjoy it and turns around looking up to the predator.
Jayezox
---

Postby CFTS » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:14 pm

I would rather use the pred's maw as a prison, for a barefooted woman, or several women. :D But I have used the somach as some kind of prison once. :wink:
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:32 pm

I do this all the time. Ultimately I would just love to be trapped/imprisoned in my favorite predators body for the rest of my life if that could be the case. As long as it's protective scenario, it's always nice. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion