RWBY Grimm Girls.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

RWBY Grimm Girls.

Postby Bellyl0ver » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:56 pm

Davyjones’ Grimm Girls series, one of the best vore themed RWBY AUs ever. They are a rather unique take on the RWBY mythos. I could go on about it, but instead I’d like to discuss other writers who’ve used Grimm Girls in their stories. I remember stumbling upon a AU where the Centauress Grimm Girl(Pyrrha) finds and eats her human doopleganger and Jaune. I was actually kinda interested in that idea, RWBY characters being eaten by dooplegangers, monter girl ones too. The only gripe I have, is that the story doesn’t appear available here on Eka’s. I found it on deviantart, but no where do I see it here. I hope that if the writer has a profile here, they’ll post it here eventually. You could argue that I could make a DeviantArt account to, but I honestly prefer this interface and am not interested in making another profile like that. Anyway, don’t mind me, just rambling.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: RWBY Grimm Girls.

Postby voreftw » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 am

I just did a quick google, here's his profile with the content you're looking for.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/343965
voreftw
Participator

Postby Bellyl0ver » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 am

I think you’re slightly mistaken. There is someone who wrote a fanfic based on that guy’s works, I stumbled upon them on deviantart.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:50 pm

And one was recently done where Cinder and Emerald are eaten by their Grimm Girl counterparts.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion